Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
0.43.0 thoughts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The update was sort of all over the place, but that's not bad. We're in between major events and many story lines are just coasting until the next major happening while others are independantly entertaining scenes. I liked it overall.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Maya looks kinda psychotic for some reason
part of being a god that doesn't know she's a god. Am I talking about Haruhi or Maya, questions... only (It remains such a banger to this day).

Edit: Explanation for those unfamiliar with Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: in a way, cosplaying Haruhi does fit Maya's character. The confirmed(ish) theory about Haruhi is that she has the powers of a god, that were granted to her by the actual god (which is our protagonist) and narrator to the story - both are however unaware of their powers.

Well, Akira is our protagonist and narrator to the story, and his powers were actually held by Maya Prime (being able to survive resets). Neither were aware (presumably) that their original versions are responsible for the simulation/resets (potentially, given the room with the clocks).

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Can't wait for the Rin theories now that she's cosplaying as Sumire.

for those who didnt play P5 Sumire had an elder sister that passed away and was almost identical to her

Edit: Now that I think about it, it would've made more sense for Ami to cosplay as Sumire for the obvious look-alike and the fact that she is imitating her favorite family member

Last edited:

Jeraviel

Jan 10, 2024
random thought but during Tsubasa's event, when the driver Ishimoto said "Of course madam. Your word is law." I felt a shiver through my spine

I didn't know why but now I remember it is because Sekai said the same thing, "My word is LAW" in chapter 3 [Smells of Summer]

It also doesn't help that Tsubasa went and called him "Aki-kun"

But maybe it is too on the nose and it is simply just a redherring, but at this point it is so obvious that anything but some sort of past history between the Tsukiokas and Arakawas just doesn't fit as right, specially with all her talk about how they were meant to meet even without the onsen day

EDIT: there was also the whole conversation about "it changes with the light" which I know I have heard from somewhere else in the game but that I do not remember

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
With Haruhi Maya cosplay, I hope HOPE Hope Selebus doesn't immitate the season the autor though it was funny to reprise the same episode over and over until the audience was annoyed enough.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
How are the sex scenes in this game? Are they all animated? How many are just slide shows? I don't mind a bit of story if the sex pays off well.
Whenever sex happens as part of the story, it will be a static, non-animated scene. That will often (but not always) unlock a repeatable animation that you can view by visiting that character later, but every animation in the game is optional and not part of the story (but doing them grinds a secondary stat that determines if certain sex scenes play out later in the story)

They're very much an afterthought compared to the story.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
edit: oops included some unfinished post!

Always here to provide the most unassuming and unexciting answer, which is I don't think the white cat currently has a significant meaning until its direct participation in the future events proves me wrong.

Adding a cat in the scene is a conscious choice yes; but all events function without it, and there are more than one scenario where inserting supernatural meaning due to its presence is outright unnecessary. I could extend my pass even to Dyed Orange, Drenched in Sun under some unprovable hypotheses like "something has been watching Sensei via the white cat", but that to me didn't work well with Forty Degrees Below Zero where Karin scooped the cat and ran off happily if you lied to her. Events like these that are very slice-of-life-ish hold me back and have me thinking, "yea that's probably just a cat".

edit2: similar feeling goes to Io's mummified cat and a slew of "cat props" in The Light of the Last Summer. If I can't explain the meaning behind or the potential causality in between, it'd be regarded as nonsignificant.
How dare you put forward the possibility that everything in the game hasn't been well thought out and has a deeper meaning! How dare you, Sir Fds as Df from under P!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3992689

First, thanks for solving the mystery. Second, what I get from this is pure and simple that Selebus messed up.

Miku's scene is blatantly supposed to come way earlier in the story, and at the very least before Stomachache.

That he was planning it since the first season is another clear indicator that it was probably thought out before Io was even a thing. He missed his timing and then worried about it without realising that the "shock" of this scene barely matters with everything that has happened since.

This might also, now that I think about it, be the real event that was supposed to happen when Miku has an episode while being fingered by Akira. It is very similar with Makoto rushing in to help in her bedroom, and the follow-up should be exactly the same as Miku is concerned.

In retrospect, kind of uninspired to make both of them so similar too.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Update complete. I am in awe--You guys are all super fast with the analysis. I already gave some Chika thoughts but there's a lot of things happening here.

Overall, I thought it was a good update. Lots of fodder for speculation.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes