DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
0.43 event triggers:

01 - Yumi 1 (Saturday automatic) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
02 - Chika 1 (Linked to Yumi 1) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
03 - Chinami 1 (Linked to Chika 1) [variation if Tsukasa true and Chinami seen bath true].
04 - Chinami 2 (Linked to Chinami 1).
05 - Touka 1 (Wednesday automatic).
06 - Sara 1 (Weekday bar) [variation if Sarasex true].
07 - Yuki 1 (Linked to Sara 1).
08 - Yuki 2 (Linked to Yuki 1).
09 - Sana 1 (Friday automatic).
10 - Karin 1 (Dojo) [variation if Karin lied false].
11 - Osako 1 (Linked to Karin 1) [variation if Makisex true].
12 - Wakana 1 (Saturday automatic).
13 - Wakana 2 (Linked to Wakana 1).
14 - Makoto 1 (Call afternoon).
15 - Miku 1 (Sunday call morning).
16 - Miku 2 (Linked to Miku 1).
17 - Makoto 2 (Linked to Miku 2).
18 - Sara 2 (Bar).
19 - Tsubasa 1 (Linked to Sara 2) [variation if Harukasex true].
20 - Tsubasa 2 (Linked to Tsubasa 1).

Bonus Animation: Touka x Yasu (check the computer).

*This is the order I unlocked the events, other variations may work. This is playing green path and choosing to do all I can. Also tried to include some of the script calls for variations, but might have missed a few.
**Hexadecimal translation for the Sana Event is: "this is not her".
Wow this update felt incredibly short

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Your right of course but there have been hints that he just blames our ignorance for such things.
Ah. The Bob Ross strategy of problem acceptance. Maybe some reworking will happen in the future. I wouldn't want to spend time on that now unless Sel absolutely had to

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I think it would explain a lot if a shapeshifter was impersonating Tsubasa. Like there is no way there hasn't been some scenes where we've seen a shapeshifter without knowing. Tsubasa is far and away the most suspicious.
  • Tsubasa has unclear motives similar to the gods'
  • She has a special interest in Akira and keeps tabs on him
  • She seems to know things about Akira and possibly Sekai that we don't think she should know
  • She supports and facilitates the expansion of the harem
  • She and Himawari are both likely narrators
  • Talking about "things changing in the light" and other illusions is reminscent of himawari's explanation of her shapeshifting power
  • Strategically, if you were a shapeshifting agent of some god, controlling the richest women in Kumon Mi would have a lot of benefits
I haven't really thought about this much, so there might be a lot of info that disproves or supports this. I think if it were true, og Tsubasa would have to be MIA. Maybe held in the den of the mole rat or something.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
You know, Mooney's post just now reminded me, i've been meaning to comment, i've seen a number of people talk about how Akira was scared he wouldn't be able to resist the forbidden fruit like he just has an impulse control problem. No, his fear comes from the blackouts, he's terrified if he is left in a room with a vulnerable girl he'll blackout and the supernatural fuckery will take over and force him to rape them. Given he has a history of this i think that it's more than fair to be scared, it's not just a simple case of it being hard to resist once aroused, dude has had literal demons controlling him in similar situations in the past. I'm rambling, just wanted to point out what it seemed like other's might not be considering when viewing his behaviour in that scene.
Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly
Lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly
You shall be queen

Also, I think you're wrong. It's not only demons who bother Sensei in that situation, but his own lust

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think it would explain a lot if a shapeshifter was impersonating Tsubasa. Like there is no way there hasn't been some scenes where we've seen a shapeshifter without knowing. Tsubasa is far and away the most suspicious.
  • Tsubasa has unclear motives similar to the gods'
  • She has a special interest in Akira and keeps tabs on him
  • She seems to know things about Akira and possibly Sekai that we don't think she should know
  • She supports and facilitates the expansion of the harem
  • She and Himawari are both likely narrators
  • Talking about "things changing in the light" and other illusions is reminscent of himawari's explanation of her shapeshifting power
  • Strategically, if you were a shapeshifting agent of some god, controlling the richest women in Kumon Mi would have a lot of benefits
I haven't really thought about this much, so there might be a lot of info that disproves or supports this. I think if it were true, og Tsubasa would have to be MIA. Maybe held in the den of the mole rat or something.
Tsubasa seemingly expresses genuine confusion as to why she's allowing Akira to have Tsukasa's phone number.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's more likely that either she's influenced by the xoanon/the tree, or she has fragments of deeper knowledge that pop up at random times (much like Kaori in Wither) that make her trust her "instincts".
Furthermore, at this point in time, we only know of one shapeshifter, who, by her own admission, was never a shapeshifter to begin with. Himawari states that it is Akira that chooses to perceive her as if she was another person, she's always Himawari.
So what happens to Himawari is the same that happens to Maya appearing as Sana, or Ami appearing as Maya - it's Akira's brain shapeshifting them.
A point of note is that Yasu also does that, albeit in a slightly different manner, instead "transporting" (presumably not slipping though) Akira places:
Regardless, at this moment in time, the ability to slip into someone's body has only been done by Sekaori, and that's not exactly slipping either since there's a good possibility she's part of that body by implants.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Man, we give Selebus a lot of shit but damned if these halloween costumes aren't killing it.

I mean, it wasn't bad at first, but we've really come a long way.
Maya's clown costume is still top-notch though.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Also, I think you're wrong. It's not only deamons who bother Sensei in that situation, but his own lust
Oh, he definitely has plenty of lust too, but he seems to be in control of that, as far as we know, before the loops started, he only ever got with wizard Maya and that wasn't done impulsively, Maya had to kind of force the issue. My point was the fear, the fear is drawn from what forced the kiss on Yumi, that sodomized Sara, that pinned Karin to the wall, the fear is from the things he does when the opportunity arises and a blackout occurs.

Now, i am completely open to arguments for and against a blacked out Akira being just Akira, some state he goes into to shield his psyche that he built whilst he was being molested by Sekai, the same way how Io just turns everything off, goes limp and lets it happen, both are well documented forms of coping with CSA and stomachache clearly showed him mimicking his abuser as a confused and fucked up cope/stockholm/'prey becomes the predator' kind of thing but given what we know at this point in the story and not knowing wtf the paranormal garbage really is, i don't really think it comes down to being right or wrong to say it's just his own lust or 'the demons made me do it', the point wasn't exactly what is behind the blackouts, it's the blackouts themselves.

Akira, based on my understanding, has his wizard lust firmly under control, he can hold himself back, but he knows 100% that if he blacks out he will almost certainly do heinous shit to a vulnerable female if he's alone with them and given that, he has every reason to be afraid.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Oh, he definitely has plenty of lust too, but he seems to be in control of that, as far as we know, before the loops started, he only ever got with wizard Maya and that wasn't done impulsively, Maya had to kind of force the issue. My point was the fear, the fear is drawn from what forced the kiss on Yumi, that sodomized Sara, that pinned Karin to the wall, the fear is from the things he does when the opportunity arises and a blackout occurs.

Now, i am completely open to arguments for and against a blacked out Akira being just Akira, some state he goes into to shield his psyche that he built whilst he was being molested by Sekai, the same way how Io just turns everything off, goes limp and lets it happen, both are well documented forms of coping with CSA and stomachache clearly showed him mimicking his abuser as a confused and fucked up cope/stockholm/'prey becomes the predator' kind of thing but given what we know at this point in the story and not knowing wtf the paranormal garbage really is, i don't really think it comes down to being right or wrong to say it's just his own lust or 'the demons made me do it', the point wasn't exactly what is behind the blackouts, it's the blackouts themselves.

Akira, based on my understanding, has his wizard lust firmly under control, he can hold himself back, but he knows 100% that if he blacks out he will almost certainly do heinous shit to a vulnerable female if he's alone with them and given that, he has every reason to be afraid.
Well, first of all I defeinetly agree that Akira should fear his demons more then his lust. My point is based on his actions: you don't fight actual demons by looking away of nude girl, and specifically a nude girl who is still exposed to players. He might think that his lust attracts demons or something like that, but it only makes any distinction of demons and lust meaningless.
I also dont want to go far into "there are supernatural beings who force Akira to be bad" stuff, because his mind is wrecked up enough to go without supernatural stuff at all

PS I even think that main reason of supernatural stuff existance is to trick players into the idea that Akira is not a bad guy, who he actuallly is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Given that original Akira didn't get with any girl other than Maya, was completely uninterested in Ayane, rejected every Ami "temptation" to the point she understood he wasn't at all interested in her in a sexual manner, behaved as a model teacher to Makoto, tried to actually save save Yumi, and has no mention of blacking out and doing heinous stuff by either Maya, Ami or Ayane (even though they hint at him having episodes) - I think, at the moment, interpretation weighs heavily for an actual supernatural takeover.
But I echo Bingoogus claim, regardless of what's behind the blackouts, fact of the matter is that they're a thing. It is real and perceived as a takeover by present Akira, and therefore "victim Akira" has to be very wary of the possible triggers for him to be ejected from the driver's seat. Tsuneyo's conversation with him about it on the beach is very telling of this: He claims to be a victim of it as well, and I tend to agree.
Edit: Added the screenshots.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I mean to me it looks like there are definitely supernatural interferences. We know they exist. He's LITERALLY talking to different entities now who are trying to influence him. We know slipping exists, we know other girls Also experience this. Hell, Sana even got transported to some place referring to Gods. Many girls are seeing supernatural stuff now. Oh of course let's not forget the major thing of resets. Or that one scene where Maya(?)was getting fucked in the background in some supposed heaven or different place way back then. Also, I'm pretty sure Nadoka talks about and indirectly explains his "auto pilot" which is his mind leaving his body to go elsewhere, leaving his body to do other stuff.

This also leads me to the recent Makoto event, the last one. She really speaks volumes here. While it is something I would think about, having someone else say it puts it into perspective. To the point it even made Akira feel better. Not only are there outside influences, but you're consistently resetting and going through the same thing, with the same people who all basically have feelings for him. Some more than others, and others way more lustful as well. They don't get older, yet they remain the same way with their feelings like change and consequences are removed. Yeah, he will believe himself to be the evil, and people who don't understand the resets to be that way. But...in the end he is certainly human. Who knows how many times his other selves went through it, but from I understand and have seen while memories do get overwritten, sometimes they can overlap or cause previous ones to come up. Either way, cracking under all of that pressure is very human like. When one considers well...time loops, resets, being one of the very few males. Granted he's been through only 4 by now, and it could be argued it's not enough. But it does make sense.

Also, he is still someone that went through a traumatic past as we can see. Which makes it worse for this situation, but I guess perfect for these Gods? But all of this coming together especially in recent updates puts into perspective just how much is going on, how mental state can be affected, the true impact a past can have, among other things. Is it right what he's doing? No. But it's understandable in this sense. However I hope it doesn't end up turning bad somehow from that speech, like he will feel more justified doing bad things of course. I also do think he's still lustful which does spawn from traumatic past of grooming. There also signs of he himself being a way he doesnt want to be, in certain ways. Could be a mix of both supernatural and his upbringing combined. There's certainly something wrong with him, tho it got extrapolated by everything. But that past also combines with thus crazy bullshittery going on now

Anyway wonder how that stuff with Miku will progress now. Wonder if she will wanna try again

Last edited:

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Given that original Akira didn't get with any girl other than Maya, was completely uninterested in Ayane, rejected every Ami "temptation" to the point she understood he wasn't at all interested in her in a sexual manner, behaved as a model teacher to Makoto, tried to actually save save Yumi, and has no mention of blacking out and doing heinous stuff by either Maya, Ami or Ayane (even though they hint at him having episodes) - I think, at the moment, interpretation weighs heavily for an actual supernatural takeover.
I generally agree with your take, except that I would still implore that we don't have any confirmation as to whether he was really uninterested in all of those things or if his previous self simply had enough mental strength and discipline (or fear/cowardice?) to not act out on those desires. Ultimately we don't know enough about the original Akira.
We have to keep in mind that he has had (and that is confirmed) strong wizard-affectionate tendencies when he was with Maya. I think what might be the difference here is that Maya was apparently very adamant in brining this out in him and allowing it, breaking through to him, with Maya being vey persuasive when she wants to and just genuinely adorable (insert screenshot of Maya in the maid cafe costume saying she is adorable here).
In my opinion it is not so easily dismissible that pre-reset Akira wasn't in fact selectively "only" into Maya and otherwise pure and angelic, but actually had those different tendencies already in him (most likely due to the obvious trauma caused by Sekai) with those supernatural forces now just encouraging him to act out on them.

There is also still the unsettled question about whether those "creepy detentions" with Yumi were done pre resets or not, and if the former should be the case, it would further underline this possibility of Akira being tainted already without prior divine intervention.

That being said, I also tend towards the gods pushing for him to be the way he is right now instead of them being some sort of mental delusions for him to justify his perverse desires, but I don't think that, based on what we already know, it fully supports the theory that it is a "takeover" per se, and more so a "let's really bring out the worst in him and amplify it by 100" for whatever reasons the gods/simulation researchers might have to want to do so.

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
In 0.42 Nodoka said blackout akira is not controlled by insticts, he is controlled by "memory". But whose memories controls the Akira?

First i thought it was kind of the game "spec ops the line"
but we know akira had three relationships: Sekai, Niki,Maya
So it can't be his memories or not completely his.

In "this town has two halves" akira blacks out and kisses Yumi against her will, in another event when we see some flashbacks about akira's past it's the exact same way Sekai kisses young akira agains his will. (i can't share Screen shots because im on the phone)

And the rapey detentions, it is probably how sekai groomed akira in the past.
And one of the events am i okay refers to us as Sekai.
When Akira remembers the past, young akira saw the older akira, but there was shadow of sekai on the wall where it should have been shadow of older akira.

I have no idea where to go from here, Nodoka saying black outs having a script that akira follows makes sense because of the previous events support that, but why these scripts are memories of sekai i don't know.

(And how the hell nodoka hides a letter where gods can not find)

Can lore gods make sense of this, because i definitely can't.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I have no idea where to go from here, Nodoka saying black outs having a script that akira follows makes sense because of the previous events support that, but why these scripts are memories of sekai i don't know.
That part i've always taken to be the 'prey becomes the predator' coping strategy Akira went with as a result of his CSA trauma, he's copying the model of Sekai as he remembers her but with him in her place.

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
I just realised i missed a chinami event. How bad was it? And did i missed the event because a decision i made a year ago?

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes