Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So... If Akira fucks Yasu does that mean he's cucking God?
No. In fact, HOPE has taken control of Yasu and had Akira (at least) have her orgasm with Akira's dick already.

Furthermore, HOPE doesn't care at all about Yasu (in terms of her well being) and she's been intended to lay with Akira for most of the game, he just refuses.

It's also possible that the plan was to have her conceive (and give birth to a god?) based on "Frankincense and myrrh", but that also fell through after Akira lost his light.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
So... If Akira fucks Yasu does that mean he's cucking God?
Kind of the other way around it seems.

Yasu's god wants Sensei to fuck Yasu, and knock her up. That is basically the point of Yasu's religion, or as Imani has put it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yasu kind of exists to get knocked up by Sensei:
That's probably her main use for her god. Of course, it wanted this when Sensei had it's light, but currently, Sensei's light has burnt out:
At the moment, Yasu's god probably doesn't care what happens to her. It seems to be mostly sleeping and waiting for Summer.

Frankly, it seems like all of the main gods/supernatural things want Sensei to fuck the girls whether he wants to or not (under certain conditions at least). Hence all the rapey stuff.

Presumably, this let's them more or less fuck the girls using his body (since they gave him it), and as Pareidolia put it, it lets them "sing" through the girls:

Nao also notes that every thing that Sensei has felt, has been felt by it and others:

Overall: When Sensei gets laid, so does the gods it seems. More or less.

Sensei is basically just a glorified strap on for the gods, so that they can fuck and feel. So, he's kind of sharing with them, whether he's aware of it or not.

Last edited:

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
Kind of the other way around it seems.

Yasu's god wants Sensei to fuck Yasu, and knock her up. That is basically the point of Yasu's religion, or as Imani has put it:
Yasu kind of exists to get knocked up by Sensei:
That's probably her main use for her god. Of course, it wanted this when Sensei had it's light, but currently, Sensei's light has burnt out:
At the moment, Yasu's god probably doesn't care what happens to her. It seems to be mostly sleeping and waiting for Summer.

Frankly, it seems like all of the main gods/supernatural things want Sensei to fuck the girls whether he wants to or not (under certain conditions at least). Hence all the rapey stuff.

Presumably, this let's them more or less fuck the girls using his body (since they gave him it), and as Pareidolia put it, it lets them "sing" through the girls:

Nao also notes that every thing that Sensei has felt, has been felt by it and others:

Overall: When Sensei gets laid, so does the gods it seems. More or less.

Sensei is basically just a glorified strap on for the gods, so that they can fuck and feel. So, he's kind of sharing with them, whether he's aware of it or not.
So if i understand right, Pareidolia wants sensei to knock up girls so it can born as a new entity (as in physical?). So are these gods trapped in another dimension or spectator to all dimensions but can't live in it. To part in the psysical world they try to impregnate girls while controlling akira.

Is that why Himawari is different from 3 gods? Akira impregnated ayane himself, not used by the gods.
And what was the light akira lost and why hope is not interested in his seeds anymore?

Dec 18, 2020
I don't think even Selebus knows the answer. He's likely doing all this shit just for fun and we're creating a lore for him. Like, you know, MatPat from Game Theorists created the FNAF lore, while Scott Cawthon, the creator of FNAF universe, was like "I just want to add some dude inside an animatronic", xddddd

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So if i understand right, Pareidolia wants sensei to knock up girls so it can born as a new entity (as in physical?). So are these gods trapped in another dimension or spectator to all dimensions but can't live in it. To part in the psysical world they try to impregnate girls while controlling akira.

Is that why Himawari is different from 3 gods? Akira impregnated ayane himself, not used by the gods.
And what was the light akira lost and why hope is not interested in his seeds anymore?
No, that's jumping a lot from what DeSkel said. NAO (xoanon) has stated that she has experienced every single orgasm Akira had, along with everything else, but she didn't have any particular interest in it either. HOPE is the one seemingly interested in the sexual aspect in terms of experiencing it through Akira (that's more how Yasu portrays the Callous god than he himself). Wires has never showed particular interest in it, and Pareidolia is more interested in having the collection completed than experiencing sex either.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Possibly? I mean, the way it spoke about Karin seemed to imply something like that:

Although, Pareidolia seemed to claim the relationship between Sensei and the C-gods was about him more or less feeling for them, "watering" them by struggling:
So, they may just need a conduit to feel and have chosen Sensei to be that conduit, which may be able to spread them into others through sex. Possibly akin to a disease or Virus, but it's not clear.

The "equal value" part could imply an option for a replacement. Sensei may even be his father's replacement, and if Sensei has a son, he could be his, but that's just a theory.

As for Himawari (and possibly the likes of Shiori):

As for HOPE:

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
I do not remember any NTR about Maya?
Technically Akira has been NTR'd about a hundred times by previous versions of himself that he has no recollection of. Maya, that cheating slut.

On a more serious note, this is the last thread I would have expected an NTR discussion to pop up, given that Akira is practically the only active male character in this game. Although Matthew has been suspiciously helpful to Sara a few times...

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I do not remember any NTR about Maya?
There isn't any conclusive NTR in the game. Closest the game has to NTR is the Otoha x Niki scene, and that's assault. You could do a lot of gymnastics around Am I Okay being Maya, and you being in a relationship with all of them despite not remembering it - but at the same token, you could do gymnastics around the fact that the gods could very well just be Akira himself/just machines themselves (if referring to the machine scene), or purple cap dude being Akira in the scene with the dead cats (also happened before Akira, if not Akira himself).

Regardless, as a general rule, AmIOkay isn't Maya Prime, that's pretty clear. If our Akira has a relationship to someone that is to Maya Prime. I guess someone could say everything is NTR because NAO (xeonon) is experiencing everything herself (not counting the actual gods). But I mean, should probably withhold judgments in favor of NTR to when people actually understand what's happening with clearer evidence.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Wasn't Maya fucked by "Tsuneyo's friend"/black silhouette in a cap?
It is my understanding that that's Akira.
Sekai by one side, young Ami by the other, grown man forcing himself onto Maya, HOPE saying that he's going to show him something similar to the flashback Wires showed him of his past. That there's no danger because he'll only show him himself. As the dude cums so does Akira, I'm pretty sold.

The point of this scene, to me, is that Akira accepts that he's a child molester. For him to look at what he did from the outside and understand the horror of it. HOPE intends for him to accept it and go fulfill his mission.

Edit: oh, another important fact I forgot to mention, that's not Maya btw, it's AmIOkay. And, regardless, even if it wasn't Akira, it's a memory. Maya has only been abused by her distant relative, then by Akira. If this is a memory it would have to be one of the two, and other than the fact I assume she lost her virginity to Akira from what New Maya said, it can't be NTR to see a memory of your current girlfriend having sex with someone prior to you meeting her.

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
So, they may just need a conduit to feel and have chosen Sensei to be that conduit, which may be able to spread them into others through sex. Possibly akin to a disease or Virus, but it's not clear.

The "equal value" part could imply an option for a replacement. Sensei may even be his father's replacement, and if Sensei has a son, he could be his, but that's just a theory.
You're telling me, Kitty Hawk get on this, you're telling me that if Himawari had a cock, then the gods could do away with Akira and just run the cycles through her having sex with all of the girls? :ROFLMAO: Where is the donation link for this route?

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You're telling me, Kitty Hawk get on this, you're telling me that if Himawari had a cock, then the gods could do away with Akira and just run the cycles through her having sex with all of the girls? :ROFLMAO: Where is the donation link for this route?
Who's to say she doesn't? Lmao.

I mean, what did you think Himawari and Ayane were doing in the woods?:
And at the beach?:
The world may never know...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes