Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can partially agree with the whole Sekai pregnancy thing(I mean the majority of the thread agrees that Akira got Sekai preg with Ami but the existance of another child is dubious at best simply because it would conflict with Sekais charater.

I mean youve read how much Sekai loves and values Ami(And of course how she treated Ami while she was alive) so Sekai randomly doing a 180 and putting her first kid into adoption is nigh impossible

falco256

May 27, 2019
I can partially agree with the whole Sekai pregnancy thing(I mean the majority of the thread agrees that Akira got Sekai preg with Ami but the existance of another child is dubious at best simply because it would conflict with Sekais charater.

I mean youve read how much Sekai loves and values Ami(And of course how she treated Ami while she was alive) so Sekai randomly doing a 180 and putting her first kid into adoption is nigh impossible
Even if Rin isn't Sekai's kid, that doesn't necessarily mean that Akira couldn't be her father. If Rin's mother was cray-cray, Sekai might have been able to take advantage of her. And it wouldn't be hard to blindfold Akira for a session or two while Rin's mother took him for a spin. No one would know, not even Akira.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I'll be twice as miffed if that's what it is, it's one thing to use obscure acronyms for no good reason and it's easily compounded by using obscure acronyms from niche and obscure cultural locales in other areas... you won't see me calling something dosh-esque, expecting everyone here to both play factorio and follow the community for it... that'd be ridiculous and annoying.
My bad, that was a bit of a dated reference, not to mention cringe and terminally online. A female, Japanese DrDisrespect is a little more timely

Jul 1, 2018
Rin skipped a year when it comes to the rest of the girls:
Well, that returns some credence to the theory. I'm supposed to believe it's a coincidence Rin just happens to be that much unusually younger than the others? I'd say it's more likely she, at the minimum, shares a mother with someone (Ami). Otherwise, that's quite the unused plot point.

Rika - "Nah. Douchebag ran off before she was even born. Wouldn't be surprised if he already had a family or something like that. Even the case-worker didn't know what his deal was."
(Chapter 3's Rika 'Impregnation Spree' Event)
The impression I got from Rika, combined with the other statements, is that she also didn't really know and was making assumptions. All she actually seems to know is he wasn't around when Rin was born. Any reasonable adult (inc. Sara) would assume it's because he abandoned her. Selebus leans quite extra heavy into how much they're making assumptions, and even those who should know appear to not know.

Reading back through, I see discussion about Nozomu being Akira's brother? But I can't find messages discussing evidence on that. (I'd like to see more).
Regardless, at the very least, I think Rin is Sekai's with a considerable lack of info.

but the existance of another child is dubious at best simply because it would conflict with Sekais charater.
Well, thing is, that whole period of their lives (Akira's teenager years until becoming a tutor) is, to my knowledge, a blank in the story right now that Akira refuses to even think about. Sekai, for instance, could have been forced by circumstance. I agree it wouldn't make sense for her to willingly give up Rin.

EDIT: That said, it would be weird that she'd have to give up Rin but not Ami. I have no idea how that plot would come to be.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Well, that returns some credence to the theory. I'm supposed to believe it's a coincidence Rin just happens to be that much unusually younger than the others in a class (or at least Chika)? I'd say it's more likely she, at the minimum, shares a mother with someone (Ami). Otherwise, that's quite the unused plot point.

The impression I got from Rika, combined with the other statements, is that she also didn't really know and was making assumptions. All she actually seems to know is he wasn't around when Rin was born. Any reasonable adult (inc. Sara) would assume it's because he abandoned her. Selebus leans quite extra heavy into how much they're making assumptions, and even those who should know appear to not know.

Reading back through, I see discussion about Nozomu being Akira's brother? But I can't find messages discussing evidence on that. (I'd like to see more).
Regardless, at the very least, I think Rin is Sekai's with a considerable lack of info.

Well, thing is, that whole period of their lives (Akira's teenager years until becoming a tutor) is, to my knowledge, a blank in the story right now that Akira refuses to even think about. Sekai, for instance, could have been forced by circumstance. I agree it wouldn't make sense for her to willingly give up Rin.
Nozomu is Sensei's older brother, Sekai's husband, Ami's presumed father, and his name is on the tombstone along with Sekai's:
He died 8 years ago in the same accident that claimed Sekai.

Sensei also likely spent a lot of his life, all of his teenage years, and his early adult years with Niki. (And Noriko, but she wasn't around until the teenage years).

Here's a Timeline if you're interested:
Here's a little timeline for those interested (doesn't cover everything, but should help one get the gist):

Before Sensei (Before 1989):
The 1990s (After Sensei's birth):
2000s:
2010s (shit goes to shit):
2020 (The Present, technically):
May have missed some things. This game is huge.
It's definitely likely that Rin has some relation to someone, although I doubt Sensei is her father since he's likely only fucked Sekai and Maya, before the Resets. His older brother (Nozomu) is another story as he's more of a mystery. The girls also tend to look a lot like their mother (besides Yumi), so I doubt any of them besides Ami is likely Sekai's.

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Well, that returns some credence to the theory. I'm supposed to believe it's a coincidence Rin just happens to be that much unusually younger than the others in a class (or at least Chika)? I'd say it's more likely she, at the minimum, shares a mother with someone (Ami). Otherwise, that's quite the unused plot point.
Rin is only maybe a year younger than the average of her classmates. Chika's one year older, that's why they're ~two years apart. (e.g. most of them are 19, Rin is 18, Chika is 20 (this game totally takes place in a college setting and all characters are 18+))
For Rin to be Ami's younger sister, she would have to have been conceived around May the year after Ami was born to have the birthday we have for her and would be 18 months younger. Ami would have been at least two but more likely a lot older when Rin was adopted out. For neither of them to know about her existence would be possible but weird
If you take what Rika says about Rin's mother, it can't be Sekai, either. That information comes at least partially second-hand from the adoption agent, but should be somewhat reliable. If we do take that, Rin's mother was far younger than Sekai ("way too young to be having a kid") and had some sort of brain/head trauma or disorder. Her having any siblings also isn't brought up either (and her mother having another daughter ~12-18 months older probably would have had to give her up for adoption too,) and what we have points to Rin being an only child
1722025225160.png

Reactions: aramaug
Oct 1, 2023
My bad, that was a bit of a dated reference, not to mention cringe and terminally online. A female, Japanese DrDisrespect is a little more timely
I understood the reference, and I am actually surprised not many people here know that scumbag, it was a big meme like 2-3 years ago.
I guess in 2-3 years everyone will forget about DrDisrespect and Chris Tyson too

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
I understood the reference, and I am actually surprised not many people here know that scumbag, it was a big meme like 2-3 years ago.
I guess in 2-3 years everyone will forget about DrDisrespect and Chris Tyson too
It's okay, everyone here is a boomer. We can't all be teenagers who still actually enjoy life and get phat dubs on the fortnite ig {le shrug} /srs /pol

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
... what does phat dubs mean ...
dub is short for Dublin, famous for their soccer team's winning streak. Phat is a Gaelic word for "great." It basically means "great success" and you can hear Irish soccer fans shouting "Phat dubs, phat dubs" at games. #Gamers have taken it to mean "wins"

OIUEFIU

Jul 4, 2021
Having been here for a while, I'm starting to think I might be one of the youngest and I am very concerned that this is the case
Same, although I dont care what anyone plays, I just cant imagine any older person playing game like this. Anime looking stuff in general is here consumed mostly only by the younger people.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
The whole Nozomou impregnation spree theory doesn't really add up. The only person that Nozomu could pheasbily be the father of is Nodoka. She has the Arakawa brown hair and the red, crimson, burgundy eyes of whatever Sekai's maiden name is. Nodoka's mother could be Sekai's sister or relative. And Nozomou could've knocked up Sekai's presumed sister and then ran off with Sekai. There's no timeline as to when Nodoka's mother got sick but Nozomou could've ditched Nodoka's mother after she got sick and got with Sekai and had Ami.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes