Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
My god I'm still on the first event and this is already the best update ever

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LET'S GO

Edit: aramaug is gonna have a stroke with the amount of evidence this event introduces regarding
theory.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Oof, my game crashed twice whilst trying to skip through repeatables to get to the next main event... definitely see why the game needed to update to a newer version.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Oof, my game crashed twice whilst trying to skip through repeatables to get to the next main event... definitely see why the game needed to update to a newer version.
I strongly advise anyone who hasn't upgraded the Ren'py framework to avoid animations entirely until they do so. That's where all my crashes are occurring.

Reactions: Bingoogus

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Lmao, i thought to do that too but then Selly is a wanker and just as likely to have a tripwire set up for her having too much affection, gonna wait till it's called for or she gets a grindable affection scene unlocked.
Probably worth looking at the script to see if the old value is saved in any way, and if it is, how it is. Can probably infer her future from it.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
While reading another one of the poems shoehorned into the narrative, I flashed back to a college creative writing class I took in college. We were doing introductions, and one of the students openly her vomited her hatred of fiction into the world. "I could have said everything Joyce tried to say in Ulysses in six lines".

Seriously, creative writing students are pretentious fucks. Especially the poets.

Anyhow, this probably explains why Sel gets so absolutely wordy all the time. He's a poet. And he has a poets view of prose -- its needlessly wordy for the sake of being needlessly wordy.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Everyone was talking about prince Ami, but it turns out she was a quean the whole time.
Lore masters wrong again.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.42.0] [Selebus] - Compressed

Reuploaded now it should be correct.

Win/Linux [3,24 GB]
- - - - -

Mac [3,24 GB]
- - - -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes