Le0king

Dec 5, 2021
Yes, I felt the Imani backstory was over the line honestly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the NTR, I thought it was out of place (showing it to us I mean), but I'd agree with Bingoogus that it's most likely bullshit.
Very eloquently put. I agree with everything you said. I actually lost sleep after the Imani backstory, pissed off at imaginary people, it was far more brutal than anything in the game so far. Like he hates his own character.

I'm also not a fan of the spirits being so rapey. They even encourage Sensei to do it. Two times in Sana's story I was worried what was about to happen when I clicked next. Sure it builds tension, but it also puts a gross feel to the game that's different than the one that's already present.

NuuRaa

Aug 11, 2020
i tried to trigger karin event, but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61
I am a bit bored of questions, so I made full chapter 4 walkthrough (0.43). I promise to keep this post updated at least until chapter ends

See attachments for SVG (unlimited scaling), DOT (graphviz source) and uncroped PNG

UPD: 0.43
i tried to trigger karin event (back to basic), but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? (karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61)

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
i tried to trigger karin event, but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61

i tried to trigger karin event (back to basic), but only found osako whenever goes to dojo. its for karin, osako and wakana event... do i need to increase affection thing? (karin 15, osako 60, wakana 61)
Your game save somehow broken (I assume that you have removed senseisad flag). Karin event can only be triggered during weekend, and there are no affection requirements.

Also, please, do not quote random posts irrelevant to your questuon

NuuRaa

Aug 11, 2020
okay, thanks. and sorry..
i just want to pinpoint where im at from the image, but i didnt know what to do.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I have a personal dream that we'll one day see a Narrator Kaori that speaks perfectly and is part of the Himawari's resistance, along with Narrator Maya. That will probably never happen, but it would be cool to see a reveal of someone narrating in normal speech and the camera pans out and it is other Kaori.
Fake Selebus Account intensifies.

Also, as it has already been pointed out:
She was there for the second as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was there for the first. And, possibly, on "arms bent back":
Regardless, Selebus apparently cares about what I think'd be cool. Behold my new powers :ROFLMAO: (if only he'd also choose to make the Rin x Akira thing move faster). Well, at least Himawari being called Ami/Amy should be confirmed from how much I rant about it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Okay, legitimate question: what is this white cat that keeps showing up throughout the game? What is the significance of it? It's honestly always intrigued yet alluded me.

On the Sana event, spring is what calls Sekaori there, and it states:
Furthermore, and finally getting to the cat, Maya is often associated with a cat, and that cat specifically, as you brought with a screenshot. Well, go back to when I highlighted new world and check this:
I don't know about the other appearances of the cat, it could just be slipping, as other animals do. But the fact that the cat is associated with Maya, and Makoto heavily presents a Maya agenda before mysteriously disappearing might be related. Her words to Akira herald the spring which makes him calm and receptive to the idea of doing exactly what many of the gods want. Also, Makoto finishing with "I love you so much" is a repeated pattern of someone else, and quite supernatural at that.

Basically, the cat might be an indication of something supernatural happening that is related to Maya. I fail to see its supernatural relevance to Karin and Kirin's events though. So take it as a guess at most.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Wow...I'm right on that part too LOL. That really did just happen, sara truly kept going to town as well...awkward to the point its hard to watch but also makes me wanna keep watching at the same time. She keeps talking too lmfaoo

So wait is Tsubasa secretly like..a slut? Or truly has gotten no activity after those events. Well, guess we can't really no. My interest in her shot up though

Last edited:

ElaineZol

Sep 28, 2022
So one thing that I've been wondering about, what was the event that Selebus referred to when he said he was worried about public reception or whatever? I still have the Miku events to go through, but I can't imagine it being that bad from what I've read here. Was it the Chika stuff?

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I don't know about the other appearances of the cat, it could just be slipping, as other animals do. But the fact that the cat is associated with Maya, and Makoto heavily presents a Maya agenda before mysteriously disappearing might be related. Her words to Akira herald the spring which makes him calm and receptive to the idea of doing exactly what many of the gods want. Also, Makoto finishing with "I love you so much" is a repeated pattern of someone else, and quite supernatural at that.
I want to second this and add:
Maya is also known as the "Stray Cat".
And Makoto is pretty much discribing Maya's existence/situation of being trapped in the cycles for who knows how long and being an adult (actually an elderly woman :D ) trapped inside a teenage body.
So i guess the cat is supposed to hint at that, at least in that scene.

at all:
I didn't get any NTR vibes from Tsubasas event/s /pictures, was still strange though, because it was shown.
I mean whats in the past, stays there.

What i found more interesting, while she tried to keep it a bit in the shadows if it actually happened, and i think she did because she wanted to keep her and Akiras power dynamic intact, it did happen.
And how she called it a family tradition and, iirc a ritual, it shoves her and her family it bit further into the cultist direction.
Would also explain why shes pushing her daughters onto Akira.
To conclude said tradition/ritual.

And her "old friend" could also be Sekai, while that was already mentioned here afair.
Not only a friend but a family member, maybe from a different family branch, a sub branch?
And Sekai cut ties with her whole family before or after she had to undergo said tradition/ritual?

Kinda gives me some Rize vibes there.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LessonsInLove-0.43
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

somedoodwhogames

Formerly 'korendrd'
Sep 9, 2020
View attachment 3992689
So one thing that I've been wondering about, what was the event that Selebus referred to when he said he was worried about public reception or whatever? I still have the Miku events to go through, but I can't imagine it being that bad from what I've read here. Was it the Chika stuff?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
And her "old friend" could also be Sekai, while that was already mentioned here afair.
Not only a friend but a family member, maybe from a different family branch, a sub branch?
And Sekai cut ties with her whole family before or after she had to undergo said tradition/ritual?
While Sekai Tsukioka isn't alliterative on paper, it is phonetically alliterative and would technically keep with the naming convention for every other character. Just sayin'

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes