DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
One thing that just popped into my mind: What was Sel's intention with introducing Akira's new apartment?

It seemed like a big deal after the 4th 5th 4th (?) beach event. Important enough to, in my opinion, kind of shoe horn its way into the plot by Touka just "being bad at evaluating appropriate gifts". I was ready to give it the benefit of the doubt, when it was clear that the direction of the story seemed to point towards Akira becoming sexually active with more and more girls and giving a plausible location to do all his heinous crimes divine deeds away from the prying eyes of his niece.
Instead, he barely uses it now. Wasn't the last time he stayed at his own apartment two resets ago, when he didn't even stay but was moved to the roof in the end?

So am I missing something? Was it quickly shut down because "oh well, now Chika is nearby so guess I better stay with Ami"? Or is there more to come, will it become more crucial to the plot over time? Or is it just another episode of "Sel had an idea but then he kinda forgot about it, whoops"? It kind of coincides with Akira's new learnt interest in writing, which he seemingly picked up during his very first stay, only to completely abandon it again.
Am I the only one who feels weird about all that?

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That reoccurring shot of her on top of him, clothed but in the cowgirl position, the fact it keeps appearing makes me think it might be the first time and she was possibly grinding on him in his sleep and that's what he woke up to... maybe? It'd fit with the idea she did something to him that set him on the bad path, if he awoke hard and aroused by the grinding he might've let her keep going and only freaked after they both came... i dunno, just adding to what you guys are talking about.

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
View attachment 3997363
I don't know if Sel is being vague here but going off of this 35 characters 35 purity routes. So if had to estimate we're going to have 6 chapters with 35 purity routes which gives us the 41 mentioned above.

Add on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a lot of different routes, when does the corpse party begin tho?

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I read up and isn't sekai being upset at Maya kindve ironic? Considering what she herself has done..

I also think that last scene with Makoto is still her. After all she has already been acting differently since she started learning about the resets to begin with. Plus she's been away from him for a long time. Her saying I love you at this point is weird but to her Akira being nice and saying good Afternoon and such as a greeting is also weird. Looks like the effects of learning you're in a perpetual time loop are coming to terms with her, but in different ways. I mean...it could be some shape-shifter but the way this entire event happened, like directly after big pp fails sex with Miku. I think it's her finally speaking what's on her mind or how she views it TBH. There are certainly flaws in the logic, it looks more like an example. However she isn't aware of Akiras more underlying problems as well which spawn from grooming, which again get extrapolated by everything going on around him even what seems to be people like Maya herself. Broken, upon issues upon more issues, upon resets upon memory and personality wipes

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
One thing that just popped into my mind: What was Sel's intention with introducing Akira's new apartment?
With Niki moving in, we might see a lot of content moved there instead as/if calling people to his home becomes a thing again. And the last time he stayed there was with New Maya when they first have sex, after their reunion at the shrine.
I read up and isn't sekai being upset at Maya kindve ironic? Considering what she herself has done..
It's because Niki was never a danger to Sekai (it was actually beneficial that Akira had a girlfriend to act as a smokescreen). She even teased Akira about her constantly. But Maya is an actual replacement for Sekai, someone he loves, and that is aware (at least to an extent) about her, and intends to erase her completely from his life.

Furthermore, the xoanon (NAO) tells us that Sekai called what she felt for Akira love, from that we can gather that she believed it was genuine love (regardless if it was or not). That would be a second reason for her to hate Maya, because their relationship mirrors what she found with Akira, which was also the first time she felt happy. It would then make sense as to why Sekai would view Maya as an actual rival and potential winner given that she is, well, dead.

Also, while Maya's relationship with Akira mirrors Sekai's to an extent, they're different at nuance. Sekai corrupted an innocent boy and groomed him for years. Akira and Maya are both victims of sexual abuse that found in eachother a way to cope with what had been done to them. Even if Sekai believes emotionally that what she feels is love, she isn't stupid, she'd be able to rationally identify that the reasons for Maya and Akira to be together are healthier than theirs.

Edit: Last possible reason is half tinfoil, but it could be that she hates Maya because they're both pursuing different goals reset wise. They're the top narrator guesses after Himawari, and her hatred could be a "present" hate, born during the resets, and for supernatural reasons - rather than the hate of the memory of a dead person looking over someone that wasn't even part of Akira's life when she was alive.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
With Niki moving in, we might see a lot of content moved there instead as/if calling people to his home becomes a thing again. And the last time he stayed there was with New Maya when they first have sex, after their reunion at the shrine.

It's because Niki was never a danger to Sekai (it was actually beneficial that Akira had a girlfriend to act as a smokescreen). She even teased Akira about her constantly. But Maya is an actual replacement for Sekai, someone he loves, and that is aware (at least to an extent) about her, and intends to erase her completely from his life.

Furthermore, the xoanon (NAO) tells us that Sekai called what she felt for Akira love, from that we can gather that she believed it was genuine love (regardless if it was or not). That would be a second reason for her to hate Maya, because their relationship mirrors what she found with Akira, which was also the first time she felt happy. It would then make sense as to why Sekai would view Maya as an actual rival and potential winner given that she is, well, dead.

Also, while Maya's relationship with Akira mirrors Sekai's to an extent, they're different at nuance. Sekai corrupted an innocent boy and groomed him for years. Akira and Maya are both victims of sexual abuse that found in eachother a way to cope with what had been done to them. Even if Sekai believes emotionally that what she feels is love, she isn't stupid, she'd be able to rationally identify that the reasons for Maya and Akira to be together are healthier than theirs.
I see...so truly grooming rivals. This does make sense, honestly this past really is messed up

Reactions: Moonflare

Dc345

May 27, 2020
So far we have had 3 TSS. Noriko who has an egg, Futaba who doesn't and whatever what was going on with Sana. But I can't wrap my head around why Noriko and Futaba where isekaid there. Sana's terribly named brother said the gods congregate there but I can't think of any known ties Noriko and Futaba have to any of the 3 (possibly 4) gods.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I agree more events might happen there but I've also been thinking lately that invite events, headpats, etc are done or almost done since Sel seems to hate that type of content. I would be cool going more linear but Sel cant resist making us play through day after day to get to the next event.

If I remember right Sel said chapter 6 will be the dark route. I am guessing we may have another year of 4 since it is supposed to be the longest. 5 will finish the harem stuff but will get bad as it leads into the dark route. I am not convinced that all the girls will be lewded before the dark route. Maybe the wizard stuff happens during that time and Akira 'fixes' things during the purity routes. It may have been you who suggested before that the purity routes will be alternate timelines that give all the girls a fairly happy ending. I would be cool with that. I don't know what I want for a true ending. Probably just Akira happy with my favorite girls would be good for me. I pretty sure that wont happen.

joryuken

Sep 19, 2018
long time no see you beautiful bastards, I probably am going crazy but am thinking of replaying LiL from the beginning, is there a mod that makes the game not a dread to get through? like a linear mod of sorts?

Reactions: Tommykjohnson1990
Dec 18, 2020
long time no see you beautiful bastards, I probably am going crazy but am thinking of replaying LiL from the beginning, is there a mod that makes the game not a dread to get through? like a linear mod of sorts?
Some madlad actually did this. But you have to use search function, though I don't remember any keywords, xd

• Sad
Reactions: joryuken

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
After that last Chika scene I really want her to learn about Maya (maybe prime) just to know she'll never be #1 in Sensei's eyes.
She's not first not even in her own household *laughs in Yumi* :ROFLMAO: (this turned into a massive post cause I needed to vent about Chika's delusional conversation apparently).

about Chika:
Obviously he'd go there anyway, but I think it's of note that a significant part of why Akira went to Chika was to protect Yumi. He forces this point multiple times throughout the conversation. And the following is grade a bullshit:
Let's rewind to the beach:
Chika isn't sheltered because he cares about her, she's sheltered because she's unhinged. Akira doesn't reveal things to her because she refuses aggressively to learn things, both him and Yumi (also Noriko, Rin and Ayane) have tried multiple times to tell her stuff.

Furthermore, he wished she'd just fade him out and not bait him to betray Maya Prime.

In fact, she knows she's not number 1 if there's competition:
Akira has never stared at Chika like he stared at Yumi to be honest:
Good luck measuring against someone that was chosen by the universe to be his pair, constantly save his life and now even restore (sort of) the grey of his eyes.
But hey:
She can't even measure against Yumi, to measure against Ayane would be a massacre, and to measure against Maya would be akin to dust trying to change the course of cosmic winds.
I'd pity her if this delusion arc hadn't overstayed its welcome.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Chika's delusion arc is objectively being dragged on for too long. I get the feeling that Sel has been struggling with fitting everything into the right timeline, her "waking up" has been long overdue and there were many opportunities before to introduce her downfall, in my opinion.

With Miku's latest scene being something that Sel admitted he planned since Chapter 1 that ended up in Chapter 4, apparently meant as a shocker, I feel like he is starting to get things slightly out of a logical order. That scene would indeed have a big impact, I believe, if it happened somewhere in Chatper 2 or 3. I don't remember who it was but someone (with a bigger noggin than me) mentioned that the first scene with Miku panicking was potentially planned as being the first sex scene and thus basically this event, but got changed during development. It would make sense, given that Stomachache happened (which I haven't watched yet myself but I understand the gist of what has happened, I guess, shut up don't judge me) in the meantime, which is kind of dwarfing the impact of Miku's scene now.

The same would apply to Maki's refusal to even consider Akira's involvement in Makoto's and now Miku's sex life. Maki may be a little weird, but she is smart, obviously she would have at least started to sniff out that Akira might be more than just friends with her two daughters, but there has been nothing so far that would indicate that, as far as I know.
Similarly Niki, who seems a little too oblivious to everything as well (though I play the good uncle route so I did not have the cum jar scene, but that means its not canon then :sneaky: ).

It makes me wonder whether Sel was deliberately stalling some of the developments to put them closer to the dark routes and have a more significant transition into what would become the switch from harem to dark.
Who knows what he has planned, but I could imagine it being a culmination of characters having their "eyes opened" and seeing the "true" Akira all in close timely proximity to each other, cascading into a series of events that exponentially develop into a huge pile of problemburgers for Akira that eventually initiate said dark route. Hence, from Sel's perspective, he didn't want some of those revelation to happen too early in the timeline, I guess?
Still, to me it seems a little off and illogical for most of the characters. Not a huge issue, but still a gripe I have with some of the current developments. And maybe it will make sense over time, who knows.

Dec 18, 2020
It makes me wonder whether Sel was deliberately stalling some of the developments to put them closer to the dark routes and have a more significant transition into what would become the switch from harem to dark.
Who knows what he has planned, but I could imagine it being a culmination of characters having their "eyes opened" and seeing the "true" Akira all in close timely proximity to each other, cascading into a series of events that exponentially develop into a huge pile of problemburgers for Akira that eventually initiate said dark route. Hence, from Sel's perspective, he didn't want some of those revelation to happen too early in the timeline, I guess?
Still, to me it seems a little off and illogical for most of the characters. Not a huge issue, but still a gripe I have with some of the current developments. And maybe it will make sense over time, who knows.
So, imagine the dark route is about everyone hating Akira because of his actions as a predator\rapist\man-slut\pedo\hebe\etc, xdd
But I can't imagine someone like Ayane would stop liking Sensei. Only if she will be hard resetted, but that would be a dick move from Selebus

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
So, imagine the dark route is about everyone hating Akira because of his actions as a predator\rapist\man-slut\pedo\hebe\etc, xdd
But I can't imagine someone like Ayane would stop liking Sensei. Only if she will be hard resetted, but that would be a dick move from Selebus
I think Ayane is not exclusive in that, I believe most characters would have a hard time truly hating Akira for being who he is currently. Look at Io, Yumi, Karin/Kirin, Chika, Noriko, etc. who would have very good reasons to cut ties with him for what he has done to them or what they learned about him, yet they still like him.

So I think that either it will take a lot more for them to hate him, or it will not be about hating him, but hating themselves.
There has been a lot of set-up done already about Akira ruining the girls. Not physically, but mentally. Io and Chika are the first ones that might crack, Io is already severally mentally unstable, Chika is about to go batshit crazy, other things might happen that will cause others to follow suit.

Look at Karin's latest event, on the surface it looks like it was about patching things up between them, ensuring that Akira is actually "a good guy" and Karin potentially trusting him again in the near future. But I fear it might be a bad omen, when he basically promises her it won't happen again, I can sense Pareidolia chuckling in the background, planning to make him abuse her (eventually) renewed trust and do even worse things to her, not only breaking Karin but Kirin along the way as well.

With Miku's latest development, I could imagine Akira making her become sexually traumatized, having her associate sex with the trauma of her parent's murders.

Even an Ayane could go through some severe trauma, most likely related to her being a mother, whether it be about an abortion, still birth, witnessing Akira fucking a shapeshifting Himawari who then reveals herself as Ayane's daughter etc. who knows what sick plans Sel has for those dark timelines.

Basically, the whole harem chapters are, in a certain sense, establishing everyone's weaknesses, mental issues and soft spots.
And I could imagine the dark route being about the gods wanting Akira to exploit those, causing the girls to go through severe trauma. (Why that would need to happen is beyond me tbh)
And the purity routes being Akira "fixing" them back up to complete the simulation, as Moonflare mentioned, potentially even changing the course of time by helping them overcome their insecurities and mental instabilities before anything can happen when resetting back to the beginning.

Just spit balling here, but I feel like this could be how it will develop, more or less.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Honestly even then Ayane has been through so much that it would take something very, very very specific to break her which I'm curious what that would even be. Even since way before since she first found out about Akiras "practices", she stuck by him. Him writing that list to her of who he does it with truly is something. Which honestly, makes me like her character a lot even if she served as one of the first to have an undying amount of affection for him. It always makes me feel she is one of the characters he would want to protect the most. If anything I can see it being reverse with something happening that could traumatize Akira again related to her. Or that stuff like about Himawari but...I dunno.

That being said, she is also kinda like a very big bundle of hidden emotions which she keeps in check to keep going so...just a matter of time till that cracks I guess. Though I can imagine it would be harder to "break" the "rooftop trio and any others after, given their understanding of things without including stuff like resets. Cause I mean...if you're part of that, you're probably gonna know Akira is fucking basically every high-school and non high-school girl lol.

I feel bad for the Miku and Akira situation cause well it was more "'innocent" in a sense yeah she was causing the least problems. Not sure it will cause major sexual trauma since she was aware it would hurt, and the way she spoke was less like traumatizing in a way she would freak out always, and more like her usual self. But I don't see them doing it for a while unless she takes some large dose of pain killers or some shit.

That Karin event also did not feel like patching things up to me ngl...just felt like a reminder Akira messed up with her and they will be different for some time. Not that I was really ever looking forward to Karin events any time in this game but feels bad man

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes