DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Having been here for a while, I'm starting to think I might be one of the youngest and I am very concerned that this is the case
Kind of random, but I do think it's interesting to see different viewpoints on the game no matter one's age.

For me, Sensei is quite old, which definitely makes him more creepy in my eyes. I can't even imagine being 30, let alone being a 31 year old messing around with teens or...wizards.

Frankly, even someone that's Kaori's age getting with Sensei seems a little odd to me.

Meanwhile, I know others immerse themselves in Sensei, which brings out interesting PoVs. Those who don't, also bring out interesting PoVs. There's value to be found here, no matter the age of the player, imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
The whole Nozomou impregnation spree theory doesn't really add up. The only person that Nozomu could pheasbily be the father of is Nodoka. She has the Arakawa brown hair and the red, crimson, burgundy eyes of whatever Sekai's maiden name is. Nodoka's mother could be Sekai's sister or relative. And Nozomou could've knocked up Sekai's presumed sister and then ran off with Sekai. There's no timeline as to when Nodoka's mother got sick but Nozomou could've ditched Nodoka's mother after she got sick and got with Sekai and had Ami.
I don't like the theory, but Nozomu could have been going around fucking other girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, game's already complicated enough as it is, I highly doubt Nozomu being the father of anyone other than Ami will prove true (not even her).

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Kind of random, but I do think it's interesting to see different viewpoints on the game no matter one's age.

For me, Sensei is quite old, which definitely makes him more creepy in my eyes. I can't even imagine being 30, let alone being a 31 year old messing around with teens or...wizards.

Frankly, even someone that's Kaori's age getting with Sensei seems a little odd to me.

Meanwhile, I know others immerse themselves in Sensei, which brings out interesting PoVs. Those who don't, also bring out interesting PoVs. There's value to be found here, no matter the age of the player, imo.
I'm not even gonna be Akira's age by the time this game ends in 6 years, I'm not sure if it's gonna be weird for me to play this when I get there.
Is it hipocritical to beat it to teen girls if they are a videogame?

When it comes to Kaori I don't think there's anything wrong, past 20 years of age I feel like it doesn't really matter, my first woman was when I was 18 and she was mature, never felt like it was wrong

• Wow
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

I agree that it's interesting to have many differently aged viewpoints. And I think it's rather important for Akira to be at least 30 in this story because, although still illegal, if he was, say, 22 (sort of Imani's age) - I feel like he'd be closer to a gray area age-wise. No disrespect to early twenties folk, but sometimes when you talk with certain 20 year olds there's barely a difference than when talking to a 16 year old.

Obviously the teacher-student thing is simply a no-no, but if Akira was 22 and he went out with a 16 year old it'd be different than what it is. Cause I can hardly imagine how a 30 year old would go out with a 15 year old when even having a conversation with one can be hard at times (but I can imagine a 22 year old doing it though). Tbh, regardless, I don't even think the sex would make much sense cause they simply wouldn't be there mentally... Even Imani and Kaori would already be stretching it as dateable in my eyes (age-wise).
Also important to note that none of this would apply anyway because, as Yumi points out, Akira isn't dating a student - there's no gray area (other than the supernatural one): he's dating 20 different people and is basically one step away from a sex cult.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
I agree that it's interesting to have many differently aged viewpoints. And I think it's rather important for Akira to be at least 30 in this story because, although still illegal, if he was, say, 22 (sort of Imani's age) - I feel like he'd be closer to a gray area age-wise. No disrespect to early twenties folk, but sometimes when you talk with certain 20 year olds there's barely a difference than when talking to a 16 year old.

Obviously the teacher-student thing is simply a no-no, but if Akira was 22 and he went out with a 16 year old it'd be different than what it is. Cause I can hardly imagine how a 30 year old would go out with a 15 year old when even having a conversation with one can be hard at times (but I can imagine a 22 year old doing it though). Tbh, regardless, I don't even think the sex would make much sense cause they'd simply wouldn't be there mentally... Even Imani and Kaori would already be stretching it as dateable in my eyes (age-wise).

Also important to note that none of this would apply anyway because, as Yumi points out, Akira isn't dating a student - there's no gray area (other than the supernatural one): he's dating 20 different people and is basically one step away from a sex cult.
Is it wrong that I kind of agree with this? The legal age of consent is made to protect minors, but it's not like everybody magically matures the second they turn 18
There's people who even at 20 years old aren't ready and should not get married, and there's people who are ready before they turn 18.
If it was up to me I would change the age of consent so that it was based on brackets and not a singular age.
As a matter of fact, I would raise the global age of consent from 18 to 20. (you are free to do anything)
When you turn 18 you can go as high as 24
When you turn 16 you can go as high as 20.
And probably leave it there.

EDIT: I just realized that under my proposition, the lady that I was intimate with for the first time would be in trouble.
Forget what I said

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Rin is only maybe a year younger than the average of her classmates. Chika's one year older, that's why they're ~two years apart. (e.g. most of them are 19, Rin is 18, Chika is 20 (this game totally takes place in a college setting and all characters are 18+))
For Rin to be Ami's younger sister, she would have to have been conceived around May the year after Ami was born to have the birthday we have for her and would be 18 months younger. Ami would have been at least two but more likely a lot older when Rin was adopted out. For neither of them to know about her existence would be possible but weird
If you take what Rika says about Rin's mother, it can't be Sekai, either. That information comes at least partially second-hand from the adoption agent, but should be somewhat reliable. If we do take that, Rin's mother was far younger than Sekai ("way too young to be having a kid") and had some sort of brain/head trauma or disorder. Her having any siblings also isn't brought up either (and her mother having another daughter ~12-18 months older probably would have had to give her up for adoption too,) and what we have points to Rin being an only child
View attachment 3870545
those lines from Rika make me think of Kaori - the brain trauma / derangement and being too young to have a kid. I could imagine a similar situation to Yuki, with Kaori getting involved in some bad shit and being taken advantage of / ending up broken as a result (or being broken and *then* being taken advantage of), until the organs from Sekai fixed her up? That last part makes me feel like this theory doesn't actually hold up.

Assuming that Rin's mother is one of the currently known characters, I don't know how you'd explain her pink eyes. Perhaps those come from the father. I also wonder whether Kaori's eyes are heterochromatic from birth or if that's a result of her surgery. And is Sensei's eye color actually black? Do we know what the "true" color is?

Reactions: PhiloPhilo

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
EDIT: I just realized that under my proposition, the lady that I was intimate with for the first time would be in trouble.
I guess it depends on the country, but iirc there can be a difference between a certain age in which nothing can be had between people (a child), and an age in which something constitutes a crime if there is a report (done by either the victim or their family/legal guardians), which would apply to late teens. Could be wrong about this though.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Reading back through, I see discussion about Nozomu being Akira's brother? But I can't find messages discussing evidence on that. (I'd like to see more).
Regardless, at the very least, I think Rin is Sekai's with a considerable lack of info.
It's well established that Ami's (presumed) father is Akira's brother.

When you go to visit Sekai's grave, the headstone reads "Nozomu and Sekai Arakawa"

So it's not implied or hidden. It's laid out right in front of you multiple times throughout the game.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Assuming that Rin's mother is one of the currently known characters, I don't know how you'd explain her pink eyes. Perhaps those come from the father.

I also wonder whether Kaori's eyes are heterochromatic from birth or if that's a result of her surgery.

And is Sensei's eye color actually black? Do we know what the "true" color is?
1. Rika is Rin's adoptive mother, same as the other mom. So her eyes could come from either unnamed father or mother. I don't see how one of the known characters would be her biological mom.

2. Kaori's eyes seem to have always been that way because both Yumi and Yuki have known her since childhood and none of them comment on her having new eyes, or something to that effect.

3. Akira's eye color is silver, that's what other characters see when they compliment his eyes (presumably, since none have commented on his "bluejay/wishing well" eyes).

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hm, besides Sensei (Akira), and Nozomu, there is one other and presumably the only other Arakawa male: Their father, who may be Yuu, and the prequel's Main Character.

We don't know much about him, but we do have Pareidolia implying that Sensei may end up like him:

Based off the themes of cycles, fucking teens, etc, it's not exactly impossible that Sensei is merely Yuu 2.0.

Possibly fucking his own sisters if his father was the one who seduced and knocked up Sara, Chiaki, Kyoko, and Rin's mother, to keep the cycle going, before he was eventually replaced by his children, which is what Nao seems to imply will be Sensei's fate.

To have his offspring carry him away:

Obviously the teacher-student thing is simply a no-no, but if Akira was 22 and he went out with a 16 year old it'd be different than what it is. Cause I can hardly imagine how a 30 year old would go out with a 15 year old when even having a conversation with one can be hard at times (but I can imagine a 22 year old doing it though). Tbh, regardless, I don't even think the sex would make much sense cause they simply wouldn't be there mentally... Even Imani and Kaori would already be stretching it as dateable in my eyes (age-wise).

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
1. Rika is Rin's adoptive mother, same as the other mom. So her eyes could come from either unnamed father or mother. I don't see how one of the known characters would be her biological mom.

2. Kaori's eyes seem to have always been that way because both Yumi and Yuki have known her since childhood and none of them comment on her having new eyes, or something to that effect.

3. Akira's eye color is silver, that's what other characters see when they compliment his eyes (presumably, since none have commented on his "bluejay/wishing well" eyes).
Thx I didn't remember seeing Akira's younger form. And yeah the meaning I was trying to convey was: since none of the known adult characters have the same pink eyes as Rin, Rin's bio mom is either not part of the cast or she got her eyes from her dad. But even if she did inherit her eye color from her father, it wouldn't really make sense for a known character to be her bio mom cos none of the older girls (other than maybe Kaori) satisfy the "deranged / too young" description

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023

It's quite interesting to see this difference in point of view, I spent a long part of my childhood and adolescence around adults, like adults even between 30 and 50 years old who weren't members of my family, and I had never realized how bizarre or scary this could seem to other people who always saw a child/adolescent with an adult and never people of similar age to him, so only nowadays can I understand how strange this can seem to other people, but I have I'm 99% sure that because I've been used to adults being close to me since childhood, I don't see it in the same scary tone that most people do because I'm already used to it.

Jul 1, 2018
It's well established that Ami's (presumed) father is Akira's brother.

When you go to visit Sekai's grave, the headstone reads "Nozomu and Sekai Arakawa"
I wasn't questioning that Ami's (presumed) father is Akira's brother. Just that Nozomu is Akira's brother, and I'd never read the gravestone. It wasn't until Sekai started bleeding through the world (Akira's mind) that I even learned her name.

I really should have expected that in a game where people pop in and out of being dead that the dead could come back(?), so I didn't see a reason to read it. I should have, obviously.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
DrDisrespect
Literal "who?"... just call her a pedo dude, no need to be 'extra' and throw random references in, but if you absolutely must, just add a note as to wtf the reference even is.

Omg, how young are you man... is... is the 15 in your name your birth year? Are you 8 or 9 years old?...
tumblr_oz5qxu94Rh1tlb56zo1_400.gif

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I don't like the theory, but Nozomu could have been going around fucking other girls. Sekai should have been around 41 now, if Nozomu's the same age, he'd be around 26 when Ami was born. One would have to see about Sara's age to see if it matches with him being a teacher to get her pregnant. But he definitely did something despite Ami claims of him being normal, because Sekai alludes to a "you won't believe what your brother did to me the other day/night" (forgot the exact quote).

Especially in the case of Sana and her brother, for her to inherit psychosis would make sense with the Arakawa bloodline (plus Sara's own dna).

However, I just feel like it would be too much. Like way too much. Nozomu would have ended up twisted same as Akira despite not having a Sekai in his life, the same family would have been going around doing basically the same kind of thing to everyone, Sara would have fallen in love with both brothers, many of the girls would be falling for their uncle - the list goes on and on.

I also feel like it would be too much for Sekai's family to have two sisters, for Nozomu to impregnate one, abandon her, run away with the other sister, marry her and then accept his child this time (when they're basically the same age).

Game's already complicated enough as it is, I highly doubt Nozomu being the father of anyone other than not Ami will prove true.
I'm withholding judgment on how effective or silly a reveal of predator Nozomu would be, given there's still so much we don't know about him, his family, and even how people's pasts/memories in Kumon-mi relate to the real world. Regardless, there does seem to be a lot of circumstantial evidence for the idea.

Sara and Sana are apparently chosen of the god Nozomu, who also messed with Sara's mind enough to give her blackouts. An avatar of "USER1" calls Sana "offspring" and claims to have known Sara sexually.
There's the "survived by one other" thing from the sports wars, which could refer to a relation of Sana's through her father - such as her half-sister Ami.
There's a possible foreshadowing of Sana and Ami being related.
More generally, the narrator in "Something Everyone Knows and Ignores" talks about a man who was forced to suppress his sexuality by his parents and responded by trampling a bunch of flowers. Trampling flowers is used in the game to refer to a predatory relationship between an older and a younger person, whether it be rape (Io and her abuser) or just skeevy and "consensual" (Akira and Ayane for example).
It's also been foreshadowed a few times that Akira might have niece(s) other than Ami:
I don't think there's any direct evidence for Rin and/or Chika being Akira's niece, but it's plausible especially when you compare their deadbeat dad situations to Sana's.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The source of “Nozomu Arakawa being the possible dad to multiple girls” (especially Sana and Rin) is not because it is chronologically possible, but solely because the unexplainable taken place on these girls and their bio-moms is mostly under the label that represents the first god. That’s how the dude with the name of a god becomes the prime suspect regardless of feasibility.

I suppose one way to disengage Nozomu Arakawa from these allegations is to consider the possibility that he wasn’t the first god itself (in any shape or form) but was merely named after the first god due to Saki’s religion. That is, the mysterious situations revolving Rokuharas and Sakakibaras are still connected to the first god, but Nozumu Arakawa would just be some dude.

The leap here is of course to assume Saki’s religion being the same as Yasu’s. With its dated history being verified, it’s possible (only on technical terms) for this religion to have Saki as a worshipper at a past time, exploiting the gray area where the details of Saki’s religious beliefs remain unknown (iirc it wasn’t outrightly confirmed to be some mainstream religion but someone pls fact check me on this)

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes