niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whenever I try to reload my saves after downloading v.28, anybody can help me out here?
I can reload saves up to the event "There is nothing" but not any other furher than that.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
while completely understandable, I will say that it's very easy to not miss anything, especially if you utilize the Wiki (which you absolutely should, along with the guide mod) and the vast vast majority of events are required.

as far as the Sensei thing goes, in context, it makes sense. it is a narrative point that Sensei does not remember his name, or more likely imo, is unable to for fear of a psychotic breakdown. I haven't finished the new update yet, but apparently his name does get revealed in some way in this update, although that is easily dozens and dozens of hours into the story. it should be noted though that for many of the girls, after developing your relationship with them, you can have them call you by most any name you'd like.
You have a relative though, that definitely knows what your name would be but instead calls us Sensei instead of letting us name our character through her, thats what i meant by lazy. There's TONS of amnesia based games that still let us name ourselves.

The dialogue about it though ill admit was kinda funny

"So you know what my name is? Will you tell me?"
"I could, but i wont for no logical reason and instead call you Sensei despite our familial connection"

Reactions: Maldonny

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I hope sensei gives his new apartment to Chika and Yuumi.
Chika and Yumi's place is in better shape than Imani's. If he gives it away, it'll be to her.

But this also gives him a place to hook up with people where Ami won't cockblock him, and he kinda needs that. That is, unless he takes Touka's advice to heart and starts processing his grief in some other way.

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
is there any idea how to increased Makoto lust after her father event, or i must play again from beginning of chapter 3

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
thoughts: (this is really long and are real time highlights i had playing, i have to say the background visual gags and few horror moments were top notch this time around)
this update, had me laughing so hard

feel free to tell me off, or if you thought the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: sleep98

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
You have a relative though, that definitely knows what your name would be but instead calls us Sensei instead of letting us name our character through her, thats what i meant by lazy. There's TONS of amnesia based games that still let us name ourselves.
It makes sense in the context of their reality. No point explaining. If you know you know.
Chika and Yumi's place is in better shape than Imani's. If he gives it away, it'll be to her.

But this also gives him a place to hook up with people where Ami won't cockblock him, and he kinda needs that. That is, unless he takes Touka's advice to heart and starts processing his grief in some other way.
I sure hope that's not the case. This place is supposed to be his "shelter", where he can be himself (or the opposite of that) and not do his usual thing.
How to turn on the console, there is no console.rpy
UnRen.

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
This game is too WHITE for my liking so i made a dark mod for myself which is more pleasing to my eyes. It turned out decent so thought of sharing it here.

View attachment 1931175

If you're using guide mod drop this file to
game\progress mod\

View attachment 1639891

rename the downloaded file to progress_screen.rpy

Updated this mod to 0.28 all main menu are now updated to 0.28 however everything else i didn't change

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, Bargle and the rest of you theory folk. What do you make of Io's little speech on the beach with Uta? Something pretty specific stood out to me, when Io was talking about the throuple idea she specifically said in an ideal world that a traumaless Io could sleep with Sensei which seems to suggest Io doesn't just fucking hate people and sex for no reason... am i misinterpreting things or does it sound like she's a child/teen rape victim? If it's specifically trauma that prevents her wanting sex and not just being born asexual/anti-sexual then what else could the nature of the trauma be?

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
So apparently this message
Translates to "SHE IS NOT COMING BACK" which seems to be a recurring theme when Sekai is around. Maybe she is just part of Sensei/Akira 's delusion or maybe there is another god/entity (Daisy?) trying to prevent her from entering again into his life

So, Bargle and the rest of you theory folk. What do you make of Io's little speech on the beach with Uta? Something pretty specific stood out to me, when Io was talking about the throuple idea she specifically said in an ideal world that a traumaless Io could sleep with Sensei which seems to suggest Io doesn't just fucking hate people and sex for no reason... am i misinterpreting things or does it sound like she's a child/teen rape victim? If it's specifically trauma that prevents her wanting sex and not just being born asexual/anti-sexual then what else could the nature of the trauma be?
I thought about the rape victim theory too, maybe from a woman since she enjoys much more being around men apparently

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Lessons in Love 0.28.0
Gestures etc included.
Added scrollable textbox
Alternative persistent saves/log location

**Special Instructions:**

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/lessons.in.love/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep the v0.28 archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Other mods can be added to "documents/Wills747/lessons.in.love/game" folder as well
All my ports can use 0x52's URM mod, just drop the RPA file in the same folder

Edit: Fixed Apk file with more adult content here:

Install over existing 0.28.
You will still need the rpa from above zip if you haven't got it.
Updated my Android port to v0.28

Last edited:

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So the "good uncle" route was intriguing, and I like how she's becoming more unhinged. My save where you sleep with Ami is a ways back, so what happens in this update if you are sleeping with your niece?

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
So the "good uncle" route was intriguing, and I like how she's becoming more unhinged. My save where you sleep with Ami is a ways back, so what happens in this update if you are sleeping with your niece?
You sleep with you niece - if you have enough lust, at least. The scene is pretty wild, confirming some implications.
Selebus finally added a payoff to the "good uncle" route?
An intriguing conversation and increasingly insistent demands from uncertain sources to save everyone the trouble and finally fuck your niece.

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes