k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I just realised i missed a chinami event. How bad was it? And did i missed the event because a decision i made a year ago?
It's tied to a few variables, you have to have seen Chinami bath scene with Chika, and choosen Tsukasa on the tutoring scene.

Reactions: fasoaga

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Tsubasa seemingly expresses genuine confusion as to why she's allowing Akira to have Tsukasa's phone number.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's more likely that either she's influenced by the xoanon/the tree, or she has fragments of deeper knowledge that pop up at random times (much like Kaori in Wither) that make her trust her "instincts".
Furthermore, at this point in time, we only know of one shapeshifter, who, by her own admission, was never a shapeshifter to begin with. Himawari states that it is Akira that chooses to perceive her as if she was another person, she's always Himawari.
So what happens to Himawari is the same that happens to Maya appearing as Sana, or Ami appearing as Maya - it's Akira's brain shapeshifting them.
A point of note is that Yasu also does that, albeit in a slightly different manner, instead "transporting" (presumably not slipping though) Akira places:
Regardless, at this moment in time, the ability to slip into someone's body has only been done by Sekaori, and that's not exactly slipping either since there's a good possibility she's part of that body by implants.
Just felt compelled to note that when it comes to Himawari, it's a little more than just looking like others:

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Here's some rambling ideas about Makoto's "T Is For Time". I don't have a complete theory so I basically just started pointing out every connection that might be relevant, hopefully this can spark a discussion.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I just realised i missed a chinami event. How bad was it? And did i missed the event because a decision i made a year ago?
It's actually not bad at all, surprisingly. It actually plays out like an amateur intervention, with Chinami annoying the answers out of him. Chinami does piece together that Akira is a lolicon (that's good), but doesn't seem to care (that's bad). What's more interesting about the wizard event chain is the fact that Akira is actively having to face the worst parts of himself. Whether he actually grows past it or caves to it is definitely Suspenseful.

xTyurru

Jul 21, 2024
The DLC for this game (ones you see on the main menu) are they already available in this current build in OP?

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
For me, Friedrich Nietzsche Makoto's arguments come across as dangerously persuasive but ultimately bullshit, and I hope that's what Selebus is intending. You can probably apply the mental maturity argument to Maya Prime, though there are still caveats with how underdeveloped teenage brains are, but every one of Sensei's sexual relationships started within months of the girl being reset and at most within a few years of them being factory reset, so I don't know how they can be said to have matured (and they don't act like it
This is interesting to think on. Also, it seems to me that we tend to ignore that Akira might have an adult body but that he is operating at an emotional and experiential level even less developed than his students. When he resets it does far more than when the others are reset.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aramaug

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Here's some rambling ideas about Makoto's "T Is For Time". I don't have a complete theory so I basically just started pointing out every connection that might be relevant, hopefully this can spark a discussion.
<snip>
That's a lot of big thinks my dude... leaves a lot for me to ponder, but one thing that pretty quickly jumped out to me when you mentioned a future Kaori and then lead into a future Ami... if that sorta thing does occur then that might probably be part of the end game for the story, seeing the purified girls being sent by Ascended-Akira to specific points in the past to ensure the future outcome as the simulation or whatever begins to crumble... or maybe i've just watched too much scifi.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
How would purity routes work? Would we need to start over?
Unclear, but no need to restart no (as green path is supposed to unlock everything in one go). It's harem chapters -> dark chapter -> purity chapters -> true ending.

My take is that purity chapters are probably a cycle suited to each of the girls, with maybe Akira taking control over the simulation and doing them in sequence to give each of them their perfect life before going through with the true ending (him saying that some of the purity routes will re-use footage from the harem chapters supports this theory, as the cycle would begin again from where it usually started).

Edit: Thinking about it, it might be that at the end of each purity route that one girl will be "completed" = ascend, and maybe at the true end we'll be able to see everyone again because the simulation will have truly been finished.

Last edited:

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I generally agree with your take, except that I would still implore that we don't have any confirmation as to whether he was really uninterested in all of those things or if his previous self simply had enough mental strength and discipline (or fear/cowardice?) to not act out on those desires. Ultimately we don't know enough about the original Akira.
I think we do have confirmation
Maya roleplayed other people and Ayane was a common subject.

Here's my current read on what pre-loop Akira was like. I'm filling in gaps so lot of this is speculation and it's a kinda rambly wall of text so feel free to ignore.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Here's my current read on what pre-loop Akira was like. I'm filling in gaps so lot of this is speculation and it's a kinda rambly wall of text so feel free to ignore.
Overall it makes sense, and although the blackout being Maya's first time is a thing that could have happened, it doesn't fit really well with what we know about it:
This seems to suggest that Akira was awake when she told it to him the first time, and although not stated, this seems to have been the first time he did anything sexual to Maya, given her reaction to it.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
0.43 event triggers:

01 - Yumi 1 (Saturday automatic) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
02 - Chika 1 (Linked to Yumi 1) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
03 - Chinami 1 (Linked to Chika 1) [variation if Tsukasa true and Chinami seen bath true].
04 - Chinami 2 (Linked to Chinami 1).
05 - Touka 1 (Wednesday automatic).
06 - Sara 1 (Weekday bar) [variation if Sarasex true].
07 - Yuki 1 (Linked to Sara 1).
08 - Yuki 2 (Linked to Yuki 1).
09 - Sana 1 (Friday automatic).
10 - Karin 1 (Dojo) [variation if Karin lied false].
11 - Osako 1 (Linked to Karin 1) [variation if Makisex true].
12 - Wakana 1 (Saturday automatic).
13 - Wakana 2 (Linked to Wakana 1).
14 - Makoto 1 (Call afternoon).
15 - Miku 1 (Sunday call morning).
16 - Miku 2 (Linked to Miku 1).
17 - Makoto 2 (Linked to Miku 2).
18 - Sara 2 (Bar).
19 - Tsubasa 1 (Linked to Sara 2) [variation if Harukasex true].
20 - Tsubasa 2 (Linked to Tsubasa 1).

Bonus Animation: Touka x Yasu (check the computer).

*This is the order I unlocked the events, other variations may work. This is playing green path and choosing to do all I can. Also tried to include some of the script calls for variations, but might have missed a few.
**Hexadecimal translation for the Sana Event is: "this is not her".
FYI, the Makoto event requires that you've gone through the Touka sequence first. ETA: And the Touka event requires that you've played the Chinami events. FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bingoogus

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Overall it makes sense, and although the blackout being Maya's first time is a thing that could have happened, it doesn't fit really well with what we know about it:
This seems to suggest that Akira was awake when she told it to him the first time, and although not stated, this seems to have been the first time he did anything sexual to Maya, given her reaction to it.
Ah, you're right. I forgot about this. I'm trying to make sense of that one screen that keeps popping up and something Noriko said. I'll have to think about it more.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ah, you're right. I forgot about this. I'm trying to make sense of that one screen that keeps popping up and something Noriko said. I'll have to think about it more.
Which one? Noriko insists someone (assumed to be Maya) did something to/with Akira in the Old District after he ghosted her, and she saw him from the bus. One theory is that Maya made out with him in public or something, in an effort to make him leave the old district for good - but that's a very steep shot in the dark at this point (this happens during her first conversation with Akira about the past, in which he starts to shut down).

The other time Noriko mentions something related to this is directly to Maya, but that's more about the fact that she had sex with him while being a kid, putting him on a road of no return, and that she knows that Maya also knows she ruined him by doing it. Which is totally true. There'd be no person not sympathetic to Akira if not for the Maya situation - up until that point he was 100% just a victim of a horrible person, and there is a strong hint that this act was in part pragmatism from Maya's end to cut him off from everyone else as well (New Maya jokes about calling the police if he doesn't have sex with her, and at some point this might have been actual blackmail - if he didn't leave Noriko/Niki/the Old District).

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Well, there's the first time, and then there's the first time. As we've seen throughout the game, those two (love and sex) don't necessarily have anything to do with each other for Akira -- or for Maya, perhaps.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
Which one? Noriko insists someone (assumed to be Maya) did something to/with Akira in the Old District after he ghosted her, and she saw him from the bus. One theory is that Maya made out with him in public or something, in an effort to make him leave the old district for good - but that's a very steep shot in the dark at this point (this happens during her first conversation with Akira about the past, in which he starts to shut down).

The other time Noriko mentions something related to this is directly to Maya, but that's more about the fact that she had sex with him while being a kid, putting him on a road of no return, and that she knows that Maya also knows she ruined him by doing it. Which is totally true. There'd be no person not sympathetic to Akira if not for the Maya situation - up until that point he was 100% just a victim of a horrible person, and there is a strong hint that this act was in part pragmatism from Maya's end to cut him off from everyone else as well (New Maya jokes about calling the police if he doesn't have sex with her, and at some point this might have been actual blackmail - if he didn't leave Noriko/Niki/the Old District).
I can't find a specific quote. Just the general idea that Maya was an initiator and somewhat steering the relationship. The context of the wizard maya screen doesn't seem to be positive which is why I'm inclined to believe it's something she did to him rather than something as mild as just a confession.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
harem chapters -> dark chapter -> purity chapters -> true ending
Got a brainwave. Selebus might pull an Angel Beats type of situation where the girls are "released" one at a time until he is alone for the true ending. Disappearance would be in order of reverse emotional closeness.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
I can't find a specific quote. Just the general idea that Maya was an initiator and somewhat steering the relationship. The context of the wizard maya screen doesn't seem to be positive which is why I'm inclined to believe it's something she did to him rather than something as mild as just a confession.
Noriko does imply that Maya is the one who fucked Sensei up for good:

Mentioned it before:
It's not entirely confirmed, but it seems likely that Sekai hates Maya for one major reason:
  • Maya broke Sensei beyond repair, after the Accident.
Noriko reveals a lot about Maya, but one of the major things is how she believes Maya fucked Sensei up for good:

As far as has been revealed, Maya was the one who pursued the relationship with Sensei:

We also had Pareidolia seemingly disliking Maya for how she groomed Sensei:

And we know that Maya tried to keep those that loved Sensei away from him, apparently convincing him he was all alone:

We also had Sensei mentioning he was willing to be Maya's toy last update:

And, Ami has brought up that she suspects something must have hurt Sensei to cause him to stop tutoring:

It seems like the only thing that could have hurt him, and the main thing that sends his body into shock, is him remembering his relationship with Maya.

As fucked up as it sounds, it seems like a Wizard took advantage of a mentally ill man in his 20s, and broke him into his modern self in his early 30s.

Overall: Sekai probably dislikes Maya for what Maya did to Sensei mentally.

Not to mention, if Sekai is just some kind of hallucination from Sensei's mind, it might be the part of Sensei that regrets and dislikes what he did with Maya, personified. Just, you know, blaming the Wizard.
Maya was probably around 6 to 7 when the relationship started with Sensei. This was recently implied/revealed in Noriko's 'Rivals (Taco Tuesday)' Chapter 4 Event:
Based off Maya saying Sensei hadn't been alone with Niki for months, this was likely only months after the accident. Which was 8 years ago... and apparently Maya and Sensei were already "alone a lot".
But it does seem like within months of Sekai's death, Wizard Maya had Sensei wrapped around her finger, and Niki was out of the picture.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes