NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
So as things are right now,all 4 users,Padeilia,Hope,wires and fuccking everyone has reason to interfere with the plot but i just wonder.In the past when talking about the cycles Maya said something interesting.Something along the lines of "You were there from the beginning".I cant find it right now but this implies that the cycles started due to some event.What could that event be?Why would so many gods decide to suddenly take a piece of Akira for themselves.Is it because he just happened to be a fiiting candidate or is it because somehow or another he is the one most capable to reaching the Wishing Well?

Its so weird to me you know?Why would the cycles start all of a sudden.I suppose we will find out in the future.Speaking of the future,anyone has a preview of .42? Im curious to see who will be getting some love next update.
I don't know where these users are coming from.

The names are Concern, Callous, and Calm. There's a fourth, but the name for that one is currently unknown.

Wires is Calm, by the way.

• Wow
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Btw, I can't remember, why does HOPE dislikes Maya?
Does he? Yasu says he wants her during the beachtrip that comes after the time skip. She also offers Ayane Maya's place.

I don't know where these users are coming from.

The names are Concern, Callous, and Calm. There's a fourth, but the name for that one is currently unknown.

Wires is Calm, by the way.
It is generally accepted that:

USER1 = HOPE = Callous.
USER2 = The one with the Wires = Calm.
USER3 = Pareidolia = Concerned.
USER4 = Unknown, but its existence was confirmed on update 0.40 by providing the backup to restore Nao-chan.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
Does he? Yasu says he wants her during the beachtrip that comes after the time skip. She also offers Ayane Maya's place.

It is generally accepted that:

USER1 = HOPE = Callous.
USER2 = The one with the Wires = Calm.
USER3 = Pareidolia = Concerned.
USER4 = Unknown, but its existence was confirmed on update 0.40 by providing the backup to restore Nao-chan.
The fourth was implied years ago, actually.

"We had a fourth, but she stopped coming for some reason."

But, yeah.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Isn't HOPE connected to Akira's brother Nozomu? If so it's implied Akira did not get along with his brother, maybe HOPE simply resents Maya for being close to Akira? I know that's weak but it's all I can think of. If I'm way off with this just chalk it up to sleep deprivation.
There's probably more to it than that. On "tick tock tick tock", Am I Okay says to a reflection of Akira that a baby born from them would be a new HOPE, and that they'd teach it to reset the world for them. So a direct connection between HOPE and Maya (or one Maya) is possible without Nozomu being involved.

The fourth was implied years ago, actually.

"We had a fourth, but she stopped coming for some reason."

But, yeah.
That is true, but the one that says that is Long Maya. A fourth in this case would probably be a fourth freelancer (in that context), since Long Maya isn't a god. I think it was DeSkel that theorized that the fourth one she's referring to is Shadow Maya, that can be seen on Akira's shoulder during Frankincense & Myrrh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Shadow Maya ends up being USER4 then you'd be right in the end though.

Last edited:

NicolasL4D

Feb 6, 2023
That is true, but the one that says that is Long Maya. A fourth in this case would probably be a fourth freelancer (in that context), since Long Maya isn't a god. I think it was DeSkel that theorized that the fourth one she's referring to is Shadow Maya, that can be seen on Akira's shoulder during Frankincense & Myrrh.
It's 79 who says it, and generally, she's considered to be connected with Calm as a whole. It was during the whole "host" event shit.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
There's probably more to it than that. On "tick tock tick tock", Am I Okay says to a reflection of Akira that a baby born from them would be a new HOPE, and that they'd teach it to reset the world for them. So a direct connection between HOPE and Maya (or one Maya) is possible without Nozomu being involved.

If Shadow Maya ends up being USER4 then you'd be right in the end though.
I still think it's possible that Akira's brother is HOPE since "Nozomu" roughly translates to "hope" in Japanese. All this recent talk about Akira becoming a god kinda fits with the idea that his brother already became one.

Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
It's 79 who says it, and generally, she's considered to be connected with Calm as a whole. It was during the whole "host" event shit.
Yes, Akira calls 79/You did it "Long Maya", that's who I meant. The four known Maya freelancers are:

1. 61 6d 20 69 20 6f 6b 61 79/am i okay (shows up again during this update, and showed up constantly in the beginning of the game).
2. 79 6f 75 64 69 64 69 74/you did it/Long Maya (host of all the interviews, seemed to intend to factory reset Akira during "untitled").
3. Moyo (eats cockroaches).
4. Possibly Shadow Maya.

The reason we call them freelancers is because they change camps and have been seen working for multiple gods (this is an interpretation). Their canonical title is "children of the clockwork", since that's what Long Maya calls herself and Moyo to distinguish them from our Maya (Prime). Long Maya seemed to be working for HOPE during the event that she collects his semen (it takes place inside the church of New HOPE), "untitled" also seemed to be aligned with HOPE. I'd like to know why you associate Long Maya with Wires.

I still think it's possible that Akira's brother is HOPE since "Nozomu" roughly translates to "hope" in Japanese. All this recent talk about Akira becoming a god kinda fits with the idea that his brother already became one.
It's definitely possible.

Edit: Added images. Also aramaug pointed out that am i okay has never been declared to be one of the four, or a child of the clockwork. So only Moyo and Long Maya are confirmed in that case, the other two are possibilites.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
So as things are right now,all 4 users,Padeilia,Hope,wires and fuccking everyone has reason to interfere with the plot
These gods deities might want to change the plot so much that they would go outside of the "world" just to find information about what the others might do, knowledge is power

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I know it's probably already been posted but do we know exactly who is getting events next month?

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
The best guess at the moment is Pareidolia. Neither HOPE nor Wires profit from changing things, since the cycles already changed from one to the other for hundreds of years. Following that logic, Himawari should have been working under Pareidolia until saving Ayane.

However, there are four users, not three. So a very strong possibility exists that Himawari's goals aligned with Pareidolia's up to a certain point. But they're not necessarily the same endgoal, and she may be working under USER4 instead. Both of them needed Akira to remember his past, and possibly for Maya to be taken out. Did both of them need Sekai to be brought back, instead of just Akira remembering her? unknown.

Who are the ones that sent Nao-chan to help? It's around that time that things start to get really messy, because it's around the point that Akira is first saved from factory reset by an unknown entity - other than USER1 and USER2 (during "untitled") that the status quo crumbles. It isn't about HOPE versus Wires anymore. Pareidolia makes itself known, and other entities start appearing. So from that point forward, it's also acceptable for HOPE and Wires to start trying to change things too (to restore the old status quo if nothing else).

So we're at a point in the story that every entity has cause for trying to interfere. Which makes it narrowing down that much harder (this may include random gods and the world itself).
That seems the most logical, Pareidolia seems the most latched onto Akira as well, if that makes sense.
In my opinion, Himawari definitely has her own goals, or desires at least. She seems to want to act of her own accord if possible or hint to there being a reason why she does what she does. She also seems to be unable to interfere with or stop the other users/gods directly, likely having to go with the flow most of the time. Currently trying to remember a specific event, but for the life of me I cant find it and might be mixing it up with another. Either way, I see her as sort of a meddler, whether or not she's being directed at any moment, and her character seems to imply a less selfish/grandiose plan than someone like Hope.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maya's so fucking adorable! And she actually put on her shrine outfit to seduce him !! :ROFLMAO: I wonder if that's her plan to get her man back, I can totally see her doing that. That's a very Maya reaction as being his girlfriend for years and suddenly finding out there's like 20 girls trying to have sex with him.

I wonder though if that's her reaction to finding out he's cheating, or a reaction just to that possibility. Or just to Niki being near him tbh.

Rin's nude INCOMING!! Homies masturbating to one another with consent.

Oct 1, 2023
I still need to get clued in on the dramas of the past.I can roughly imagine it but having my suspicions being confirmed is nice

So i call upon thee LessonsInDissonance Would you mind sharing your wisdom with me?
What can I say except Selebus is a cunt and I don't like him anymore, but I am literally wired up with the game too much to be able to quit it.
As long as the project receives enough money we will keep seeing the story and the game being completed at a very fast pace.

IO got finally dicked and if you felt bad, wait until winter when your mental fortitude gets tested against more questionable characters

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Putting some stray thoughts down.

Io mentioned the ways people typically respond to childhood sexual abuse -- hypersexuality and sexual revulsion. this has got me thinking.

Nozomu fucked the world into existence. Did he abuse Sekai? Is Sekai the way she is because of what Nozomu did to her? After all Sekai is the World (literal translation). Then he died.

Is HOPE one potential outcome for Sensei. He becomes the specific type of monster that Nozomu was -- he definitely begins the game on the path. Is HOPE simply the manifestation of his hypersexual desires, and not an external being at all?

Is Wires the other path -- sexual revulsion?
Potential connective tissue -- Tsuneyo is directly connected to wires, is also non-sexual, and also has a thing about amusement parks

If both of the above are yes, what does that make Paredolia and User 4? I would guess User 4 is what happens after you've processed the trauma in a healthy way, and that's why we haven't met them yet, but I don't have an explanation for Paredolia, yet.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
That seems the most logical, Pareidolia seems the most latched onto Akira as well, if that makes sense.
In my opinion, Himawari definitely has her own goals, or desires at least. She seems to want to act of her own accord if possible or hint to there being a reason why she does what she does. She also seems to be unable to interfere with or stop the other users/gods directly, likely having to go with the flow most of the time. Currently trying to remember a specific event, but for the life of me I cant find it and might be mixing it up with another. Either way, I see her as sort of a meddler, whether or not she's being directed at any moment, and her character seems to imply a less selfish/grandiose plan than someone like Hope.
We've spent a significant amount of time theorizing about her, we can probably help you out with the event's name if you give some details. But yeah, she's definitely a minor player trying her best to bend the rules when she can. DeSkel pointed out that her main goal is to survive, since she's a possibility at the moment. Her secondary goal seems to be protecting Ayane, which links to the first - and that's probably why Ayane is shielded in "Paper City".

However, Himawari also wants for Akira to get through all his trials with the least amount of pain necessary. That isn't necessary for her goal of surviving, so from there we can surmise she really cares for him (that's seen in her conversation with Long Maya during "Untitled").

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes