SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
Also, since her beating, I think Nodoka has become more perverse, more provocative, this event she's been overtly insistent in her pervesions with her friends, I think she did die and comeback like someone sugested a while back, and felt different from Makoto, while Makoto felt despair she felt exhilarated, that is why she was laughing while beign carried to the infirmary.
Maybe she simply liked the beating and now wants more of it

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
interesting thoughts on nodoka, I figured she was laughing because her 'evil' plan for revenge on yumi came to fruition, the bathroom thing wasn't even the plan, the plan was to get her kicked out of school by provoking her in such a way she would have to retaliate. cant wait to see how she reacts that she is back in school again.

as for yumi's detentions...
she says what he did to piss her off in one of the events a long time ago and I think you see it in the "alteration" scene when its jumping around to different images of yumi at the end of the previous update.

he made her stand in a corner with her shirt open while he stared at her

pretty sure it was the bandaged breasts scene

right before the switch to this image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sensei says "you were an idiot for ever thinking you could trust me after all i've done to you and the most disheartening part of all of that is I can't even remember some of it"

the jacket is the old school uniform yes? before it was changed

i'll go back and go through and find which Yumi event it was and add it here
Not sure if there will be any more head butting between Nodoka and Yumi, pretty sure Yumi isn't going to allow herself to be provoked again by Nodoka. But never say never.

It was mentioned in 1 scene of last update that Yumi decided to do a public apology for attacking Nodoka. Because of that Yumi's suspension was reversed and she was allowed to rejoin the class which also has made Sensei hang out with Yumi more than normal during the 2 months that were time skipped as a result(hinted their relationship was getting closer than it ever has before).

Pretty sure the image with Yumi's shirt happens sometime during the 2 month time skip, not during the time Yumi was getting detention before the start of the game. Probably some quasi intimate moment between the 2 of them.

Yumi has the old uniform because she didn't order a new style like others because she thought it would cost money and didn't know it would be free.

As for trying to make sense of why she is confused why he saying all that at the beach is because from Yumi's POV; Sensei said all he said starting from the end of Dorm Wars was at the beach, 2 months after Dorm wars and them getting closer in their relationship at the of the time skip. Where as Sensei's POV; we saw play out @ end of Redeemer. Which probably means that all those places that Sensei and Yumi jump to during the time skip are meet up points during 2 month lost to the time skip. Yumi not being to recall much of what she did during those 2 month except for knowing she had Futaba for Sec. Santa was a result of being with Sensei while the time skip was happening.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
interesting thoughts on nodoka, I figured she was laughing because her 'evil' plan for revenge on yumi came to fruition, the bathroom thing wasn't even the plan, the plan was to get her kicked out of school by provoking her in such a way she would have to retaliate. cant wait to see how she reacts that she is back in school again.
I honestly think Yumi's suspension was a happy side effect. Her primary goal was to show Futaba that Yumi's apology was insincere and that Yumi is still a bully. She would have been just as happy if it had happened off school grounds.

And now that Nodoka's point has been "proven," I doubt she'll agitate again -- at least not to the degree that she did the first time. She'll still be perverse around Yumi, but she's perverse around literally everyone.

he made her stand in a corner with her shirt open while he stared at her
That would also explain why she insists on binding her chest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Pretty sure the image with Yumi's shirt happens sometime during the 2 month time skip, not during the time Yumi was getting detention before the start of the game. Probably some quasi intimate moment between the 2 of them.
Yumi's behavior in this update doesn't imply that any kind of intimate moments happened, though.

But I can't imagine she'd be happy to return to the locker room any time soon, with Nodoka also being on the swim team and all, so she may have asked if she can change in his office instead, and he walked in on her to continue his little speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wardtnaci

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I doubt Yumi wouldn't scream her lungs out if he tried to harass her sexually in those detentions, especially past Sensei which she didn't see in a good light. Unless he held blackmail in more than just school matters, but if so she would probably be less freaked out by him suddenlly tongue wrestling her.
It's something that she finds degrading, but can not fight back, maybe he made her write about her flaws and read out loud or write self-deprecating things and read out loud.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
just a thought but.... what if Selebus decided that the wizard content for chinami and tsukasa are only for the people who has access in the care packages ??

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
just a thought but.... what if Selebus decided that the wizard content for chinami and tsukasa are only for the people who has access in the care packages ??
A good question but he wouldn't do that. He's said that the care packages are only to be seen as an extra incentive for supporters, and that the standard game will for sure include all cannon content and all routes. And I guess he sees sex as an essential thing to happen with each and every character eventually, so it'll be included for those two as well.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
A good question but he wouldn't do that. He's said that the care packages are only to be seen as an extra incentive for supporters, and that the standard game will for sure include all cannon content and all routes. And I guess he sees sex as an essential thing to happen with each and every character eventually, so it'll be included for those two as well.
There's a post from Nov, 2021 on this thread form Selebus outright saying that the wizards wouldn't have H content in game.

Now, that was before the Patreon nonsense happened, so there was an external reason for it, but he also said in that post that it wouldn't make narrative sense, and that even if it were to change in the future, it would be years down the lineat a minimum.

Some have stated that post-Patreon nonsense he's talked about doing it on the Discord, but I don't spend much time there and don't know if he explicitly stated that H content for the wizards is going into the main game, or if he said "all girls" again, which could easily mean "all girls but the wizards" since that's what he meant by "all girls" prior to the Patreon nonsense.

There was talk about adding it soonish out of spite to get the game pulled from here, but he appears to have adopted the care packages instead. So if it is going to be in the game, it's years away.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
how does one search a renpy games text/dialogue without having to click every event and read each and every line.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Time for you to do a deep dive in the script.rpy file in that game via notepad.
i hope I find what I am looking for and I'm not just crazy... i have every script file down to v6 so even if selebus changed/deleted text I should be able to find it by going to earlier versions

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
the scene where Yumi yells at him and tells him specifically what her punishments in detention were. I think it was a bonus=True dialogue
I haven't seen anything on my current replay thought. In Delinquent the Bonus flag leads to:

False = " Yumi: You're not thinking of making me try to juggle and then laugh at me when I can't do it again, are you?
Sensei: Whoa, is that the secret truth about what happened in this office that will be alluded for the next several years? Who could've envisioned it would be something so silly? "

True = " Yumi: Oh, really? So you're not thinking of some crazy perverted shit right now?
Sensei: ...
Yumi: You are fucking pathetic. "

screenshot0001.png
Also came across this (from Self-Esteem), some foreshadowing. And a good reason to add to why things played out the way they did in Things That Hurt. Wonder if he'll admit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowNoHope

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
the scene where Yumi yells at him and tells him specifically what her punishments in detention were. I think it was a bonus=True dialogue
That one's tough. Because the instant you mentioned it, it felt like something I had known and forgotten, but at the same time, I couldn't place any context within the game of where that reveal might have been made.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
There's a post from Nov, 2021 on this thread form Selebus outright saying that the wizards wouldn't have H content in game.

Now, that was before the Patreon nonsense happened, so there was an external reason for it, but he also said in that post that it wouldn't make narrative sense, and that even if it were to change in the future, it would be years down the lineat a minimum.

Some have stated that post-Patreon nonsense he's talked about doing it on the Discord, but I don't spend much time there and don't know if he explicitly stated that H content for the wizards is going into the main game, or if he said "all girls" again, which could easily mean "all girls but the wizards" since that's what he meant by "all girls" prior to the Patreon nonsense.

There was talk about adding it soonish out of spite to get the game pulled from here, but he appears to have adopted the care packages instead. So if it is going to be in the game, it's years away.
I did some searching to see if I could find anything else on it. The first SS was the start of last year so he might have changed the plan, but it looks like they'd both be treated as usual side characters with the optional sexual content route. And I think it makes sense because there's that one event when you can choose to enter the bathroom with chinami and chika or wait outside, so there's already a minor choice in a potential route

In the second SS from a few months ago, I think they're talking about being banned from here, I'm not really sure. But he says chinami will have h scenes anyway. Although I'm not 100% if he said that out of spite or not. It sounds like he meant it though

• Thinking Face

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I haven't seen anything on my current replay thought. In Delinquent the Bonus flag leads to:

False = " Yumi: You're not thinking of making me try to juggle and then laugh at me when I can't do it again, are you?
Sensei: Whoa, is that the secret truth about what happened in this office that will be alluded for the next several years? Who could've envisioned it would be something so silly? "

True = " Yumi: Oh, really? So you're not thinking of some crazy perverted shit right now?

View attachment 2303804
Also came across this (from Self-Esteem), some foreshadowing. And a good reason to add to why things played out the way they did in Things That Hurt. Wonder if he'll admit it.
thank you for looking too, i'm doing it in 5 min bursts, and then like an hour of doing other things.

the thing I'm positive about though is that yumi said once her punishment was standing in a corner while sensei stared at her... I'm hoping i didnt just imagine the part about her being exposed

Reactions: Wardtnaci

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

So I don't mess around with the game code at all, what's this Bonus flag, and when/how is it unlocked?

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
So I don't mess around with the game code at all, what's this Bonus flag, and when/how is it unlocked?
you occasionally get choices in the game that actually matter or sometimes its based on affection levels or sometimes its based on if you did this girls event before that girls event, you get a small slight change in dialogue in events.
false is the default i believe
true is you met a condition to get it
when you go back and replay events in the HUD (is that what it is called?) you only get the default event If I am aware
I hope i described that right... I only barely understand these things.
I know what script in games look like, seen it before, had no clue how to access it before today

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 305 Votes