KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to not get yumiknows flag?
I think
you have to do as many yumi events as possible before the chika event where you go to the onsen hotel and bang the crap out of her while touka's mom listens from behind the wall all night... have to finish yumi's abyss before that event
i didnt even know this was a flag till recently...wonder if i have it actually... is there a massive story change from this

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I think
you have to do as many yumi events as possible before the chika event where you go to the onsen hotel and bang the crap out of her while touka's mom listens from behind the wall all night... have to finish yumi's abyss before that event
i didnt even know this was a flag till recently...wonder if i have it actually... is there a massive story change from this
Anything that makes you miss out on events is something to avoid, that's another reason why the guide/hint mod is so amazing.

Last edited:

futafortuna

Feb 15, 2018
the attachment for z_set_love_lust.rpy cheat mod (link on page one) doesnt seem to work correctly.
no download happens when you click the link, instead it opens a new webpage with the text contents.
is there a way to convert this text to an .rpy file?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
this is not something that happens when playing, it happens when i try and start. and i have tried redownloading 3 times.
Which version are you downloading? Are you trying a compressed or converted (Android) version? What add-ons are you trying to run with it?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
the attachment for z_set_love_lust.rpy cheat mod (link on page one) doesnt seem to work correctly.
no download happens when you click the link, instead it opens a new webpage with the text contents.
is there a way to convert this text to an .rpy file?
Right-click the file, and choose "save link as".

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

Please stop reporting this for rule 7, the game is the same as always and we will not stop pirating it because the dev decided to attach a note saying 10yo to mock our rules and try to stop people from sharing SS content.

Keep in mind this isn't the first time we had this happen, I lost count of how many times we had a dev go from this when they need the 'zone community to this when they are making enough money to need it anymore.

So carry on as usual and we will continue to keep the thread maintained as usual, but for now we will leave it locked until the people making alts to spam this thread and Selebus' discord mods get the message, if you have anything to share in the meantime just report the OP or open a ticket about it.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Developer: Piracy is bad.
Also developer: Let me just sell renders produced using Illusion's Koikatsu, which I do not have the rights to redistribute or sell.

1675451201870.png

Also, if you would like to make use of Selebus' generous 25% off offer, consider making an alt first before reporting this thread, otherwise your main account will automatically get caught by the spam filter and banned.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I'll open the thread for now, but please take any drama to the dev's discord, we will not delete the thread no matter how much the dev's dickriders spam reports and trash this place, so don't waste your time.
I can't say i love everything the mods on the site do, but I like most of everything.

there is one mod though that everytime I noticed they did something made me go 'hell yeah' and that is redknight.

thank you sir!

4.20 star(s) 299 Votes