Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
(Concerning seasons and resets) Just a "the more you know" moment, cause the more active members of the thread will know this, but I'd wager many people don't:

A reset should equate to the changing of the four seasons. Therefore a cycle is, in essence, Summer (Hope) -> Fall (USER4) -> Winter (Wires) -> Spring (Pareidolia). Hence, a reset happens on either an equinox or a solstice. This is important to grasp because, when LiL starts, Fall and Spring have been taken - but not their slots.

That's why you get Summer -> Fall Summer -> Winter -> Spring Winter -> Summer -> Fall Summer -> Winter Spring. As you can see, seasons have lasted two resets up until this point because they were occupying the missing season slots.

This has not been confirmed in game, but I feel pretty safe in assuming this is the way it is. Furthermore, Spring can include a reset without changing to another season, in actual fact, the following season would be Spring's original slot (the current should have been Winter).

matt_riochka

Jun 9, 2020
(Concerning seasons and resets) Just a "the more you know" moment, cause the more active members of the thread will know this, but I'd wager many people don't:

A reset should equate to the changing of the four seasons. Therefore a cycle is, in essence, Summer (Hope) -> Fall (USER4) -> Winter (Wires) -> Spring (Pareidolia). Hence, a reset happens on either an equinox or a solstice. This is important to grasp because, when LiL starts, Fall and Spring have been taken - but not their slots.

That's why you get Summer -> Fall Summer -> Winter -> Spring Winter -> Summer -> Fall Summer -> Winter Spring. As you can see, seasons have lasted two resets up until this point because they were occupying the missing season slots.

This has not been confirmed in game, but I feel pretty safe in assuming this is the way it is. Furthermore, Spring can include a reset without changing to another season, in actual fact, the following season would be Spring's original slot (the current should have been Winter).
not sure at all about what I'm about to say but, with Hope seemingly not interested in Akira anymore based on what Yasu said, maybe we won't see him take over the seasons anymore? that is if the only reason they do take over is to influence Akira, which I'm not entirely sure of

(absolutely off topic, but I really didn't expect to find your review of LiL on Backloggd when I decided to finally create an account today, what a small world)

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
What do you mean by slots?
Time in kumon-mi is divided in four. There are four slots. Each change between these slots is marked by a reset.

There'd be no purpose to do a reset in the middle of Winter or Summer, these happen because it's when they were supposed to happen to change into a new season.

Summer - Reset 1 - Summer (meant to be Fall) - Reset 2 - Winter - Reset 3 - Winter (meant to be Spring) - Reset 4 - Summer - Reset 5 - Summer (meant to be Fall) - Reset 6 - Spring (meant to be Winter) - Reset 7 (next update)
(absolutely off topic, but I really didn't expect to find your review of LiL on Backloggd when I decided to finally create an account today, what a small world)
I had totally forgotten about it, small world indeed. Also the review, since I never posted a review here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure at all about what I'm about to say but, with Hope seemingly not interested in Akira anymore based on what Yasu said, maybe we won't see him take over the seasons anymore? that is if the only reason they do take over is to influence Akira, which I'm not entirely sure of
He has abandoned Akira, but as many have pointed out, Yasu ceased to be his voice during chapter 4, and possibly even before that due to interference. We have assumed that he tried to reset Akira during the prior two resets too (or didn't care that he was reset). The one thing that doesn't track with all of this evidence is Yasu saying there'd be a second tea party in which Akira would have changed his mind, and that hasn't happened yet.

Hope actually leaving is unlikely as he's a part of the whole god. I'm confused as to which extent they can talk to eachother too. Hope seemed to go to talk to Wires, but I don't know if it actually happened. Pareidolia and Wires have definitely been part of the same conversation... Well, we'll have to wait.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023
Time in kumon-mi is divided in four. There are four slots. Each change between these slots is marked by a reset.

There'd be no purpose to do a reset in the middle of Winter or Summer, these happen because it's when they were supposed to happen to change into a new season.

Summer - Reset 1 - Summer (meant to be Fall) - Reset 2 - Winter - Reset 3 - Winter (meant to be Spring) - Reset 4 - Summer - Reset 5 - Summer (meant to be Fall) - Reset 6 - Spring (meant to be Winter) - Reset 7 (next update)

I had totally forgotten about it, small world indeed. Also the review, since I never posted a review here.

He has abandoned Akira, but as many have pointed out, Yasu ceased to be his voice during chapter 4, and possibly even before that due to interference. We have assumed that he tried to reset Akira during the prior two resets too (or didn't care that he was reset). The one thing that doesn't track with all of this evidence is Yasu saying there'd be a second tea party in which Akira would have changed his mind, and that hasn't happened yet.

Hope actually leaving is unlikely as he's a part of the whole god. I'm confused as to which extent they can talk to eachother too. Hope seemed to go to talk to Wires, but I don't know if it actually happened. Pareidolia and Wires have definitely been part of the same conversation... Well, we'll have to wait.
////////////////////// 4F 48 20 59 45 53 20 57 45 20 4D 41 44 45 20 41 20 44 45 41 4C

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
It's going to be released at 00:00 in my country......... I'm going to play it all night.
Enjoy it, man. As soon as October 1st hits, I'm gonna stay off the thread the entire month to avoid any spoilers while waiting for Part 2 to drop. Gonna play both of them at once to get the full Halloween/Reset 7 experience.

...This month is gonna suck, but I pray it's worth it lol.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Enjoy it, man. As soon as October 1st hits, I'm gonna stay off the thread the entire month to avoid any spoilers while waiting for Part 2 to drop. Gonna play both of them at once to get the full Halloween/Reset 7 experience.

...This month is gonna suck, but I pray it's worth it lol.
This whole month I was practically out of the loop because my PC had broken and was sent to the store to be repaired, so I couldn't play Lil this whole month, I only went to play the update 2 days ago and man, what torture it was to spend 1 month without LIl.

If I try to go 1 month without Lil again I will freak out like Chika :LOL:

You are brave for staying away from Lil for a whole month of your own free will.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Aww shit, y’all. It’s almost time…

It’s gonna be a night release this time around.

what the fuck is sensei-quest? I thought it was a main event, but now it's marked as its own thing? Maybe it's the puzzle?
And if it is a main event, then it's one event missing, which might be a happy event?

Edit: Selebus is hiding the name of one main event apparently:

Last edited:

YOUDIDIT

Jul 15, 2022
Enjoy it, man. As soon as October 1st hits, I'm gonna stay off the thread the entire month to avoid any spoilers while waiting for Part 2 to drop.
I took a break from may to august - missed a couple of updates, didn't read the forum to avoid spoilers. And what did I get? - a stomachache o_O and 400 unread forum pages that I still can't get through. And I still can't finish reading them :LOL:.

I also saw that some guy made a linear mod. Sorry, bro, I didn't know you made it all this time :rolleyes:. True, mine was ready long ago, but it was too raw to publish. And with the next update, all the saves broke, and for a long time I couldn't figure out where I screwed up. And only after reading a bunch of pages, I realized that Selebus changed the version of RenPy, that's why the saves are broken, and not because of my mod :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

YOUDIDIT

Jul 15, 2022
By the way, I haven't seen any discussion about who will make it to the roof this time.
And will it be the roof?

Maya?
I don't think so. It would be too early. We haven't enjoyed Akira's torment yet.
And if she doesn't make it, will she be reset again and start pestering Akira all over again? I mean, when girls reset, only part of their memories remain - and years are erased.

Will Makoto stay?
She was included in RAS, but she had very few events in this chapter.
But it would be illogical to remove her from RAS.

Will there be new ones and who is?
Sana is the face of the new chapter, there was a lot of interaction with her, and she accepted the idea of resets normally. She is the most likely participant. But will she appear? I don't see any reason why she should be there.

Yumi and others - unlikely, IMHO.

IMHO, we will not get a change in the RAS composition this time. Sensei has just climbed out of the pit of his depression, and it is too early to plunge him into new problems. He has not yet assembled his collection.

matt_riochka

Jun 9, 2020
By the way, I haven't seen any discussion about who will make it to the roof this time.
And will it be the roof?

Maya?
I don't think so. It would be too early. We haven't enjoyed Akira's torment yet.
And if she doesn't make it, will she be reset again and start pestering Akira all over again? I mean, when girls reset, only part of their memories remain - and years are erased.

Will Makoto stay?
She was included in RAS, but she had very few events in this chapter.
But it would be illogical to remove her from RAS.

Will there be new ones and who is?
Sana is the face of the new chapter, there was a lot of interaction with her, and she accepted the idea of resets normally. She is the most likely participant. But will she appear? I don't see any reason why she should be there.

Yumi and others - unlikely, IMHO.

IMHO, we will not get a change in the RAS composition this time. Sensei has just climbed out of the pit of his depression, and it is too early to plunge him into new problems. He has not yet assembled his collection.
iirc, v0.45 will have Ayane, Maya and Makoto events so these three will most likely be there, and it could mess with Akira even more to see Maya there again, but not "his" Maya

I don't think we'll see others make it through the reset, but we could see something like reset 3 where Ayane made it to the roof but ended up being reset anyway and I could see Sana be the one

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes