OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
So fun fact.In theory ill be out of the loop for the game for roughly 3 years due to IRL stuff,so ill come back to a whole another game.Pls dont forget my totally cannon theories while im gone
3 years without internet? I would end myself.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
So fun fact.In theory ill be out of the loop for the game for roughly 3 years due to IRL stuff,so ill come back to a whole another game.Pls dont forget my totally cannon theories while im gone
Lil bro got conscripted RIP
Try not to die, be a badass like me instead and I'll buy you a beer when you get back

I do wonder if there might be some odd case of it not having a default value set until after a certain point in the story and the tally for her points is instead just a sum of certain flags set for her before that point.
I'm seeing the yuki_love variable initialized in script.rpy, and yukitotal & yukipoint initialized in newchecker.rpy. This was probably different in earlier versions, though. It's possible these weren't created until the first time they needed to be incremented, or there was some other weird workaround. Without actually looking through the code and looking at older versions though, it's hard to say. If it's a bug, it'd have to actually be tracked down. I'm too lazy for that right now.

Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022

A bit surprised I can't find anyone suggesting this in the search.
Sekai wasn't clinically insane insofar as she was diagnosed with anything or in care facilities, or even known to be mentally unwell, she was just secretly a female japanese EDP. She also admits she doesn't actually know that. And then you'd have to justify how and why Sekai got pregnant and decided to give Rin up for adoption, then got pregnant again immediately after with Ami and decided to keep her, and that doesn't really fit with Sekai. Her eyes also aren't light red, they're just pink, whereas Ami (and even Kaori) has Sekai's actual red eyes. Eyes don't tend to mix in LiL. (That would also necessitate Rin being exactly 1.5 years older than Ami total if we have her correct birthday (technically we might not, but it's unlikely,) and I don't remember specifics but I'm pretty sure she's not?) Either way there's way too many leaps and it just doesn't fit the timeline, characters or even how the eye thing works.

Jul 1, 2018
But Rin is considered to be the youngest in the main cast, isn't she?
Rin being exactly 1.5 years older than Ami total if we have her correct birthday (technically we might not, but it's unlikely,)
Fair enough. Rin is February and Ami is August. I forgot we had those. They'd have to be 18 months apart to make sense which wouldn't likely put them in the same school year.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Fair enough. Rin is February and Ami is August. I forgot we had those. They'd have to be 18 months apart to make sense which wouldn't likely put them in the same school year.
More likely, Nozomu is the father, and the mother is someone very similar to Yasu in terms of spiritual sensitivity.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Rin skipped a year when it comes to the rest of the girls:
She's the youngest of the class, while Chika is the oldest. Ami should already be around by the time Rin was born.

It is interesting though that Rika claims Rin's bio-dad left before she was born and may have had a family, on top of the Event itself being called 'Impregnation Spree':

Chika's, presumably Nodoka's (don't recall her even mentioning him, which is strange, let alone for the Incest girl), and Sana's father all abandoned them as well. Chika's was at least around long enough to make Chinami, though, or may have simply came back for seconds then dipped out again.
  • Ami's (unless it's Sensei) and Miku's fathers are dead
  • Ayane's, Kirin's, Touka's, and Yumi's are around, but neglectful
  • Io's is elsewhere, but sucked
  • Makoto's seemed fine, but apparently is gone
  • Molly's and Uta's seem fine, but elsewhere
  • Noriko's and Otoha's seem fine and around
  • Tsuneyo's is dying, but around
  • Futaba's parents are always traveling
  • and both Maya's and Yasu's families are a mystery, but probably aren't around and sucked.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Wtf does this acronym stand for dude? Google can't answer it so i gotta wonder why you thought to use it...
maybe it's referring to the EDP445? some random youtuber who got canceled after facing allegations from his predatory behaviors toward minors.

Edit: I literally look up "famous pedophile EDP" :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: .If it means other things I am sorry not sorry.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is the beach foresome with Imani, Wakana, and Osaka the end of v41? I don't have anything in the Hints section after that.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Is the beach foresome with Imani, Wakana, and Osaka the end of v41? I don't have anything in the Hints section after that.
Yep I believe so. To double check if you click the progress option in the mini menu at the bottom of the screen during gameplay and don't see Main Events and Secret Events written in black and have a checkmark against all the girls there are no more events to see.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
maybe it's referring to the EDP445? some random youtuber who got canceled after facing allegations from his predatory behaviors toward minors.

Edit: I literally look up "famous pedophile EDP" :LUL: :LUL: :LUL: .If it means other things I am sorry not sorry.
I'll be twice as miffed if that's what it is, it's one thing to use obscure acronyms for no good reason and it's easily compounded by using obscure acronyms from niche and obscure cultural locales in other areas... you won't see me calling something dosh-esque, expecting everyone here to both play factorio and follow the community for it... that'd be ridiculous and annoying.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes