Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Who's to say she doesn't? Lmao.

I mean, what did you think Himawari and Ayane were doing in the woods?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And at the beach?:
The world may never know...
Those kinda read more as Ayane having a dick than her daughter... :LOL:

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I'm probably the only one triggered by this, but I wish Sel would put the newer looks for the girls as profile outfits
Something about going in the menu and seeing chapter 1 or 2 outfits when I know there could be a longer haired Miku one instead just doesn't sit right with me
Nah, I definitely agree with you. I'm a sucker for cosmetics and customization, so seeing the profile outfits weren't updated as much as the game progressed was a bit of a bummer.

I actually feel similarly to the updated character icons that showed up when Chapter 4 started. Some look pretty good compared to the older ones, but others just look a bit weird...

I took the ones I didn't like as much and just changed them manually. My character select menu looks a lot better now imo:

A lot of the thumbnails I used actually came from R3burn in this post:

It's okay to be disappointed but it's not worth being overly disappointed!
actually,these images are changeable,so i replaced some pics that I didn't think sel was “trying his best”(aesthetics is a subjective thing after all

View attachment 3342827 View attachment 3342831

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Can someone clarify what kind of "cheating" is in this game? Is the tag there because the MC sleeps with multiple girls, which is more harem than cheating. Or is it because some of the girls have/had boyfriends?

anothersilo

Jun 2, 2021
Can someone clarify what kind of "cheating" is in this game? Is the tag there because the MC sleeps with multiple girls, which is more harem than cheating. Or is it because some of the girls have/had boyfriends?
Two of the women have husbands (one is in an open relationship with him, the other is not). Neither of the husbands are in town, and neither have been seen yet and will plausibly never been seen. You can choose whether you want to have sex with both of these women.

On the other side, MC leads a couple of his girls to believe they are the only ones he is sleeping with, so that can be considered cheating as well.

Finally, some of the LIs get sexual with other girls not involving the MC. This could also be considered cheating.

Reactions: Antosha and saekoa

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
on that topic, I'd be interested in hearing some of the events you guys have re-read and got a different perspective on and/or conclusion on since I'm currently replaying everything from the start

for me: a lot of the early Tsuneyo events had hints and info for Wires that I somehow just forgot about or my brain just didn't pick up on the first time, probably thinking HOPE was the only god?
I don't think I ever gain a very different view of a certain event upon replaying, though there are particular moments that "don't age well" after recent updates.

But I'll say, every time I replay an old Ami event, I am reminded again that this little devil spawn is actually a capable sweet person, and maybe she can be like that more often had she gotten the therapies she needed early.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I'm probably the only one triggered by this, but I wish Sel would put the newer looks for the girls as profile outfits
Something about going in the menu and seeing chapter 1 or 2 outfits when I know there could be a longer haired Miku one instead just doesn't sit right with me
Sel said he'd update all the profile models "eventually." But more than likely they will be updated in the transition from Chapter 4 to 5 when all of the new sandbox stuff is added in.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Sel said he'd update all the profile models "eventually." But more than likely they will be updated in the transition from Chapter 4 to 5 when all of the new sandbox stuff is added in.
Pff, wouldn't surprised me if he made it stretch goal content tbh, he's already holding back shit he doesn't want to do just to try and squeeze more money out of his supporters, why not add this to it too...

CovertCobalt

Formerly 'Limeskeleton'
Mar 16, 2023
Another non-sequitur, but I've noticed the earlier Events in the game are absolutely peppered with references to how put-together and competent Akira was as a teacher prior to his reset (rebirth? reincarnation?). Have we ever seen any flashbacks to what exactly he was doing that so-impressed the more studious girls, like Makoto and Futaba? Very curious as to who exactly that 'version' of Akira was and how he ended up so different from the current one.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Another non-sequitur, but I've noticed the earlier Events in the game are absolutely peppered with references to how put-together and competent Akira was as a teacher prior to his reset (rebirth? reincarnation?). Have we ever seen any flashbacks to what exactly he was doing that so-impressed the more studious girls, like Makoto and Futaba? Very curious as to who exactly that 'version' of Akira was and how he ended up so different from the current one.
I agree which is why I'm not completely sold on this iteration of Sensei actually being Akira.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
I think there are several different things that got mixed together here.

1. The "competent" part is from Tsubasa's research about his past (The Lucky Few), and it is about his grades at school as a student, not his performance as a teacher. As I recall the only positive comment about his teaching is from Makoto or Futaba and they are...extremely biased.

2. According to Wakana, along with other unnamed school staffs, pre-reset Sensei sucked (in what way is still not disclosed). This is mentioned a little bit here a little bit there all over Ch1 and it's hard to pull all the references out.

Edit: since Wakana was only introduced in Ch2, there is a possibility that the said notoriety came with his operations with the girls, and not his pre-reset teaching methods. And I actually can't find anything said about his pre-reset teaching in Ch1! Might have to retract what I said here lol.

Edit2: nvm I really can't find anything that specifically states how good or bad Sensei as a teacher was pre-reset. Proof not found :cry:

3. Regardless what the school staffs think, his competence in literature is still in there somewhere. Perhaps the combination of being mysterious, apparently literate, and by default hot is enough to passively nail these girls' weak point in personalities and have them surrender their affections to him. I don't see much need to really dive into exactly why girls fell for pre-reset Sensei, especially when the said girls are Makoto and Futaba.

4. The core reason why "he ended up so different from the current one" is because when he got reincarnated, he held no memories and was under the impression that "this is a game with cute girls and I can do literally anything I want in this world made for me". If one's memories got wiped completely and was told some very unusual guidelines, the person will act vastly different. Treat it almost like a protagonist from two separate saves of the same game, but one goes for the best route and the other intentionally makes all the wrong choices.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2024
I think there are several different things that got mixed together here.

1. The "competent" part is from Tsubasa's research about his past (The Lucky Few), and it is about his grades at school as a student, not his performance as a teacher. As I recall the only positive comment about his teaching is from Makoto and she is...extremely biased.

2. According to Wakana, along with other unnamed school staffs, pre-reset Sensei sucked (in what way is still not disclosed). This is mentioned a little bit here a little bit there all over Ch1 and it's hard to pull all the references out.

3. Regardless what the school staffs think, his competence in literature is still in there somewhere. Perhaps the combination of being mysterious, apparently literate, and by default hot is enough to passively nail these girls' weak point in personalities and have them surrender their affections to him. I don't see much need to really dive into exactly why girls fell for pre-reset Sensei, especially when the said girls are Makoto and Futaba.

4. The core reason why "he ended up so different from the current one" is because when he got reincarnated, he held no memories and was under the impression that "this is a game with cute girls and I can do literally anything I want in this world made for me". If one's memories got wiped completely and was told some very unusual guidelines, the person will act vastly different. Treat it almost like a protagonist from two separate saves of the same game, but one goes for the best route and the other intentionally makes all the wrong choices.
this is completely of the topic of the story mentioned above but what is your profile pic from

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes