Oct 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fake Selebus Account intensifies.

Also, as it has already been pointed out:
She was there for the second as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was there for the first. And, possibly, on "arms bent back":
Regardless, Selebus apparently cares about what I think'd be cool. Behold my new powers :ROFLMAO: (if only he'd also choose to make the Rin x Akira thing move faster). Well, at least Himawari being called Ami/Amy should be confirmed from how much I rant about it.
Congratulations on your new powers.

Also, even if you could, it's best not to rush things. Rin will get dicked soon enough

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Moonflare

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
edit: oops included some unfinished post!

Okay, legitimate question: what is this white cat that keeps showing up throughout the game? What is the significance of it? It's honestly always intrigued yet alluded me.

Always here to provide the most unassuming and unexciting answer, which is I don't think the white cat currently has a significant meaning until its direct participation in the future events proves me wrong.

Adding a cat in the scene is a conscious choice yes; but all events function without it, and there are more than one scenario where inserting supernatural meaning due to its presence is outright unnecessary. I could extend my pass even to Dyed Orange, Drenched in Sun under some unprovable hypotheses like "something has been watching Sensei via the white cat", but that to me didn't work well with Forty Degrees Below Zero where Karin scooped the cat and ran off happily if you lied to her. Events like these that are very slice-of-life-ish hold me back and have me thinking, "yea that's probably just a cat".

edit2: similar feeling goes to Io's mummified cat and a slew of "cat props" in The Light of the Last Summer. If I can't explain the meaning behind or the potential causality in between, it'd be regarded as nonsignificant.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2022

So, is this a super secret hint that this is all an American simulation of pseudo Japan, or does Selebus just not realize that the Japanese use the metric system?
It's been stablished that Kumon-mi uses american's system, get caught with the lore booo

Jul 23, 2021
NGL felt like a setup to reset update.

Defs not as much of a banger as the last update but it fuels worries, creates mysteries, blows up relationships and shows growth so imo it's a solid one, but i think if the next update is like a Halloween/Reset/Wakana Birthday uwu, long main event string Sele really has to return to some full sanbox experience or transition heavy into the linear plot they keep talking about wanting to do

Yet that would probably also require a huge overhaul of previous experiences and events so like ???? Affection and lust points are bouncing all over the place at this point i'm boutta just 100/100 buncha people outta fear since reqs are getting into the 55s/60s at this point and pure story crimes are taking away/giving 1000s at a time while also handing out farm diseases like it's candy...

Jan 1, 2024
Honestly I missed the upload yesterday by 4 hours since that's usually when it gets uploaded early instead of 6 hours but that was EXTREMELY early, it's like this year is gonna be the early updates year. I completed it now and wowza's it's pretty amazing, I'll just chill for like a day or two before I try to even make a review.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021

So, is this a super secret hint that this is all an American simulation of pseudo Japan, or does Selebus just not realize that the Japanese use the metric system?
I mean he's from around Texas, he don't know shit.

We never used Farenheit where I'm from.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
On Tsubasa, she mentioned something about Akira reminding her of an old friend (can't remember the exact dialogue), I wonder if that was meant to imply she used to be friends with Sekai. That would explain a lot about her.
I have a theory that Sekai is her sister. Also there a was a theory that Sekai is her sister in law. This is how Ami would work in harem: one day she just find out that everybody there is already blood-related to her

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
On Tsubasa, she mentioned something about Akira reminding her of an old friend (can't remember the exact dialogue), I wonder if that was meant to imply she used to be friends with Sekai. That would explain a lot about her.
I'm glad someone brought this up. She might be referring to Sekai, but I think it's actually Chiaki. Here's the line:
I can't remember if it's been established that Chiaki had a temper, but I imagine Chika is emulating her when she curses in Tagalog.
In "Curry Night" Chiaki talks about having a friend take Chinami to the hospital.
The friend is strangely intimidating and has connections; sure sounds like Tsubasa to me.
I also think this makes a lot of sense with Tsubasa's actions. The meeting at the hot spring always felt engineered, and she was remarkably quick to latch onto the Chosokabes as her "new daughters". My guess is she's been keeping tabs on them since Chiaki died and finally decided to get directly involved in their lives.

As for how they could have met, Tsubasa used to "sneak away" from her rich girl lifestyle in her youth:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I'm glad someone brought this up. She might be referring to Sekai, but I think it's actually Chiaki. Here's the line:
I can't remember if it's been established that Chiaki had a temper, but I imagine Chika is emulating her when she curses in Tagalog.
In "Curry Night" Chiaki talks about having a friend take Chinami to the hospital.
The friend is strangely intimidating and has connections; sure sounds like Tsubasa to me.
I also think this makes a lot of sense with Tsubasa's actions. The meeting at the hot spring always felt engineered, and she was remarkably quick to latch onto the Chosokabes as her "new daughters". My guess is she's been keeping tabs on them since Chiaki died and finally decided to get directly involved in their lives.

As for how they could have met, Tsubasa used to "sneak away" from her rich girl lifestyle in her youth:
I think it's more likely that the "intimidating" friend is Wakana, if it was Tsubasa she would probably try to help Chika after Chiaki passed, and would already know about Chinami.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021

I'm not suggesting that isn't some interesting evidence but it does leave me wondering some things, why doesn't Chika or Chinami recognize her? Sure, they were young but Chika wasn't that young... and why only get involved now, she'd have known Chiaki died if her information network is all it's cracked up to be, there's so much she could've done for them even if she wanted to remain anonymous, i've said it before but it's not like she couldn't hire people to improve the girl's lives by calling them government contractors or charity workers just going around helping people, there are many cover stories for why some guy is knocking on your door with a month's worth of canned food or some building contractors sent in to shore up the house as part of a fire safety initiative or low income utility inspectors who are going around upgrading water/electricity/telecoms or whatever if it'ss below current guidelines. A rich toff like Tsubasa has a million options and she did absolutely none of them between Chiaki dying and the onsen visit?

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
I'm not suggesting that isn't some interesting evidence but it does leave me wondering some things, why doesn't Chika or Chinami recognize her? Sure, they were young but Chika wasn't that young... and why only get involved now, she'd have known Chiaki died if her information network is all it's cracked up to be, there's so much she could've done for them even if she wanted to remain anonymous, i've said it before but it's not like she couldn't hire people to improve the girl's lives by calling them government contractors or charity workers just going around helping people, there are many cover stories for why some guy is knocking on your door with a month's worth of canned food or some building contractors sent in to shore up the house as part of a fire safety initiative or low income utility inspectors who are going around upgrading water/electricity/telecoms or whatever if it'ss below current guidelines. A rich toff like Tsubasa has a million options and she did absolutely none of them between Chiaki dying and the onsen visit?
This was a few years before Chiaki died, so Chinami was still extremely young and probably wouldn't remember her. It's not clear whether Chika ever met the friend; she says Chinami looks nothing like her, but Chiaki might have told her that or she could have just figured out from context that the friend isn't a Filipino with bleached hair.

It is a good question though why Tsubasa didn't do anything before. Or maybe she did do stuff we don't know about, but obviously she could have done more. I don't have a good answer.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes