Oct 1, 2023
I'll be making new signatures for everyone, I just don't know that I'm satisfied with this template yet - pondering still.

As for the name, I'd rather be wrong and have guessed, than not take a guess and be nothing. At the current build, far too much evidence points to Himawari's real name being either Ami or Amy. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong - but I am right though. A girl with blue eyes said so to me in a dream.
can u make a WIRES signature

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Honest question: do you think Akira will ever have sex with Miku after what happened? What about Sana? Or...

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
can u make a WIRES signature
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's just putting a picture with the Lessons in Love tag above it, I can make anything easily. For the bottom part, I'm using screenshots of the actual in-game menus, so it would require that it exists.

The font Selebus uses is Amoreiza Bold, but I'll have to change programs in order to use that, so that's for after I finish with all basic signatures.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Honest question: do you think Akira will ever have sex with Miku after what happened? What about Sana? Or...
I don't doubt the there will be sex with miku in the future, ether she'll eventually be able to handle it or god/angel shenanigans will let her take the whole thing. Another avenue is that she gets into anal. Would be hilarious if that was the last sex scene with miku in the game. Mikubus enjoyer's would never recover lol.

I'm sure Sena will take it just fine. I don't see Sel using the same problem on multiple girls.

But in regards to the wizards he'll probably go that route but worse with one of them.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I don't doubt the there will be sex with miku in the future, ether she'll eventually be able to handle it or god/angel shenanigans will let her take the whole thing. Another avenue is that she gets into anal. Would be hilarious if that was the last sex scene with miku in the game. Mikubus enjoyer's would never recover lol.

I'm sure Sena will take it just fine. I don't see Sel using the same problem on multiple girls.

But in regards to the wizards he'll probably go that route but worse with one of them.
Regarding the wizards, I don't know if it was addressed since the last update, but it was the second time Selebus made it seem sex with Chinami happens after she grows up.

First it was in a care package, but now it's Chinami saying something akin to having him take her as a lover after she grows up (since it would be fine then), and it is Akira saying that it would still be wrong because he'd be cheating on Chika. But again, it's Akira saying it would be wrong.

Maybe we'll only truly have Chinami, Tsukasa and Nao during Purity Routes with teenager versions. I'd be thankful for that.

Edit: Also, what Riolol said. There's no doubt in my mind Uta will have amazing sex from the get-go. She just exudes quiet girl, beast in the bedroom energy.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I know Sel is creaming his anti piracy pants watching all the anime streaming site go down.

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
When the final update, I'm sick to see jump scare it's too much horror happen on this game I need a break

I don't understand the story of this game it's so many things happened to this game, like someone hanging on the ceiling like a unconscious body(like satori), it's like a repetitive and the same way not comfortable to play if you have a mental problem to see those horrors

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
already a bit into LIL 43 and I still haven't found out how to get Rika's events from 42 somehow... :unsure: What were the prerequisites/trigger?

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes