JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
On the subject of Affection, are any of y'all the kind of nerds to keep a spreadsheet of the maximum NEEDED affection values for the girls? I have a curiosity about this that may play into a theory, but am feeling too lazy to consult the wiki to extract that data myself, especially if someone else has done the labor.

In particular, are their any characters that have required affection levels uncharacteristically higher than the other girls.?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPD: New maya have broken some calculations, I'll fix it later but for now highest affection requirement chat is shifted :(
UPD2: Fixed

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ngl I understand Miku's fear of blood.

lesson learned, turn off the lights you horn dog. at least that's what i always do by experience lol
I mean, I don't like blood either, but when you have to scrape off parts of your body, blood and other stuff from your underwear every month whilst leaking, blood is kind of a package deal.

It's understandable Miku has a problem with blood because of her parents, but at the same time, was it really that much blood to conjure up flashbacks of her trauma?

Regardless, I'm pretty sure if ever someone was in a situation where something akin to that happens, the lights would be going up quite quickly lol

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Average score for girls from LiLcord based on tier lists:
I could say so much stuff. But I'm just glad I'm here rather than there. What a peculiar place :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I find it hard to fathom a list where Ayane is best girl even if it was manipulated by Himawari.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Ayane is the best girl!
Tbf, I can kind of get behind this list.
It's not exactly that close to mine, but I can at least understand why it looks like this.

The "problem" with averages is always that results will get kind of muddled. Or in other words, controversial characters will get very high votes, but also very low votes.
In the end, the top characters will be the ones that the least amount of players truly hate.

And from that perspective, the results absolutely make sense. The top contenders are just genuinely kind and affectionate girls that are not overly complicated for the player and that everyone can get behind (pun intended in this case).
I'd say after the top half you can notice there starting to be more divisive and complex characters, among literal children.
Basically, if you look at the bottom 15, they are basically all either children, rather boring characters (Futaba, Karin, Otoha, Maki, Osako) or very intimidating (Chika, her recent developments are visible here I feel, Yuki, Nodoka, Tsubasa) and also very justifiably Haruka, who I would be very surprised if anyone listed anywhere near their top 10 (Apologies if you do).

Oct 1, 2023
Tbf, I can kind of get behind this list.
It's not exactly that close to mine, but I can at least understand why it looks like this.

The "problem" with averages is always that results will get kind of muddled. Or in other words, controversial characters will get very high votes, but also very low votes.
In the end, the top characters will be the ones that the least amount of players truly hate.

And from that perspective, the results absolutely make sense. The top contenders are just genuinely kind and affectionate girls that are not overly complicated for the player and that everyone can get behind (pun intended in this case).
I'd say after the top half you can notice there starting to be more divisive and complex characters, among literal children.
Basically, if you look at the bottom 15, they are basically all either children, rather boring characters (Futaba, Karin, Otoha, Maki, Osako) or very intimidating (Chika, her recent developments are visible here I feel, Yuki, Nodoka, Tsubasa) and also very justifiably Haruka, who I would be very surprised if anyone listed anywhere near their top 10 (Apologies if you do).
I don't care about your analysis Haruka fucking sucks and Osako needs to get hit by Sekai's car

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
That’s the third time today I’ve noticed Ami’s computer looking all glitchy… All are in different scenes too, so this is an intentional recurring detail. Have to wonder what it means, if anything.

Either way, pretty cool. It’s something I haven’t really noticed until recently.
Asset limitations, or something like that. Yeah...Probably.

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Why do people hate Osako? I get the Haurka and Tsubasa hate, and wholeheartedly believe the game would be significantly better if Nodaka wasn't in it, so I get why they're all at the bottom. But was surprised to see Osako there.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Why do people hate Osako? I get the Haurka and Tsubasa hate, and wholeheartedly believe the game would be significantly better if Nodaka wasn't in it, so I get why they're all at the bottom. But was surprised to see Osako there.
Osako has been widely considered a bit of a bland and spineless character whose main character traits seemed to be being Wakana's lesbian girlfriend and therefore also being one of the few females not at all interested in Akira.
I personally don't hate her and wouldn't want her gone, but I also find it hard to come up with arguments for why she could be someone's favorite.

But I have to praise Sel here for a moment, as I feel he has addressed her character development, or lack thereof, and tried to flesh her out a little bit recently. He made Akira acknowledge her value for being a potentially good friend, exactly for the reason that they would not be into each other. And her becoming a bit more proactive and independent, making sound decisions and genuinely trying to better herself finally. I find what's going on between her and Akira is becoming really wholesome and is hopefully developing into a kind of buddy relationship that he intended to find in Imani (who I feel is in turn stalling now in her character development). Also he fixed her hair, she is cute now.

Regarding Nodoka, by the way, I would definitely disagree with you though. I personally also don't like her personality at all, as in, I would absolutely not want to be friends with, let alone be romantically involved with, a person like her. But she is unique in many ways.
First off with her connections to other characters, not only the main 20 + 15 side characters, but more notably to more mysterious characters. But also with her immense world knowledge and neurotic and obsessive view on and approach to things. She could become a crucial character in the plot and would be absolutely missing if she somehow vanished.
Also, any good story should always include unlikable people.

Which also means that I actually don't hate any character currently in LiL. Which is a testament to the writing. While I dislike a few of the girls, or even gods, involved in the story, they all play a vital role and the game would be worse off without them.

Muk_king

Oct 5, 2019
Ayane is the best girl!
Understandable. Let's see what happens once the less developed girls get more time in. Who is most likely to stay where they are? (Osako). Who is most likely to climb? (Kaori)
And hasn't this list forgotten someone? (Sekai

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes