DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsuneyo has a strike-first mentality to fighting, while Ayane seemed skittish at the idea of killing people even on Sensei's behalf during the truth or dare game. i doubt Tsuneyo could block bullets but the fight would be over before Ayane could pull out a hammerspace weapon.

I'm also curious why you would give the skill and experience edge to Ayane. She doesn't seem particularly good at karate, while I'm pretty sure Tsuneyo has actually won kendo tournaments.
Kendo skill and experience doesn't really translate well to hand to hand combat.

Ayane actually seems to be quite impressive when it comes to Karate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And apparently already believed she could probably beat Sensei to death blindfolded, years ago, by this point:

Presumably, Tsuneyo's only experience in hand to hand combat is against Yumi recently, and that was more or less just wrestling with a malnourished ruffian. Meanwhile, Ayane spars with the best martial artist of the cast occasionally, and has been trained by her weekly, for around 3 years.

Tsuneyo is more skilled at kendo and definitely cooking, but Ayane is more skilled at karate, sex, and probably most other things, as well as more experienced in pretty much everything besides cooking, working at a ramen shop, and kendo.

Last edited:

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Any skilled swordsman has a massive advantage against an unarmed human.

Tsuneyo, with a (steel) sword, trounces Osako and Ayane (simultaneously). Osako can handily beat an unarmed Ayane-Tsuneyo team. Ayane defeats Tsuneyo unarmed, with some difficulty. Ayane armed with a gun can dominate anyone, supernatural powers excluded (her "gun materialization" skill itself is magical, so... probably other characters have things like that, especially Tsuneyo, who is canonically capable of conversing with birds
and is the only daughter of an Eldritch God)

Sensei is similarly capable of conversing with birds. I wonder what's up with that.

All in all, my money is on Tsuneyo if everything's allowed; because I believe her trump card is much stronger than mere gun materialization. Ayane, when limited to unarmed combat, or Osako (if we were to include her). And Tsuneyo again if she's allowed to keep her sword.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Any skilled swordsman has a massive advantage against an unarmed human.

Tsuneyo, with a (steel) sword, trounces Osako and Ayane (simultaneously). Osako can handily beat an unarmed Ayane-Tsuneyo team. Ayane defeats Tsuneyo unarmed, with some difficulty. Ayane armed with a gun can dominate anyone, supernatural powers excluded (her "gun materialization" skill itself is magical, so... probably other characters have things like that, especially Tsuneyo, who is canonically capable of conversing with birds
and is the only daughter of an Eldritch God)

Sensei is similarly capable of conversing with birds. I wonder what's up with that.

All in all, my money is on Tsuneyo if everything's allowed; because I believe her trump card is much stronger than mere gun materialization. Ayane, when limited to unarmed combat, or Osako (if we were to include her). And Tsuneyo again if she's allowed to keep her sword.
Keep in mind that Ayane was the adoptive mother of an energy draining chicken:
and might be the mother of a time traveling mind reading shapeshifter:
I wouldn't be surprised if she can talk to birds as well. Not sure if it's come up.

I kind of want to see Princess Knight Ayane with her swords:
vs Kendo Princess (Catgirl Flavor Samurai) Tsuneyo:
with her swords, now.

I'd also say Todd vs Noodles the Unholy, but...
Noodles is likely on an entirely different level anyway:
Actually, maybe they have already fought?

This game is fucking wild. Like wtf am I even talking about?? Lmao.

Reactions: Algorist

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone know where the update only page is for v0.32.0? I gave up looking after 100 pages, I still failed to find it and my ability to use the search bar properly in non-existent.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I mean, Todd is dead now, so. Something must've happened. I'm not sure exactly where his corpse was, but it happened during that Yumi-Tsuneyo update, where they seemingly would join the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad (Yumi was talking about turtles). And then John became gigantic. Something's weird there, definitely.

Between marsh warblers, chickens, sparrows, and white-fronted parrots... there's a clear bird motif in this game, and I can't say I don't enjoy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if she can talk to birds as well. Not sure if it's come up.
AFAIR, as of the current update, only Tsuneyo and Sensei have exhibited this characteristic. Sensei also being able to converse with inanimate objects, I'm not sure if Tsuneyo can also do that, but I do not remember any instances of such.

Reactions: DeSkel15

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone know where the update only page is for v0.32.0? I gave up looking after 100 pages, I still failed to find it and my ability to use the search bar properly in non-existent.
You can get old patches from the game's Subscribestar. 's the v32 patch.

Sheesh. Still no movement on the amount being pledged in the months since the drama popped off and the game came off the Latest Updates page. I hope it was worth it.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Keep in mind that Ayane was the adoptive mother of an energy draining chicken:
and might be the mother of a time traveling mind reading shapeshifter:

I kind of want to see Princess Knight Ayane with her swords:
vs Kendo Princess (Catgirl Flavor Samurai) Tsuneyo:
with her swords, now.

I'd also say Todd vs Noodles the Unholy, but...
Noodles is likely on an entirely different level anyway:

This game is fucking wild. Like wtf am I even talking about?? Lmao.
You forget Ayane has several guns she can summon with cute girl magic.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I mean, Todd is dead now, so. Something must've happened. I'm not sure exactly where his corpse was, but it happened during that Yumi-Tsuneyo update, where they seemingly would join the Rooftop Apocalypse Squad (Yumi was talking about turtles). And then John became gigantic. Something's weird there, definitely.

Between marsh warblers, chickens, sparrows, and white-fronted parrots... there's a clear bird motif in this game, and I can't say I don't enjoy it.

AFAIR, as of the current update, only Tsuneyo and Sensei have exhibited this characteristic. Sensei also being able to converse with inanimate objects, I'm not sure if Tsuneyo can also do that, but I do not remember any instances of such.
John actually may have warned us about what would kill Todd:

That "tendrils" bit reminds me of Yasu's sky tendrils:
Which she brought up after talking about the World itself:
So, I'm thinking the World has sky tendrils and these tendrils are what killed Todd.

However, The World might be what is taking Sekai's form (Sekai translates to World), which can notably "take" Sensei's eyes:
showed up restored (in it's purest form) after the snow melted, and is presumably allied with Noodles:
So, in a roundabout way, Noodles may have played a part in Todd's death, afterall.

John also seemed to mention that festival:
where that abandoned shrine was on Maya's bday:
before being lobotomized:
and later becoming whatever the actual fuck he is now:
So, I'm thinking there's a connection here.

So so so.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You forget Ayane has several guns she can summon with cute girl magic.
Way ahead of ya, mate:
So, if Ayane and Tsuneyo were to fight, with no weapons allowed since Ayane has gun magic:
and I'm not confident that Tsuneyo can deflect bullets with Gallows Edge, Who you got?

Both seem to be considered above Yumi, by themselves:
and others:

Tsuneyo has the size advantage, and Ayane has the skill and experience advantage, but I'm not entirely sure who is stronger, considering Ayane seems suspiciously strong:
and Tsuneyo is Tsuneyo. They also might have supernatural plot armor going on, but good luck taking that into account.
The only thing I haven't really brought up is that Ayane is apparently a Pokemon trainer:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can't fucking wait for Uta. I'm also quite interested to see Miku's story progress.
Yeah, pretty keen to see what happens with Uta too, everything is fully set up now for her to do stuff with Akira and i can't easily see a good reason for Selly delaying it any longer. Not saying she'll have a sex scene or something but it's basically confession time at this point.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Wardtnaci
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes