Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Which then begs the question, who or what is USER4/Fall?
Well there are a couple of theories bouncing around the thread but the short answer is "We dont know".

If i recall correctly though the most popular theory is that User4 is Nao and for now at least she chooses to verbally abuse Akira and simply observe.

Reactions: Antosha

Dc345

May 27, 2020
(Sorry for the double post) but apparently there is an arg twitter account or it maybe a fan account for the Lessons in Love Extended Universe with specific mentions of Kyoko, Nodoka and others. Also Saki, Miu, Reina and Sel himself(because why not) are among the people that are followed by this account and they all have lore contained within them. Except for Sel's Twitter account which after looking to see what he posts is depressing.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
(Sorry for the double post) but apparently there is an arg twitter account or it maybe a fan account for the Lessons in Love Extended Universe with specific mentions of Kyoko, Nodoka and others. Also Saki, Miu, Reina and Sel himself(because why not) are among the people that are followed by this account and they all have lore contained within them. Except for Sel's Twitter account which after looking to see what he posts is depressing.

Man, some of those comments could have been Molly's. I guess we can now confirm that Molly is a Selebus self-insert.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Well there are a couple of theories bouncing around the thread but the short answer is "We dont know".

If i recall correctly though the most popular theory is that User4 is Nao and for now at least she chooses to verbally abuse Akira and simply observe.
Sure, which is why I said it begs the question. I'm not sure whether we'd have felt so certain a year ago that there was a fourth god, but at this point, it seems a given, right?

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
I officially apologize for quoting that random review 10 (it was actually more like 60) pages later. As I said, I just came across it very late because I foolishly decided to read up on all the content here since roughly when the last update came out to slurp up all that delicious theorycrafting soup Moonflare, aug, Deskel and Breadtaker (and all the others, yadda yadda tear lists etc) are constantly cooking up.

That being said, I was only meant as some banter, a little quip to tie in an unusual post into LiL lore. Everyone's opinion is valid. I have nothing against someone voicing their displeasure about something if they can provide arguments for it, whether I agree with them or not. So please don't feel like I intended to personally attack you or make fun of you.

Now don't reply to this please, I consider the discussion finished.

Now instead I intended to ask a question to the giga brain chads here to discuss/theorize but of course my pea brain let the thought escape in the meantime. Oh well, I will post it when I remember what it was about.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I officially apologize for quoting that random review 10 (it was actually more like 60) pages later. As I said, I just came across it very late because I foolishly decided to read up on all the content here since roughly when the last update came out to slurp up all that delicious theorycrafting soup Moonflare, aug, Deskel and Breadtaker (and all the others, yadda yadda tear lists etc) are constantly cooking up.

That being said, I was only meant as some banter, a little quip to tie in an unusual post into LiL lore. Everyone's opinion is valid. I have nothing against someone voicing their displeasure about something if they can provide arguments for it, whether I agree with them or not. So please don't feel like I intended to personally attack you or make fun of you.

Now instead I intended to ask a question to the giga brain chads here to discuss/theorize but of course my pea brain let the thought escape in the meantime. Oh well, I will post it when I remember what it was about.
Don't worry, you haven't offended anyone, that guy is just convinced we're all butthurt over his review when i made it quite clear he should actually post it in reviews for others to read and to actually contribute to the rated score of the game. He couldn't handle the mockery he rightly received for posting it as a comment and so he dug his heels in and acted as a stubborn bellend. No one said his experience wasn't valid, but he took it that way, and he still hasn't posted his review where it would actually have some fucking use so at this point i don't think he needs anyone to defend him.

Jun 20, 2023
Snobbish attitude and ego tripping. That guy commenting on "users chart" was right. This thread really is turning into mirror image of Selebus and his fanboys. Birds of a feather. Unfortunate

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Too far gone

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I have to reply to you in the same way Bingoogus did because, as he said, you have absolutely nothing to apologise for - and this can't go without saying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I have to reply to you in the same way Bingoogus did because, as he said, you have absolutely nothing to apologise for - and this can't go without saying.

We're welcoming to the vast majority of opinions here, including and not limited to those that disagree with us, or heavy criticism of the game (which would mostly fall, ironically, with things we do agree with).

The issue is not with the content exactly, but the way one conducts a conversation, and in this case, it merited pointing out that some of the active members weren't/wouldn't be aware of the discussion that was going on thanks to the ignore mechanic.

If you'd like to defend the same points yourself, I'd be glad to discuss them with you, or any and all topics brought up 10, 100 or 10.000 pages/resets ago. Don't ever be afraid to post things related to LiL or bring an old topic back.
This may be the most meta statement I've ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
This may be the most meta statement I've ever read.
"This is a test of the emergency broadcast system. There is no need to panic. Any interruptions you might experience, included but not limited to: visual disturbances, heightened senses of spirituality, or the changing of seasons, can simply be ignored. Everything is fine. Continue to look up, as nothing goths falls but me."

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
You guys are right of course. I lack that inner Akira that would just ignore such a post to avoid any potential conflict (like the little bare bitch pussy he is) but I found the idea of Pareidolia coming across a (from his viewpoint) fanfic of (partly) his own story and criticizing its lack of explicit and regular sex scenes and the WIRES/World/whatever horror to be super boring, too funny to not share.

I just did not want to derail the thread further unnecessarily because of something so trivial, yet felt compelled to react since it was quoting my message. That's all. Thanks for the support though.

Lux Perpetua

Oct 2, 2017

Damn, Yasu, at this point I'm starting to think that your wings just as Ami's breasts will never appear.

Selebus is really taking his time with her story. I'd even say he hasn't started laying the groundwork in that direction. All their interactions with Sensei are always about him and never about her.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Earlier today I was rewatching a couple of events, and in the last Yumi one she seems to imply that the "rapey detentions" were within the cycles.
Furthermore, whoever (same one that made the time-skip happen to "beachmas") shows Akira rapey detention Yumi (presumably, although it could also not be in school) could even show him stuff from before the cycles? It probably would make more sense for it to be within it since they make a point to highlight when showing something from his past.
However, what's confirmed to be before the cycles is Akira going after Yumi to pull her away from her life of petty crime, and that's confirmed to be before the cycles because she wasn't alone in the arcade (stealing from pachinko machines), and this level of normalcy doesn't exist inside the cycles (Yumi is always alone from the beginning of the game).

In conclusion, this may point to Akira's concern with Yumi being genuine in terms of trying to save her because he saw himself in her (the reason he became a teacher), or, at the very least, not realized in terms of malicious intent.

I'm taking whatever evidence I can get for the Yumi/Akira wholesome ending.

Edit: adjusted minor points as I searched for the screenshots.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The burn was sick though

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Earlier today I was rewatching a couple of events, and in the last Yumi one she seems to imply that the "rapey detentions" were within the cycles.
Furthermore, in retrospect, when Pareidolia messes with Akira's head by showing him alternate past Yumis, he shows him the rapey detention Yumi, and wouldn't it be weird/beyond what Pareidolia can do to show him something before the cycles? (Edit: that was not in Frog Boy, if someone remembers, please point it out).

However, what's confirmed to be before the cycles is Akira going after Yumi to pull her away from her life of petty crime, and that's confirmed to be before the cycles because she wasn't alone in the arcade (stealing from pachinko machines), and this level of normalcy doesn't exist inside the cycles (Yumi is always alone from the beginning of the game).

In conclusion, this heavily points to Akira's concern with Yumi being genuine in terms of trying to save her because he saw himself in her (the reason he became a teacher), or, at the very least, not realized in terms of malicious intent.

I'm taking whatever evidence I can get for the Yumi/Akira wholesome ending.
I dont think you need to use events to justify a wholesome ending between the 2.

Yumi is special and sensei sees himself in her.He has said so himself.

Now though.If for some ungodly reason her routes ending is not good and wholesome,i will provide the torches and the pitchforks.

skwada

Feb 13, 2020

Damn, Yasu, at this point I'm starting to think that your wings just as Ami's breasts will never appear.

Selebus is really taking his time with her story. I'd even say he hasn't started laying the groundwork in that direction. All their interactions with Sensei are always about him and never about her.
man that first line from Akira is funny as fuck

Oct 1, 2023
TLDR:Each C-god wants something different.

Pareidolia wants destruction and chaos
Hope wants reform and rebirth
Wires wants order

Each season represents a god and in that season said god is at his strongest.The endless spring was Pareidolias first "chess move" to achieve his goal and Akira and Co. is caught in the middle of all of this
That's not even a theory tho, every user does want something different

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes