Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Nah but i was so hyped when this happened you cant even imagine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was foretold.
then
The most beautiful thing about this is that it is a misunderstanding but it very much also isn't. If you were to see this event without paying much attention you'd manage to think Selebus forgot who Yumi was and was getting things to happen too fast.
Basically, this event marked the beginning of the Yumi arc for real (just listen to the song that plays). Not the girl that was sexually assaulted by her professor being controlled by supernatural entities. But the Yumi that has probably been his girlfriend countless times, and even though neither can remember, they recognize that it probably happened, that at any moment they could lose eachother again, and that these feelings, and their sheer level is the real deal.

They love eachother. And have most likely loved one another a thousand times before. Memories or no memories, they keep gravitating towards one another.
It's Yumi's time to shine.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm not done yet, but holy hell the Nodoka lore drop keeps on giving.

I don't like Nodoka, but I'd be a fool not to recognize that she's very impressive to have been able to do what she did (overall until this point). It was all through sheer force of will and persistence against all odds.

Also, add another one to the mysteries solved: we know what slip means now. however the freaking boxes get mentioned twice, and that Akira absolutely must not look at what's inside. foiled again.

Kreygasm00

Mar 30, 2022
Missing a Futaba trigger, and I think a final Happy Scene? Completed everything else and slept for like 2 weeks straight, unsure how to proceed~

edit: just realized not everyone is softlocked like I am from taking the damn shampoo bottle and Im now paying for it. lol

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
just want to throw this out there, this update was so freaking good I'm actually grieving that it's over.

Kind of like the feeling you get when you finish a good book. And I still haven't seen the alternate variations for the trade nudes and Io decision. Curious about how that'd go (forgot to reinstall URM until I was almost done with it).

AzureVolt

Jul 3, 2017
just want to throw this out there, this update was so freaking good I'm actually grieving that it's over.

Kind of like the feeling you get when you finish a good book. And I still haven't seen the alternate variations for the trade nudes and Io decision. Curious about how that'd go (forgot to reinstall URM until I was almost done with it).
Io decision changes the dialogue to actually happy and hopeful , as much Io can be in her current state.

If you didn't trade Nudes, the second part of the event just doesn't happen, you can see this happen within the replay without URM, probably might not trigger something later on, I haven't check the code.

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
Selebus said that Wonder Egg Priority really inspired him when he watched it and you can definitely feel that with the Futaba parts of this update.

DragonKingXXX2

Aug 6, 2019

Whats URM?

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Whats URM?
Universal Ren'Py Mod:

Basically, a mod you add to the /games folder that allows:
  • Finding, changing, freezing and monitoring variables
  • Finding and replaying scenes
  • See and pick hidden/locked choices
  • Detect paths/if-statements
  • Managing save files (renaming, moving, deleting and more)
  • Much, much more
And it works on any Renpy game. I've only had a handful that it doesn't play well with.

Last edited:

DragonKingXXX2

Aug 6, 2019
Universal Ren'Py Mod:

Basically, a mod you add to the /games folder that allows you to:
  • Finding, changing, freezing and monitoring variables
  • Finding and replaying scenes
  • See and pick hidden/locked choices
  • Detect paths/if-statements
  • Managing save files (renaming, moving, deleting and more)
  • Much, much more
And it works on any Renpy game. I've only had a handful that it doesn't play well with.
Holy save condenser Batman...

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
So is there anything I need to do besides download the new version? What's this about a new renpy update? What do

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So is there anything I need to do besides download the new version? What's this about a new renpy update? What do
If you use only the update patch, the game will play mostly fine -- it will crash to desktop on animations, but you can play through the update content, and the biggest issue will be that the game will take an eternity to start or load.

If you download the complete file (all 12 gb), you don't need to do anything else.

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
If you use only the update patch, the game will play mostly fine -- it will crash to desktop on animations, but you can play through the update content, and the biggest issue will be that the game will take an eternity to start or load.

If you download the complete file (all 12 gb), you don't need to do anything else.
ah okay good to know thanks.

now I just gotta deal with the guide mod not being updated yet. feels like im back in the stone age having to figure out how to trigger everything

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
A second fantastic update in a row, and this time it wasn't specially designed to make us feel like shit. Praise be!

Some helpful context for the happy event:
0.42 initial thoughts (without trying to dive too deep into the weird shit yet):

Edit: Oh and I guess Rika was also in this update.

...was probably Selebus's thought process as well.

Last edited:

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
I'm only one event in and already Maya has gone from "I don't get what everyone sees in her but whatever" to "I hope she fucking dies in a fire."

Reactions: GR1MM

General Esdeath

Aug 8, 2021
Is anyone else getting this error? I literally keep getting it soon as I try to save the game, after reinstalling the whole game and moving my save folder back. Literally soon as the Ayane event kicked in, tried to save.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes