DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
Holy shit can someone post the triggers for 0.42, I can't swim through n pages of spoilers and shit just to see if someone has them

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Can anybody smart interpret the newest happy event.
There is a lot to take into consideration because a lot was revealed regarding the mechanics of the world in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't yet get the title of the event, what could be accomplished by bending your arms back? Anyway, this isn't an easy happy event to understand, but it should become clear (for the most part) as we reach halloween. Also as I replay the update, cause this is just a first impressions.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Holy shit can someone post the triggers for 0.42, I can't swim through n pages of spoilers and shit just to see if someone has them
1- Almost everything is automatic, just sleep a lot.

2 - You need 40 Ayane lust before the trip for the sex scene (my source is Pareidolia).

3 - For the happy event, go to the dorms' second floor, then to the first floor (after the trip).

4 - For the Rika event I also think it's just waiting for a saturday night, but you might have to either go to the dive bar on the friday prior, or complete the trip as well (I did both in my case).

5 - There are two phone messages, one's from Kaori and the other from Sana.

6 - For the special render, check the pc at home.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Not reading the thread because real life bullshit ruined LiL day for me but I hear there are problems? Hopefully they are sorted by the time I can play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko
4.20 star(s) 298 Votes