barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I am going to be that guy who asks for a current 100% save lol. I really want to see the events minus the grind
Just a heads up -- Replay will only show you most of the scenes because of how it uses default flags (a lot of important story bits are locked behind non-default flags).

If you want the full story without the grind, use a save editor to set your affection/lust high and navigate the game.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
man twilight zone is old, if you dont use an iconic scene that stands out and cant be confused with an episode of the andy griffith show most people wont get it
Aside from the fact that the above was played by Bill Mumy (Lost in Space, Babylon 5), not Little Ronnie Howard (The Music Man, The Andy Griffith Show, Happy Days, American Graffiti, father of Dallas Bryce Howard). ;)

EDIT: And yes, I'm old. Not quite as old as the original Twilight Zone, but close.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnowNoHope

Potato40028922

Jan 12, 2023
Guys, I'm new to the community so I'm sorry, but I got to the point where sensei was talking to yumi and this screen came up. Someone tell me if it's game over screen or I have to do something here pls

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone have a collection of all of the previous main menu screens? and is there a way to switch between ones you have in the game?

SadCoomer

Sep 26, 2020
So optional NSFW wizard content in the harem route, mandatory NSFW wizard content in their purity routes.
Sex with wizards would mean that the game gets pulled out from the site, right?
Does anyone have a collection of all of the previous main menu screens? and is there a way to switch between ones you have in the game?
There are a few inside the game's folder, to find the others you have to download older versions of the game, look for posts in this threads with links to the compressed version of the various versions. To change main manu screen simply put the one you want in /game/gui and rename it to main_menu.png (and change name of the current one, ofc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gehrmann

Sep 16, 2020
I want to interject into this a few additions.

1) High school-aged Sensei dates Niki.
2) High school-aged Sensei enters the military.
3) He gets injured, and meets Ami's mother while in the hospital.
4) He begins an affair with Ami's mother.
5) He vanishes on Niki, as he believes she has forgotten about him due to his time away.
6) Some time later, Noriko finds him and starts getting tutored by him
7) Soon after that, Maya also starts getting tutored by him
8) A serious relationship begins to form between Maya and Sensei, beyond what he and Niki had.
9) Ami's parents die
10) Sensei becomes a teacher
11) Something causes Kumon-Mi to become isolated from the rest of Japan and the cycle of resets begins.
I don't remember about Sensei join military, what event he mention this

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
Sex with wizards would mean that the game gets pulled out from the site, right
Probably. Hard to be certain with how inconsistent rule 7 enforcement is. What is for sure is that Selebus will throw a party if and when that happens. And none of us lowly pirates will be invited.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I don't remember about Sensei join military, what event he mention this
that happened right sensei
I wonder what that means... :unsure:
well the root origin of continue is Latin continuare which means connected...
so to be connected...
this happened right after talking to Yumi?
clearly you didnt 'connect' with Yumi enough
how many times did you sex her?

• Haha
Reactions: Black Raven

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
that happened right sensei

well the root origin of continue is Latin continuare which means connected...
so to be connected...
this happened right after talking to Yumi?
clearly you didnt 'connect' with Yumi enough
how many times did you sex her?
we can sex Yumi? me forgot sex Yumi
images.jpg

Reactions: Potato40028922

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
In the gui folder you'll find some menu screens. Replace main_menu.png with whatever previous menu screen you want using the same name and it'll show up at start.
There's an option above the rating warning in the main menu that lets you switch between a couple menu screens as well. (Dunno if that's a patron only thing or not).
If it is a patron thing, Selebus should really release the images in image packs for that

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes