DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
a bit of story
Who's gonna tell him? :sneaky:

I have to concur with basically all points made (I benevolently distributed my likes to the best posts and theories, you are welcome my children) and also think that the update felt a lot like an episode 8 in a 10 episodes season of a drama series. As in: set-up, set-up, set-up for the grand finale. It seemed over quickly, despite taking my time.

I still wouldn't say I'm disappointed though. What I appreciated the most were the thrown-in wholesome moments, like Wakana opening up and hugging Akira, Miku being really cute and understanding and Akira appreciating here even more because of that, Chinami being cute as always (I missed the second event though on account of being a little bitch ass coward previously), Sara-Akira-Yuki friendship strengthening, Sana trying to catch up with her knife boy ghost brother and Osako finally growing a backbone and becoming a more interesting character and being real cute, especially when Akira ruffles her hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I appreciated even more though was the humor, pretty solid consistency in terms of good gags and funny situations.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh wow, is that Haruhi Suzumaya? I actually love that lol.

Also "remember to smile". Seeing this after playing both dissonance and lost in you...and seeing the stories, imagine all 3 games crossed over somehow. I could see it happening giving the slipping, travelling to different worlds, and Gods

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I actually red lined Chinamis last event, and I'm not going to have an opportunity to URM it any time soon. Can anyone hit me with a spoiler of what it was?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know, Mooney's post just now reminded me, i've been meaning to comment, i've seen a number of people talk about how Akira was scared he wouldn't be able to resist the forbidden fruit like he just has an impulse control problem. No, his fear comes from the blackouts, he's terrified if he is left in a room with a vulnerable girl he'll blackout and the supernatural fuckery will take over and force him to rape them. Given he has a history of this i think that it's more than fair to be scared, it's not just a simple case of it being hard to resist once aroused, dude has had literal demons controlling him in similar situations in the past. I'm rambling, just wanted to point out what it seemed like other's might not be considering when viewing his behaviour in that scene.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
his fear comes from the blackouts, he's terrified if he is left in a room with a vulnerable girl he'll blackout and the supernatural fuckery will take over and force him to rape them. Given he has a history of this i think that it's more than fair to be scared, it's not just a simple case of it being hard to resist once aroused, dude has had literal demons controlling him in similar situations in the past.
Extremely good point. I had overlooked it myself. Thank you.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Was good to see how the Chinami event played out, but I am dreading the consequences for Tsukasa in "Failsafe".

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Well it looks like the next possible threesome will be Chika and Ami. One riding Sensei's dick the other his face while they stare into each other's wondering about all the ways they'd murder one another. And sensei is just there because they probably yelled at him and it made him horny and scared.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Well here is what I wrote down while reading:

Sel was worried about Miku. I agree about Tsubasa. I literally cringed at the thought of paying for a Touka x Yasu scene and getting that. I already didn't like the Rin x Sana one, but this one was just, seriously? :ROFLMAO: I get that I don't have I say since I didn't pay for it, but the fact that it's free content and I can't get myself to watch anyway says a lot.

Osako is a cutie and behaving like an actual adult now. Who knew I'd start giving her a chance. The general opinion agrees with you on 0.43 as a whole, it ranges from an okay update to mediocre.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I think a few slips are expected when the story reaches this length. The 0.43 update alone had 60,000 words. Harry Potter book One is about 70,000. A HP book per month can get things confuzzled.
Your right of course but there have been hints that he just blames our ignorance for such things.

Reactions: Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes