Jun 20, 2023
The third option is the game is trying to be intellectual, but it's intellectualism is only surface level. It's quotes and references from works that sound brainy without analysis. It's the image of being smart.
Bleh, pseudo intellectualism, the modern day cancer in nowadays groups of interest. I do agree on horror part. I fail to see how anyone in the whole wide world would consider this VN in any way as horror. There is simply no horror in it, even the whole "U-149" issue is not problematic or even controversial(unless you are someone who cant see a difference between a reality and a fiction).

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Bleh, pseudo intellectualism, the modern day cancer in nowadays groups of interest. I do agree on horror part. I fail to see how anyone in the whole wide world would consider this VN in any way as horror. There is simply no horror in it, even the whole "U-149" issue is not problematic or even controversial(unless you are someone who cant see a difference between a reality and a fiction).
The characters are trapped by demonic entities that torture and kill them in several scenes. It might not have successfully scared you but that doesn't make it not horror.

Reactions: SymbolicSalad

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
In all seriousness though i do wonder how Touka will play the game once she crosses the line.
Touka just has to keep doing what she's been doing this far but with an actual objective in mind. That is, keep being an extremely mature woman that can provide the much needed mental haven for Sensei and keep him at bay, while purposefully keeping her juicy tits within his grasp but at the same time ever so slightly out of reach. Even if he is already sleeping with other girls, I think a part of Touka believes that "He will turn around and turn towards me in the end if I keep demonstrating what I can offer that others can't".

With that being said, I hope the next time Touka events arrive, they'd better be something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Lmao, remember, this is the dude who posted a review in the thread, a review that is now long since buried, as predicted. Still hangs around here though... :ROFLMAO:
no idea what they're talking about, all I see is the dude from indiana jones, commenting on the decision to use the ignore function:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
no idea what they're talking about, all I see is the dude from indiana jones, commenting on the decision to use the ignore function:
I did the same but Crusty quoted him and so i clicked 'show ignored content' and then i was wondering who this guy was that i'd put him on ignore, i'd completely forgotten about him and his previous last comment was aimed at me and i hadn't even seen it. Quite the chuckle.

Jan 1, 2024

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Lmao, remember, this is the dude who posted a review in the thread, a review that is now long since buried, as predicted. Still hangs around here though... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah "It's going to be be buried", yet people still quote it 10 pages later and then still talk about it now.
I was answering someone who was quoting me.

I guess your still "chuckling" that it's going to be buried and no one will read it? People still read it as expected.

Anyway, other dude is like "door's that way feel free to unfollow the thread" well I don't follow the thread I'm just answering people who quote me.
Yall the ones getting mad because of a low review of your dear game.

Edit: I see some of you are blocking me. "Oh no bad review of my game let's block him". LOL

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah "It's going to be be buried", yet people still quote it 10 pages later and then still talk about it now.
I was answering someone who was quoting me.

I guess your still "chuckling" that it's going to be buried and no one will read it? People still read it as expected.

Anyway, other dude is like "door's that way feel free to unfollow the thread" well I don't follow the thread I'm just answering people who quote me.
Yall the ones getting mad because of a low review of your dear game.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I don't remember it. Can you remind?
TLDR:Each C-god wants something different.

Pareidolia wants destruction and chaos
Hope wants reform and rebirth
Wires wants order

Each season represents a god and in that season said god is at his strongest.The endless spring was Pareidolias first "chess move" to achieve his goal and Akira and Co. is caught in the middle of all of this

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
TLDR:Each C-god wants something different.

Pareidolia wants destruction and chaos
Hope wants reform and rebirth
Wires wants order

Each season represents a god and in that season said god is at his strongest.The endless spring was Pareidolias first "chess move" to achieve his goal and Akira and Co. is caught in the middle of all of this
Which then begs the question, who or what is USER4/Fall?

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 299 Votes