Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thread is saved from being plunged into utter chaos!
Both those titles are pretty exciting. USER4 hype for the first one? And the second one has a bunch of connections:

The phrases "a house near a lake" and "the same place as always" appear together in a . In addition to "same place as always", the poem's line "in the event you overslept" is a direct quotation of the mystery MM note.
I don't see how/why Miu would be leaving notes for Akira, so this seems more likely to be a case of patterns repeating themselves, but who knows.

There are clues in the house near the lake according to Tsuneyo/Wires.
This is probably the same as Ami's grandma's house, especially given it's importance from before Akira was born.
I presume this is Saki's house, which would connect back to Miu's poem and NiB. It doesn't make sense for it to be Akira's childhood home next to the Nakayamas, though, so I'm not sure how that fits in. Maybe Saki lived in the lake house when she was younger, it stayed in the family, and at some point she moved back and left her kids in the city?

The phrase "same place as always" also applies to the roof during the resets. That's the assumed meaning in the MM note, and Maya has used a similar phrase.
The phrase is also explicitly used for the roof in a message that Yasu receives during the Chapter 2 beach trip, possibly from Maya Prime.

So I'm not sure which direction this event is going to go in, but in any case we should get some good lore clues out of it. I'm hopeful, but not very expectant, that Maya Prime will be involved given her connection with "same place as always" and Nao's involvement in the TSS.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
The thread is saved from being plunged into utter chaos!
Will we finally understand one of the key phrases of the game? And perhaps what Kaori is talking about half the time?:
The Answer: Probably not, but one can hope.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 303 Votes