shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Oh god, now you've gone and made it a signature, you really will die on that hill won't you Mooney? Himawari is gonna get a 4th wall breaking scene where she mocks any answer the player gave to her name other than Himawari you know? I bet that just like lust names, there will be some special reactions to certain names and Ami will be one of them, with Selly giving you a dressing down... :LOL:
With all the mystery around her name if Sel really does start insulting you for giving her a frankly reasonable name the internet is just gonna band together and give her something stupid instead like Chaddington Thundercock or Girly McGirlFace

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I honestly wish I could put more than two signatures.(Yes, I just wanted to say that.)
Yeah, I'm experimenting around with having multiple images in a single signature. Probably one for characters, another for general events, I'll try to make one with all Himawari appearances and so forth, like funny events, sad events... (all of this as I have time, but I think I got the basic hang of it) - adding effects seems to make it too heavy, but if I keep it simple I can add many pictures.

Edit: Also trying to avoid major spoilers for obvious reasons (other than Himawari, but that's a theory, even though I'm sure of it).

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, I'm experimenting around with having multiple images in a single signature. Probably one for characters, another for general events, I'll try to make one with all Himawari appearances and so forth, like funny events, sad events... (all of this as I have time, but I think I got the basic hang of it) - adding effects seems to make it too heavy, but if I keep it simple I can add many pictures.

Edit: Also trying to avoid major spoilers for obvious reasons (other than Himawari, but that's a theory, even though I'm sure of it).
Those signatures are looking really nice, I like them - just saying. Especially the ones with the wholesome/crucial events. That 0.42 Yumi-Akira scene, for example, is doing things to me.

Enezexe

Sep 7, 2024
First of all, i will tell you how much i played so it will help you a bit on my opinion.
Look the game is great and all but i really didnt understand anything after sometime, i played around 12 hour and i think i was at the reset 2 or 3 i guess? It was the snowy time. i legit read everything,nearly saw every event(possible on my progress),scared,recorded my pc and slowed down to read texts on screen and other stuff but i really cant understand anything after the moment where we teleport to another place with the red clothed girl(the one we talked at the attic of the school). I think characters start to fell of and happy or the scary affection events just started to give me headaches due to lights instead being scary and the worst part is vanilla game doesnt have that much sex scenes to make up for it. I even downloaded walkthrough mods to make the grind faster but its just too much time for no really big reward. I really loved the game but story and grind started to be really boring and confusing after some time. Also can someone please tell me the whole story from start? You can give spoilers, i just wonder the story since i dont have that much time to play this now(mostly where we use a laptop and imput users and stuff)

Komikos

Apr 11, 2023
First of all, i will tell you how much i played so it will help you a bit on my opinion.
Look the game is great and all but i really didnt understand anything after sometime, i played around 12 hour and i think i was at the reset 2 or 3 i guess? It was the snowy time. i legit read everything,nearly saw every event(possible on my progress),scared,recorded my pc and slowed down to read texts on screen and other stuff but i really cant understand anything after the moment where we teleport to another place with the red clothed girl(the one we talked at the attic of the school). I think characters start to fell of and happy or the scary affection events just started to give me headaches due to lights instead being scary and the worst part is vanilla game doesnt have that much sex scenes to make up for it. I even downloaded walkthrough mods to make the grind faster but its just too much time for no really big reward. I really loved the game but story and grind started to be really boring and confusing after some time. Also can someone please tell me the whole story from start? You can give spoilers, i just wonder the story since i dont have that much time to play this now(mostly where we use a laptop and imput users and stuff)
As far as the grind is concerned just use aa combo ration of URM and guide mod.Plus in order to understand the story you need to finish the game so even if someone tries to give you a tldr(Which they shouldn't) you wouldn't get it.

Reactions: Enezexe

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Also can someone please tell me the whole story from start? You can give spoilers [...]
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I barely understood anything when I first played the game. I sound like a broken record by now, but it was only after reading the thread and replaying the game that it really clicked for me.

That being said, it's one thing to not understand the supernatural stuff on your first playthrough, it's another for the writing of the events not to get you. If the "harem" part of the plot (girls personal arcs) failed to get your attention, then this is probably not a game for you.

Enezexe

Sep 7, 2024
Sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I barely understood anything when I first played the game. I sound like a broken record by now, but it was only after reading the thread and replaying the game that it really clicked for me.

That being said, it's one thing to not understand the supernatural stuff on your first playthrough, it's another for the writing of the events not to get you. If the "harem" part of the plot (girls personal arcs) failed to get your attention, then this is probably not a game for you.
Thanks for the help and info lovely random person on the internet, i think the game is good but grind and that mix of the deep-scary story is just not for me. but as i said i dont have time to play now and i hope i will have in future, because when i read the thread everything start to make sense and i can hear the click too.

Reactions: Moonflare
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes