Oct 1, 2023
Am I the only one who finds Tsubasa terribly unpleasant? She should be the one who calls herself Akira's friend, but she is the same one who puts him under tremendous pressure due to Tsukasa's story, and from the last event we can imagine that she has discovered his discomfort towards cars. Honestly, the more we deal with her, the less I like her.
but have you seen her breasts and her thighs

~~Solo~~

Dec 4, 2017
Am I the only one who finds Tsubasa terribly unpleasant? She should be the one who calls herself Akira's friend, but she is the same one who puts him under tremendous pressure due to Tsukasa's story, and from the last event we can imagine that she has discovered his discomfort towards cars. Honestly, the more we deal with her, the less I like her.
This is a game about unpleasant people. That's what makes Tsubasa interesting and why she works so well with Akira.

hario1225

Mar 3, 2021
well I identify as an unpleasant person judging someone based on their breasts and 'personality' which applies mostly to Tsubasa.

elricsecret

Feb 8, 2024
Im at the first dorm war. can someone spoil me.
which is the best ending out of 3 in your opinion?
also is it have any long term effect or just event h scenes?

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Im at the first dorm war. can someone spoil me.
which is the best ending out of 3 in your opinion?
also is it have any long term effect or just event h scenes?
I recommend that you watch the 2 main ones because it changes the second trip to the beach a little, because depending on who wins you will either be with the people on the first floor or those on the second, and both show interesting things, so I recommend leaving a separate save to see them both.

Reactions: Antosha

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's weird that I'm more scared about which of the girls is fucking the other (art of tribadism) than I am of supernatural events.

That being said, "Restart" is very opposite to what is assumed to be Himawari's plan, and even more Pareidolia's. I don't know what to make of that. So many people fit "Empty heart appeal", but we have seen a screenshot of Io talking to him alone right? A garden reminds me of the tree in the Tsukioka manor, but we're on Ayane's house for halloween iirc. Sensei-quest could be an explanation of the nature of the cycles overall.

Ugh, something tells me all these titles probably don't mean that much other than restart.

Last edited:

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
So what do you guys think the odds are of this reset bringing back Maya Prime? I think we will at least get an appearance from her in some way.

Reactions: Moonflare

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
So what do you guys think the odds are of this reset bringing back Maya Prime? I think we will at least get an appearance from her in some way.
There's a chance she makes an appearance but I think it's either really low or some backrooms shot that isn't following anyone who knew about Maya Prime and can speak about it. Specifically I doubt Akira will see or hear about her. It's too soon after losing all her affection and having New Maya growing on Akira. I think we're setting up for Akira coming out of the depression to the point of being able to invite people back to his place, and that will be crowned with repeatable Maya sex scenes without giving us Maya Prime sex scenes just yet.

Holy shit does the 0.35 reset ever fucking end???
That might be related to the wishing well drying up. The process might have been broken.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
There's a chance she makes an appearance but I think it's either really low or some backrooms shot that isn't following anyone who knew about Maya Prime and can speak about it. Specifically I doubt Akira will see or hear about her. It's too soon after losing all her affection and having New Maya growing on Akira. I think we're setting up for Akira coming out of the depression to the point of being able to invite people back to his place, and that will be crowned with repeatable Maya sex scenes without giving us Maya Prime sex scenes just yet.
This reset is going to be very good and very bizarre. It will be on Halloween, the day of Maya Prime's "death", Akira's head is already screwed because it is the day of reset, reset in spring, paredolia in Akira's head being able to take control at any time since Akira he's going to be very fragile mentally, Paredolia talking and talking to Akira and can be reminding him all the time about Maya Prime, Akira is still suicidal and he just didn't kill himself because of Ami so he's going to be really screwed mentally, There was no one to block the entrances to the school so more beings like Big Boy can start to get in there, the gods will definitely be more active, the girls will definitely travel between worlds/dimensions without wanting to.

This has the potential to be the best reset of the entire game so far.

(I have a theory that the puzzles get more difficult depending on Akira's mental state, so I'm really scared of how hard this shit would be :LOL:)

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes