DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Look at that ranking. Ridiculous. Otoha easily ranks last on my tier list.
Otoha tends to be a little dull and often contradictory, a bit annoying at times even, but she is not that bad all things considered.
Looks wise though, she is arguably in the top 5 I would say. There's also the thing about her being super popular at her old school, which kind of implies that she is supposedly very cool and pretty.
Also, look at her butt. Mmh yes.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
Otoha has buns, yes. But something about her strikes me as too masculine to be attractive. I also dislike her as a person enough that her lewdibility doesn't register. That might change once she gets more screen time.
Trying to remember if we have even seen her undressed at any point.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Trying to remember if we have even seen her undressed at any point.
Now that you mention it, I don’t think we have. The closest we’ve come to seeing Otoha naked in game so far was her beach swimsuit, and even that wasn’t the most revealing.

Reactions: Riolol

TBone9

Apr 6, 2023
What is it about butts man... i am a 100% ass man but i could never truly tell you why, people shit from them... but any time i see a nice soft looking butt all i want to do is rub my cheeks on it like it's the cold side of your freshly flipped pillow... mmm butt...
Sir Mixalot would agree with you.

Reactions: Bingoogus

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Honestly, I think Himawari has some traits that tend to give her away.

For example: she's not exactly the best at her job:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or jobs considering she's been a Scarf Salesperson at the Mall, a Waitress at some French restaurant, and a Melon Salesperson at the New Years Festival.

Sensei has seen through her as Sana as well:
She tends to slip up.

Some other tells/traits that seem to belong to her:
  • Doesn't actually seem to understand things, like the Resets, or what's going on.
  • Has a desire for a designated cafeteria and has coworkers. Also eats Ramen.
  • Has a connection to Sunflowers, Sensei, and Ayane.
  • Has a fondness for Spanish related things. (Like Ayane.)
  • Has a reason (to or) not to reveal certain things, which is implied to affect her future.
  • Has blue eyes. (And probably likes blue considering it seems to be her color of choice)
  • Is a Narrator.
  • Isn't interested in a sexual relationship with Sensei.
  • Is very positive and hopeful.
  • Is working with and seemingly specifically protecting Ayane.
  • Etc
There's probably other things like wanting to see things restored, not being the best at poetry, being jealous of Yumi's boobs, and being scared of Sekai, but those aren't entirely proven to be her, even if they seem likely to be her.

Overall: I think Sel would give at least a notable hint at her being there, instead of another character. It'd be up to the player to decipher it, though.

I'm still curious what was up with the whole offering Sensei some Goat urine to drink, thing, though:
Maybe she was trying to cleanse Sensei from something without being obvious about it?

There's also the whole Ami clone thing, but I don't think that's something we'll understand until we're supposed to.
A couple more reasons to think that Himawari hasn't been secretly appearing in disguise everywhere:
  • She's almost exclusively shown up in other planes (the room with clocks, the abandoned school, the festival) or places where the barrier between worlds is weaker (the beach, the mall). The only exception I can think of is when she's the waitress.
  • As you pointed out before, she doesn't physically transform, it's Sensei's mind that perceives her as another girl. That might only be possible when he's blacking out. He's definitely blacking out during "Ad Meliora" and "Untitled", and while he's conscious at the abandoned school, he might be partially blacking out since he slipped there in the first place - and that would fit with her only partially turning into Nodoka.

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
In earlier builds (39 or 40) when sensei and yasu were walking, she told her god doesn't have much influence in these parts of the town. I thought she was talking about two halves of he town and how one is controlled by HOPE. But did we saw that specific street somewhere else? Can't access to my pc so i can't check but do we know something about this?

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Otoha has buns, yes. But something about her strikes me as too masculine to be attractive. I also dislike her as a person enough that her lewdibility doesn't register. That might change once she gets more screen time.
Othoha has the cool slightly tomboyish vibe about her. She's not Miku levels of tomboy and not Chika levels of girly. She's right in the middle.

Also dislikibilty not registering lewdibility is an oxymoron.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I tried to play and I haven't played since like 0.34 or something and for some reason I can't start "Eggside Octopus" I searched and saw someone said it's to do with Ayane's variable being checked twice making it 30/28 or something. I have URM so does anyone know what variable I'd have to change to get it to work? I also have the guide mod installed and all it shows is mother's milk plus two Ami lust events which im dodging because im being a good uncle. Can anyone help because it seems like my save is bricked.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Right? She's not even masculine though, does Muk find any chick who isn't a soft demure submissive masculine? Otoha falls right into the cool chick schtick.
To me Otoha feels like those 1990s shoujo-ai characters, especially Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena. The ones meant to serve as the masculine half of a yuri couple. I can't unsee it at this point.

Otoha has the cool slightly tomboyish vibe about her. She's not Miku levels of tomboy and not Chika levels of girly. She's right in the middle.

Also dislikibilty not registering lewdibility is an oxymoron.
It seems like Otoha's coolness factor is an informed quality instead of a displayed one. If other characters didn't keep saying she was cool I would just think she was antisocial.
I actually like Miku. She has a charming personality and a good tomboy aesthetic. Somehow Miku registers as more feminine than Otoha.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes