k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
About Miku's situation, after she recovers, there are medical dilators that help when the vagina is underdeveloped, so she will probably have to use it for a couple months.
About wizard sex, selebus has said that every girl will have scenes before the dark route.
And about piracy, nhentai has been sued too, still works here, but seens to be closed in the US.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Regarding the wizards, I don't know if it was addressed since the last update, but it was the second time Selebus made it seem sex with Chinami happens after she grows up.

First it was in a care package, but now it's Chinami saying something akin to having him take her as a lover after she grows up (since it would be fine then), and it is Akira saying that it would still be wrong because he'd be cheating on Chika. But again, it's Akira saying it would be wrong.
I did a bit of digging. Of course this is all non canon but it implies she's still a teenager when he starts fucking her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also think Chinami sex is going to be more consensual than what people are thinking. She's got some adult knowledge from somewhere. Whether she's actually a pervert looking these things up or a god is influencing her, she's in a bath with a adult who's worried about whether he's gonna cross the line with her trying to not even make eye contact and she's sitting there smirking saying he's a lolicon. I just checked the bath event dialogue and she just about outright says she wants Akira. (with a bunch of plausible deniability.

Chinami also drops most of the third person speak during the care package and the latest bath scene. She's doing a lot of acting for people in general and dropping it around Akira. She's definitely not innocent like Tsukasa's dialogue in failsafe shows Tsukasa to be (That or Tsukasa has been coached on what to say, which could be a thing considering her mother but the Tsukasa facade hasn't broken anywhere else if there is a facade)

I was going to leave it there, but Chika's dialogue afterward was also a little interesting. Looking closer it seems she actually has a problem with Sensei and Chinami in the bath, before the rabies overwrites her again. Look at her 3 faces.

With her older sister being obviously manipulated by something. It wouldn't surprise me if the younger sister is getting manipulated too. Even Chinami's face drops once Chika has the over the top reaction. It would make it another family being the target of some extra purpose in the simulation.

If all three wizards have sex before the so called dark route, it will eventually get to a point where the entire dark route should be covered in just one update :ROFLMAO:

the hell is even left
We're all guessing at what dark route even is. I don't think there's room for a good story if it's purely a everything that can cause agony happens torture fest. I think part of it is going to be the reset cycle is broken, sun is broken and everything that happens sticks until it's all fixed. And of course some big heartbreaking thing to start with. I made some suggestions last time but one big one could be Sensei gets reset once Maya Prime is found again, and that happens right in front of her eyes. (Of course this time we have some knowledge that it's not a permanent effect)

Jul 23, 2021
I did a bit of digging. Of course this is all non canon but it implies she's still a teenager when he starts fucking her.

I also think Chinami sex is going to be more consensual than what people are thinking. She's got some adult knowledge from somewhere. Whether she's actually a pervert looking these things up or a god is influencing her, she's in a bath with a adult who's worried about whether he's gonna cross the line with her trying to not even make eye contact and she's sitting there smirking saying he's a lolicon. I just checked the bath event dialogue and she just about outright says she wants Akira. (with a bunch of plausible deniability.

Chinami also drops most of the third person speak during the care package and the latest bath scene. She's doing a lot of acting for people in general and dropping it around Akira. She's definitely not innocent like Tsukasa's dialogue in failsafe shows Tsukasa to be (That or Tsukasa has been coached on what to say, which could be a thing considering her mother but the Tsukasa facade hasn't broken anywhere else if there is a facade)

I was going to leave it there, but Chika's dialogue afterward was also a little interesting. Looking closer it seems she actually has a problem with Sensei and Chinami in the bath, before the rabies overwrites her again. Look at her 3 faces.

With her older sister being obviously manipulated by something. It wouldn't surprise me if the younger sister is getting manipulated too. Even Chinami's face drops once Chika has the over the top reaction. It would make it another family being the target of some extra purpose in the simulation.

We're all guessing at what dark route even is. I don't think there's room for a good story if it's purely a everything that can cause agony happens torture fest. I think part of it is going to be the reset cycle is broken, sun is broken and everything that happens sticks until it's all fixed. And of course some big heartbreaking thing to start with. I made some suggestions last time but one big one could be Sensei gets reset once Maya Prime is found again, and that happens right in front of her eyes. (Of course this time we have some knowledge that it's not a permanent effect)

I mean for what it's worth the care packages are just fluff content afaik?

And at least in my eyes a 'father figure' bathing a child isn't an immediate cause for concern as you may say. What we know about Akira instead is what makes it a massive concern but no-one besides us in this specific situation and Chinami i guess with all her hinting and lolicon speak who may actually be consenting to the idea--- But she is also still a CHILD and any adult with even fractions of conscience would be refuting and objecting the way Akira does trying to restrain himself.

Chika already being deluded in many many ways just sees this as being far more 'we're becoming a family' over the notion that 'he wants to fuck my younger, ailing sister' especially after she's effectively broken and deluding herself with the prior conversations of this update so i really don't think she's against the situation. ...God forbid you picked chinami for the 3some dialogue choice though.

That makes the scene just more painful to witness because we KNOW what Akira wants or is fighting against from happening. What may very well have happened with Tsukasa prior, what Nodoka/Noriko might know and maybe what Tsubasa even wants? There's alot of threads happening here.

It may very well play into the idea of this chapter where Ami starts calling him Dad and such but as the reader we get left with the choice of making him into the monster the plot and gods dictate he be, or yknow save ourselves as cowards from the ... i guess truth that happens everyday? Not that i'd say Sele can write that deeply but in this depiction of child abuse it is sickeningly well done.

Some of this may have been worded poorly or just have bad grammar? but i was actually trying to make a weird non antagonistic point this time.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
While this is a possible reading, it's also possible that was never Chinami's mask slipping at all, and it was Himawari in the scene the whole time. She does have a history of breaking character (but in this case, she kept her form, likely because she knew Chika's return was imminent)

This doesn't read as Chika being upset, but as shocked. Seeing Akira behave paternally at all IS shocking. It caught her off guard. She went kawaii because it plays into her fantasy about what a future with him would look like.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Regarding the wizards, I don't know if it was addressed since the last update, but it was the second time Selebus made it seem sex with Chinami happens after she grows up.

First it was in a care package, but now it's Chinami saying something akin to having him take her as a lover after she grows up (since it would be fine then), and it is Akira saying that it would still be wrong because he'd be cheating on Chika. But again, it's Akira saying it would be wrong.

Maybe we'll only truly have Chinami, Tsukasa and Nao during Purity Routes with teenager versions. I'd be thankful for that.

Edit: Also, what Riolol said. There's no doubt in my mind Uta will have amazing sex from the get-go. She just exudes quiet girl, beast in the bedroom energy.
Nao doesn't have an alt model and Sel has expressed she won't be getting one.
So after she gets her guaranteed h scene during her purity route she'll probably hold up the "I'm to young to love you" sign and cease to exist.

As for teenage Tsukasa and Chinami I agree that we will see them during their respective purity routes. But knowing the Dark Route will be the chapter where "things don't quite work out how you may have wanted or expected them to" we are more than likely going to see Sensei defile one if not all the wizards in their current form.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Nao doesn't have an alt model and Sel has expressed she won't be getting one.
So after she gets her guaranteed h scene during her purity route she'll probably hold up the "I'm to young to love you" sign and cease to exist.

As for teenage Tsukasa and Chinami I agree that we will see them during their respective purity routes. But knowing the Dark Route will be the chapter where "things don't quite work out how you may have wanted or expected them to" we are more than likely going to see Sensei defile one if not all the wizards in their current form.
Selebus says Nao doesn't have an alt.

Nao's actual designation is template 9. There are 8 alts of her already, Selebus, play your damn game :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Antosha

Dc345

May 27, 2020
If all three wizards have sex before the so called dark route, it will eventually get to a point where the entire dark route should be covered in just one update :ROFLMAO:

the hell is even left
Karin getting raped, Wakana being paralyzed from Sensei's penis, Ami murdering Niki, Himawari fucking up and having to spend eternity fending off her dad's sexual advances, The Nakayamas not even existing in the first place, Yuki overdosing, Sekai taking complete control of Kaori's body, Ghost Sekai comes back to life and now there's two Sekais, etc.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
While this is a possible reading, it's also possible that was never Chinami's mask slipping at all, and it was Himawari in the scene the whole time.
Are you telling me, hang on, get your glasses ready to read this folks, are you telling me that in this fanfiction Himawari is shapeshifting as Chinami for a whole scene just so that her dad can wash her hair???? :ROFLMAO:

hell if that wouldn't be one of the most adorable scenes in LiL if true. I want this now.

Dec 18, 2020
Are you telling me, hang on, get your glasses ready to read this folks, are you telling me that in this fanfiction Himawari is shapeshifting as Chinami for a whole scene just so that her dad can wash her hair???? :ROFLMAO:

hell if that wouldn't be one of the most adorable scenes in LiL if true. I want this now.
Imagine if some of H-scenes already were done by Himawari.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.43.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

MEGA
Size 1250 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2075 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lessonsinlove/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.27.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
People love making predictions to the dark route about Sekai possessing Kaori, but nobody remembers Kaori's soft spot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
While this is a possible reading, it's also possible that was never Chinami's mask slipping at all, and it was Himawari in the scene the whole time.
That's a possibility I can't account for, but personally I think it'd be a shame if it was Himawari. Dirty thoughts aside yeah it could be cute she was trying for a father daughter moment, but it'd also mean that Chinami herself is getting even less scenes than the wizards usually get.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Imagine if some of H-scenes already were done by Himawari.
Imagine if all the h scenes — all the scenes — are just Himawari. Maybe the whole simulation is just Himawari shapeshifting from one body she knows Akira will like to another, because... dunno... He's in a coma and she's just trying to spend time with her dad? :unsure:

ETA: And the Happy Scenes are just his brain short-circuiting, and the gods are just aspects of his unconscious/subconscious mind — Hope = Ego, Wires = Superego/Persona, Pareidolia = Id/Shadow? And... and...

Nah. :)

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine if all the h scenes — all the scenes — are just Himawari. Maybe the whole simulation is just Himawari shapeshifting from one body she knows Akira will like to another, because... dunno... He's in a coma and she's just trying to spend time with her dad? :unsure:

ETA: And the Happy Scenes are just his brain short-circuiting, and the gods are just aspects of his unconscious/subconscious mind — Hope = Ego, Wires = Superego/Persona, Pareidolia = Id/Shadow? And... and...

Nah. :)
H: "Shit, my dad's still in a coma.... Mum is so sad that he's no longer with us..." *Looks around* "I wanna ride him though."

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Honestly, I think Himawari has some traits that tend to give her away.

For example: she's not exactly the best at her job:
Or jobs considering she's been a Scarf Salesperson at the Mall, a Waitress at some French restaurant, and a Melon Salesperson at the New Years Festival.

Sensei has seen through her as Sana as well:
She tends to slip up.

Some other tells/traits that seem to belong to her:
  • Doesn't actually seem to understand things, like the Resets, or what's going on.
  • Has a desire for a designated cafeteria and has coworkers. Also eats Ramen.
  • Has a connection to Sunflowers, Sensei, and Ayane.
  • Has a fondness for Spanish related things. (Like Ayane.)
  • Has a reason (to or) not to reveal certain things, which is implied to affect her future.
  • Has blue eyes. (And probably likes blue considering it seems to be her color of choice)
  • Is a Narrator.
  • Isn't interested in a sexual relationship with Sensei.
  • Is very positive and hopeful.
  • Is working with and seemingly specifically protecting Ayane.
  • Etc
There's probably other things like wanting to see things restored, not being the best at poetry, being jealous of Yumi's boobs, and being scared of Sekai, but those aren't entirely proven to be her, even if they seem likely to be her.

Overall: I think Sel would give at least a notable hint at her being there, instead of another character. It'd be up to the player to decipher it, though.

I'm still curious what was up with the whole offering Sensei some Goat urine to drink, thing, though:
Maybe she was trying to cleanse Sensei from something without being obvious about it?

There's also the whole Ami clone thing, but I don't think that's something we'll understand until we're supposed to.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes