Mar 15, 2023
I didn't know what I was getting into when I fingered ami lmfao. i really want to stay at your house event was tough to get through. I think for this playthrough I'm just trying to get all the lust events available even if I'm being a dick. Next playthrough I'm gonna be a "good" Sensei

Mar 15, 2023
This what I'm thinking a "good" sensei playthru would look like what do you guys think.
Dont finger ami. Don't fuck the moms. Don't let kirin see ayane fucking. Be a good homie to rin. And maybe miss out on some lust events. I'm only half way on chapter 3 so idk what happens next

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
This what I'm thinking a "good" sensei playthru would look like what do you guys think.
Dont finger ami. Don't fuck the moms. Don't let kirin see ayane fucking. Be a good homie to rin. And maybe miss out on some lust events. I'm only half way on chapter 3 so idk what happens next
As someone who doesn't care about the green path, I go with Sara, but not Haruka or Maki. Because Sara is single and doesn't come with as much weird shit as Maki. Well, relatively speaking.
Other suggestions, also do stuff like being honest with Karin about dating Kirin even though it misses a date with Karin, be a good homie to Rin, and go to the onsen as soon as possible to avoid the scene where Yumi gets blackmailed.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
and go to the onsen as soon as possible to avoid the scene where Yumi gets blackmailed.
That's less of a good sensei and more of a soothsayer. Someone trying to do that will fall into weird places imo. Will one choose Uta instead of Miku to win the contest, so Kirin doesn't assault her? Also, would a "good" Akira go into the bathroom with naked Chinami or not? Cause if he's "good", he should have no problem going in, as pointed out by Chika herself.
This what I'm thinking a "good" sensei playthru would look like what do you guys think. [...] Don't fuck the moms.
Additionally, it's a really bizarre concept to do a "good" Akira run by not having sex with consenting adults, just with teenage students :ROFLMAO:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Screenshot_2024-08-20-11-11-41-745_com.estrada777.lessonsinlove.jpg
So,
Last time i ask about Io condition where they choose to made Io as their indigo or made her as sex dolls.
Can someone spoiler me what happen in uta io story if you do the deeds with her?

And for the pic,
What ami means / thinking now knowing Niki will be her step-mom?
I hope it's not going to be another tragedy in the future,for Ami.

Lastly
What did the torii God reset by theory with that sub apocalypse?
Nodoka figuring out?
We fuck Makoto instead her?
Sana,Noriko,Yumi reset and not figuring anything out?

I think that's it for now

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Also are there any tech wizards in the chat? I wanna buy a laptop that can run LiL smoothly.I have no idea about laptops(I am dignity and only care about PCs) so any help is apreciated.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also are there any tech wizards in the chat? I wanna buy a laptop that can run LiL smoothly.I have no idea about laptops(I am dignity and only care about PCs) so any help is apreciated.
The only hardware that could have any appreciable impact on the game would be the CPU and RAM, but they'd only affect how fast the game boots up. Any modern laptop should have absolutely no issue loading or playing the game and if you try to max out the CPU and RAM you're going to be paying a lot of money just to have it load 10 seconds faster. Just buy an average laptop and you're good.

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes