Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I exclude Sesnei
There you go. Akira gets to watch. He likes to watch. :sneaky:

My personal tinfoil hat theory is that Yuu is actually Akira's grandfather, Nozomu is actually his father, but also his brother, because Nozomu raped his mother, and that's why Akira barely has any memories of her -- Nozomu and his then-girlfriend took his son and raised him as his brother (because technically true).

Do I have any textual basis? No.
Is it consistent with Nozomu's character? Kinda.
Am I right? Probably not.
Huh. So Sekai, Akira's rapist/groomer/lover, in addition to being his sister-in-law, maybe-teacher, definite mind-fucker, and possible surrogate mother, would also be his kinda-step-mother?

How very AVN! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonflare

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Hey, a silly question, since "Remember to smile" is such a meme, but... do we think it's connected to a particular god/user?

My first thought is HOPE, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or am I missing something? Or overthinking it? :unsure:
I think it's a Pareidolia thing, but it's possible that it's supposed to be a general rule of the world.

In Yasu's case, she apparently learned the phrase from Touka, so it might ultimately originate from the mysterious Tsukioka connection to Sekai (and thus Pareidolia).
As for Masahiro, the whispers of the world (Sekai?) were excited about what was going to happen, so that also might be tied to Pareidolia.
Chika looking surprisingly sane and apologetic. Hopefully this is is just before Niki shows up at the party and all hell breaks loose.

For Noriko and Miku, I'm going to ignore every other possibility and assume this is one of Maya's boxes - we're heading into a reset after all. I can't wait to be teased and find out nothing again!

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Hey, a silly question, since "Remember to smile" is such a meme, but... do we think it's connected to a particular god/user?
Since aramaug already answered this in a proper manner, I'm gonna jump to the tinfoil: Shiawase Group logo. Remember that HOPE, Wires and Pareidolia are makeshift gods, and Akira has been identified as their "child", although I see that as more of a metaphor. The important thing is that they're fragments of an actual bigger entity, therefore neither of their plans represents the actual original plan.

HOPE wants to purify everything and save only the ascended, Wires wants to create a world where everything bends to Akira's will, Pareidolia wants Akira to accept his inner nature and through that complete the collection, which ultimately leads to a third "better" option. "Remember to Smile" fits neither of these, it seems to be older than them and it's Himawari's message to him at the end of the "Room with the Clocks". All gods have sort of smiling faces as well, so "Remember to Smile" is either the motto of the actual one god, or, and I prefer this take: it's the logo for the foundation behind the simulation.
Just adding to the choir, but after the apology thing, Chika's probably telling Yumi that they're both wrong and that if Akira's going to be with someone else other than her, she'd rather he be with Yumi.

Also, Noriko dressed as Imani (cause now they're both waiting to be fucked) was the key to finally find the one piece. And lastly, idk why, can't explain, but Molly's costume just works for me better than everyone elses. It's actually distracting.

Futaba just reminds me of hamburglar everytime :ROFLMAO:
Hi, what is the lifespan?
Infinite while inside of the cycles and as long as the well doesn't dry up. As for how long does it take to play to the latest build, about a week to 2 weeks, depending on how much you play per day/how fast you read.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
If Rika sleeps with Sensei before Rin would that be considered Rin(tr)?
That'd be considered Akira acting like a sane person. Have you seen Rika? Rin would bang her if not her daughter, maybe even then - let Selebus cook (hopefully).

As to actually answering the question, I don't think Rin would mind too much, she's the true homie out of all homies, she understands.

Reactions: DeanNorris

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That'd be considered Akira acting like a sane person. Have you seen Rika? Rin would bang her if not her daughter, maybe even then - let Selebus cook (hopefully).

As to actually answering the question, I don't think Rin would mind too much, she's the true homie out of all homies, she understands.
Oh god, now you've gone and made it a signature, you really will die on that hill won't you Mooney? Himawari is gonna get a 4th wall breaking scene where she mocks any answer the player gave to her name other than Himawari you know? I bet that just like lust names, there will be some special reactions to certain names and Ami will be one of them, with Selly giving you a dressing down... :LOL:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Oh god, now you've gone and made it a signature, you really will die on that hill won't you Mooney? Himawari is gonna get a 4th wall breaking scene where she mocks any answer the player gave to her name other than Himawari you know? I bet that just like lust names, there will be some special reactions to certain names and Ami will be one of them, with Selly giving you a dressing down... :LOL:
I'll be making new signatures for everyone, I just don't know that I'm satisfied with this template yet - pondering still.

As for the name, I'd rather be wrong and have guessed, than not take a guess and be nothing. At the current build, far too much evidence points to Himawari's real name being either Ami or Amy. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong - but I am right though. A girl with blue eyes said so to me in a dream.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes