Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
Strangely, I thought Chika with black hair was much prettier, I like darker colors in her hair so that helped a lot, but Rin, I much prefer her old hair, the blonde didn't match her appearance at all in my opinion.
I'm with you on this. Rin, just doesn't feel like Rin with the new hair. I felt that her old hair was unique in a good way. I like chika in her old hair as well, but I'm not opposed like with Rin so to say.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
There are a lot of people thinking that the person who will help Akira will be Ayane and she is the most likely too, but if it's not Ayane who do you think would be the second best candidate to get Akira out of this state? (Removing Ami as she also has a great chance of helping him)
I would like to say Rin, Yumi are the two biggest I can think of(as of chapter 2 halfway in) as so far sensei has helped rin with getting through so much(even though he was kind of the cause of it) and he has so far(as of chapter 2 halfway in) made our favorite tsundere change in a good way(other then the beginning).

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
There are a lot of people thinking that the person who will help Akira will be Ayane and she is the most likely too, but if it's not Ayane who do you think would be the second best candidate to get Akira out of this state? (Removing Ami as she also has a great chance of helping him)
Niki of course, considering she is his second love. Besides, we have this mysterious Niki phone call in the middle of the night and Ayane's surprised face in the previews.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
What are people's thoughts on Makoto joining RAS? I feel like despite getting a new member, we aren't really getting any closer to figuring out the "prerequisite", if there is one that is generally applicable to all girls that is.

Makoto has shown some signs of noticing time fuckery, or has been through major emotional incidences before, but most if not all are scattered between different resets. This includes her suicide, her vaguely remembering coming to the beach, and her father's death. Apparently none of these alone was enough to bring her to the roof during the respective reset (2nd, 3rd, and 5th).

Meanwhile, Ayane did not show many subtle signs of perceiving time fuckery. Her experience is almost exclusively limited to having then losing baby Himawari.

Finally, the temp members Yumi and Tsuneyo. Yumi experienced a big skip in time firsthand but went back to defection mode; Tsuneyo had less directed experience but could still vaguely remember her time on the ferris wheel. Still, these two aren't here with us by the time of 6th reset.

So what do Ayane and Makoto now (and potentially Maya) have in common that separate them from Yumi and Tsuneyo, and the rest of the girls? Particularly, why Makoto shows up now during the 6th rather than the 5th reset?

Aside from a plausible theory about having to experience major trauma (losing your fetus and losing your father), one recent revelation I can think of that can group Ayane and Makoto together, is the "list of girls Akira comes to love" that was kinda abruptly introduced in The Desk Scene imo (for some reason I am still quite bewildered by the fact that Sensei now actually loves Makoto).

Of course not all girls on the list, Makoto/Ami(?)/Ayane/Niki/Maya, make it to the roof, but I am honestly not sure how else I can include Makoto if only looking at the recent development. So I guess I have to accept that either there is only one prerequisite that is different from girls to girls, or there are multiple prerequisites need to be met and they don't have to be done within 2 resets, or all these are still wrong, or there in fact isn't a solid ruling and Sel would just shove a girl up there with merely 1-2 updates worth of buildup.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
What are people's thoughts on Makoto joining RAS? I feel like despite getting a new member, we aren't really getting any closer to figuring out the "prerequisite", if there is one that is generally applicable to all girls that is.

Makoto has shown some signs of noticing time fuckery, or has been through major emotional incidences before, but most if not all are scattered between different resets. This includes her suicide, her vaguely remembering coming to the beach, and her father's death. Apparently none of these alone was enough to bring her to the roof during the respective reset (2nd, 3rd, and 5th).

Meanwhile, Ayane did not show many subtle signs of perceiving time fuckery. Her experience is almost exclusively limited to having then losing baby Himawari.

Finally, the temp members Yumi and Tsuneyo. Yumi experienced a big skip in time firsthand but went back to defection mode; Tsuneyo had less directed experience but could still vaguely remember her time on the ferris wheel. Still, these two aren't here with us by the time of 6th reset.

So what do Ayane and Makoto now (and potentially Maya) have in common that separate them from Yumi and Tsuneyo, and the rest of the girls? Particularly, why Makoto shows up now during the 6th rather than the 5th reset?

Aside from a plausible theory about having to experience major trauma (losing your fetus and losing your father), one recent revelation I can think of that can group Ayane and Makoto together, is the "list of girls Akira comes to love" that was kinda abruptly introduced in The Desk Scene imo (for some reason I am still quite bewildered by the fact that Sensei now actually loves Makoto).

Of course not all girls on the list, Makoto/Ami(?)/Ayane/Niki/Maya, make it to the roof, but I am honestly not sure how else I can include Makoto if only looking at the recent development. So I guess I have to accept that either there is only one prerequisite that is different from girls to girls, or there are multiple prerequisites need to be met and they don't have to be done within 2 resets, or all these are still wrong, or there in fact isn't a solid ruling and Sel would just shove a girl up there with merely 1-2 updates worth of buildup.
Do not forget that "Just get pregnant" theory still works

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

Well, Ayane and Makoto both had impregnation sex, meaning Makoto stopped using contraceptives. Pregernaut theory might be correct.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Just a question is there a AVN mode, i like the game its made in koikatsu faster update than honey select type game

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Do not forget that "Just get pregnant" theory still works
Well, Ayane and Makoto both had impregnation sex, meaning Makoto stopped using contraceptives. Pregernaut theory might be correct.
Yup, I think that is still on the table, honestly the most straightforward one as well.

Nevertheless, I was thinking that if Makoto is indeed on the same boat in that regard (without any buildup event might I add), it's odd that she doesn't have the same outcome as Ayane: namely, making it to the roof but promptly getting reset later, and having a supernatural child that defies causality (but I don’t want another Himawari showing up and diluting how special she is).

Hopefully Ayane will be on the case of investigation once they’re not this preoccupied by mourning and concern.

Reactions: crustlord12

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
my next bet on who makes it, it's noriko she is starting to get the same kind of visions akira has,also the reason as to why makoto made it and not yumi nor tsuneyo might be that makoto is way closer to akira than the former

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Yup, I think that is still on the table, honestly the most straightforward one as well.

Nevertheless, I was thinking that if Makoto is indeed on the same boat in that regard (without any buildup event might I add), it's odd that she doesn't have the same outcome as Ayane: namely, making it to the roof but promptly getting reset later, and having a supernatural child that defies causality (but I don’t want another Himawari showing up and diluting how special she is).

Hopefully Ayane will be on the case of investigation once they’re not this preoccupied by mourning and concern.
I also do think this is the way to get to the rooftop and I'm very, very curious about what will/would happen if Ami made her way up there and characters finally figure out the requirements to get up there.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes