EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know wtf was wrong with the game, I restarted from an older save and just blew through events until it came to that one again and this time the school option showed up.
I had a save at the start of the 'Broken World' event, when asked about the artists. The first time I went in I got stuck in a weeks loop with well over 20 affection with God, and no 'school' option ever appeared. Used the search function here, only for the first dozen or so results to be other player stuck in the same loop, but with no answer. The first time I went in, I did however trigger the soccer field event. Thinking that might have bugged out the game, I re-loaded the artist check point and passed days until I had 5 God affection, but purposely avoided triggering the soccer field event. This time I did eventually see an option for 'school', but it was Sunday morning, so even the answers that said 'wait until a weekday' were off in my case.

So I don't know what the hell is going on, other than I absolutely fucking hate these 'Happy Scenes' and their nonsensical bullshit. They're hot-boxing yourself with your own fats levels of obnoxious pretentiousness. I strongly recommend that everyone just skips them, and play the game muted against the dev's recommendation, cause you're not missing anything of value (a recording of random words punched into a late 90's text-to-speech program is not 'value').

I enjoy the 'normal' dialogue and the characters, and I don't mind the mystery behind Sensei, but there has to be a better way the deliver that mystery than with a sledgehammer to the temples hijacking currently employed. It's not cool, or fun, or high-minded, let alone enjoyable. It's obnoxious, and ultimately a wasted effort, once you've frustrated people so much that they're literally skipping the neurotic fever dreams precisely cause they're such a meaningless cluster-fuck. I put up with the first dozen or so instances, waiting for them to get better to reveal something of worth or meaning. They never did, and now I just skip them all. If there is eventually some great revelation hidden in them, then again, I blame the dev for having their head too far up their own ass to realize just how awful these 'Happy Event' sequences are in the first place; and would strongly recommend they quit hot-boxing themselves with their own farts.

Reactions: zorro0000

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I had a save at the start of the 'Broken World' event, when asked about the artists. The first time I went in I got stuck in a weeks loop with well over 20 affection with God, and no 'school' option ever appeared. Used the search function here, only for the first dozen or so results to be other player stuck in the same loop, but with no answer. The first time I went in, I did however trigger the soccer field event. Thinking that might have bugged out the game, I re-loaded the artist check point and passed days until I had 5 God affection, but purposely avoided triggering the soccer field event. This time I did eventually see an option for 'school', but it was Sunday morning, so even the answers that said 'wait until a weekday' were off in my case.

So I don't know what the hell is going on, other than I absolutely fucking hate these 'Happy Scenes' and their nonsensical bullshit. They're hot-boxing yourself with your own fats levels of obnoxious pretentiousness. I strongly recommend that everyone just skips them, and play the game muted against the dev's recommendation, cause you're not missing anything of value (a recording of random words punched into a late 90's text-to-speech program is not 'value').

I enjoy the 'normal' dialogue and the characters, and I don't mind the mystery behind Sensei, but there has to be a better way the deliver that mystery than with a sledgehammer to the temples hijacking currently employed. It's not cool, or fun, or high-minded, let alone enjoyable. It's obnoxious, and ultimately a wasted effort, once you've frustrated people so much that they're literally skipping the neurotic fever dreams precisely cause they're such a meaningless cluster-fuck. I put up with the first dozen or so instances, waiting for them to get better to reveal something of worth or meaning. They never did, and now I just skip them all. If there is eventually some great revelation hidden in them, then again, I blame the dev for having their head too far up their own ass to realize just how awful these 'Happy Event' sequences are in the first place; and would strongly recommend they quit hot-boxing themselves with their own farts.
go to the school on sunday, but a lot of people say the game glitches out
edit:
this issue pops up in this thread like every 2 days and lamost always gets answered

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
go to the school on sunday, but a lot of people say the game glitches out
edit:
this issue pops up in this thread like every 2 days and lamost always gets answered
Thanks. But if you had actually even read the first paragraph in full, you might have noticed that I had already gotten the prompt and moved past it. I did the sensible thing everyone gets yelled at to do and used the search function, it's just the first results at the top are all unanswered. I did that, instead of just posting 'I'm stuck, help' and hoping for the best. But in lieu of it being a seemingly super common problem (endless loop + broken/bugged sequence), that even after I had managed to get past that point, I just had to take a minute to bitch about it.

Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks. But if you had actually even read the first paragraph in full, you might have noticed that I had already gotten the prompt and moved past it. I did the sensible thing everyone gets yelled at to do and used the search function, it's just the first results at the top are all unanswered. I did that, instead of just posting 'I'm stuck, help' and hoping for the best. But in lieu of it being a seemingly super common problem (endless loop + broken/bugged sequence), that even after I had managed to get past that point, I just had to take a minute to bitch about it.
sorry, cant blame most of us that hang out here for not readin the full rant about somethin i think has been brought up 4-7 time by new players just this week. just tryn' to help
some of the happy scenes have audio answers to the "puzzle" questions and is schizophrenic and nonsensical they help to prove sensei's fractured mind in a way just watching a dude standing n a street staring at a crack in a sidewalk for 6 hours doesnt. it is a bit excessive.
there is story elements that reveal sensei's past and lost memories, also gives a bunch of info on 'gods' and 'angels' and so on. these events were designed mainly it seems for the people that love deep diving and fishing out subtext and implied meaning.

Edit:
dont think its gotten to the point of smelling your own farts arrogance... you generally only get to that point when you do something like the really shitty TV show LOST and make hooks and mystery's in such a way you can't answer them or you intentionally sabotage the story because the writer got petulant some of the audience figured out the answer so everything needs to be 're-framed' so t fit a different answer leaving massive plot holes in the new stories wake. ( Fuck JJ Abrams,) from the sounds of it, and how people describe him, selebus is at that arrogance level where he thinks he doesn't need any of the people that got him where is or listens to advice from people or other creators. he seems to be at the prima donna stage where they deny they are even capable of farting. give it a few years and we could reach the stage youre talking about though

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
sorry, cant blame most of us that hang out here for not readin the full rant about somethin i think has been brought up 4-7 time by new players just this week. just tryn' to help
some of the happy scenes have audio answers to the "puzzle" questions and is schizophrenic and nonsensical they help to prove sensei's fractured mind in a way just watching a dude standing n a street staring at a crack in a sidewalk for 6 hours doesnt. it is a bit excessive.
there is story elements that reveal sensei's past and lost memories, also gives a bunch of info on 'gods' and 'angels' and so on. these events were designed mainly it seems for the people that love deep diving and fishing out subtext and implied meaning.

Edit:
dont think its gotten to the point of smelling your own farts arrogance... you generally only get to that point when you do something like the really shitty TV show LOST and make hooks and mystery's in such a way you can't answer them or you intentionally sabotage the story because the writer got petulant some of the audience figured out the answer so everything needs to be 're-framed' so t fit a different answer leaving massive plot holes in the new stories wake. ( Fuck JJ Abrams,) from the sounds of it, and how people describe him, selebus is at that arrogance level where he thinks he doesn't need any of the people that got him where is or listens to advice from people or other creators. he seems to be at the prima donna stage where they deny they are even capable of farting. give it a few years and we could reach the stage youre talking about though

Actually, the thing that kept going through my head each time one of the 'Happy Scenes' happened was 'This is the worst possible take after someone watched JJ Abrams' TED Talk on 'The Mystery Box' while absolutely stoned out of their gourd'.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Actually, the thing that kept going through my head each time one of the 'Happy Scenes' happened was 'This is the worst possible take after someone watched JJ Abrams' TED Talk on 'The Mystery Box' while absolutely stoned out of their gourd'.
:ROFLMAO:
I know the thing youre talking about and it was just awful srsly, fuck JJ abrams.

the story in LiL though is in such a place and stage even at the current update where I am not wiling to say he is his huffing his own farts yet, for story's like this its really hard to tell if that's the case or not till you get some level of plot resolution and its only just got to the point where some of the b and c plots might be resolving soonish and moving to the next stage. JJ Abrams leaves it all up in the air and releases shit unfinished and with no ending or resolution because the initial premise is all that matters

JJ abrams style of story telling:
JJ abrams: *snorts some cocaine* I'm going to make a show with a deep mystery and provide subtext that its all because of aliens, nazi's, time travel, judeo-christian dieties, and modern corporations but each implication is that they all separately did it and have no relation to each other and some of them inexplicably don't actually exist just the evidence does.
editor: so at the end which one actually did it? and why were any of the other options conceived or had evidence for them if they didn't exist in the first place?
JJ abrams: no you dont understand that WAS the show, none of that was meant to be answered. the show just ends in the 2nd act

edit:
I'm hoping more for an M. Night Shyamalan development in this

actually no...
go watch 'eveything will be ok' - don herdzfeldt
15 min animated movie you can find for free on youtube. that is kind of what I want

Last edited:
Reactions: EvolutionKills
Feb 11, 2022
I want to know how the hell she convinced her parents it'd be a good idea for her to give her teacher an apartment. Especially considering her mother knows exactly what kind of man he is.
From what I gahter, the father doesn't seem to care what either daughter does and Tsubasa may see it as a way to keep Sensei from banging in whichever one of Touka's numerous bedrooms him and Chika were in.

but... she just wants to give sensei a very un-reasonable present...
Gotta say, wasn't sure what ridiculousness to expect from Touka's gift. Did not and did disappoint.

One a side note. As much as I love seeing Touka get bullied, it was enjoyable seeing her on the offensive against sensei. Mommy Touka is awakening maybe.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
what makes you think touka even asked her parents before buying the building. she literally frames it like this is something she can and does do occasionally, she gets like 10G allowances.

but yeah her reasoning for why was atrocious
it amounted to
"i see into your soul sensei and know you need this to escape all the girls you have sex with"

it came across as a really cheap and forced way to give sensei a fuckpad for no real good reason

I made an alternative reason that could have been used a few pages back that would have fit the situation better
God yes
the only problem is she would enjoy it and think its an attempt to initiate normal healthy human intercourse and try to break out the S&M rope
The reasoning for the apartment gift was just bad.
I have a better reason right now without even trying that would have given a bit of personality and sass to Touka.

How it should have played out:

Sensei: why are you giving me an apartment?
Touka: so the next time you feel like fucking Chika you won't do it in my bed.
Sensei:.. how d-
Touka: yeah her perfume was obvious and the sheets stank. You both disappeared for a long time, at the same time, and there were no other men in my house but a few servants that wouldn't even dare giving up a 6 figure salary to fuck in my bed no matter how adorable Chika is
Sensei: so you got me an apartment?
Touka: when you're rich you can give expensive passive aggressive insults to people that piss you off just so they remember what I could have spent this money on instead to make this problem go away. Enjoy the sleep assisting technology in the bed, I spared no expense, I'm leaving.
... Touka is gone
Sensei: so that was her bed
the only thing I took away from the chika scene during Halloween was... why couldnt they figure out how to turn the bed on

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
what makes you think touka even asked her parents before buying the building. she literally frames it like this is something she can and does do occasionally, she gets like 10G allowances.

but yeah her reasoning for why was atrocious
it amounted to
"i see into your soul sensei and know you need this to escape all the girls you have sex with"

it came across as a really cheap and forced way to give sensei a fuckpad for no real good reason

I made an alternative reason that could have been used a few pages back that would have fit the situation better
Nah, she's clearly infatuated with him. That's been obvious for a couple of updates now based on the kinds of things she talks to him about now. But she can't come out and say it, because she knows (or can at least guess) what kind of man he is.

So she gifted him something that demonstrates that she can provide more than just her body. She can provide more to a relationship than anyone else in the class, with only Ayane being able to come close. And she's being very smart about it by offering the moon, the stars, and specifically NOT her body.

She fumbled through the presentation, because this is uncharted territory for her, and she could have sold it better, but this was her way of throwing her hat in the ring.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Nah, she's clearly infatuated with him. That's been obvious for a couple of updates now based on the kinds of things she talks to him about now. But she can't come out and say it, because she knows (or can at least guess) what kind of man he is.

So she gifted him something that demonstrates that she can provide more than just her body. She can provide more to a relationship than anyone else in the class, with only Ayane being able to come close. And she's being very smart about it by offering the moon, the stars, and specifically NOT her body.

She fumbled through the presentation, because this is uncharted territory for her, and she could have sold it better, but this was her way of throwing her hat in the ring.
touka is the somehow the ideal girl that anyone can ask for... she has the looks, the body, money, knowledge, kindness and ofc a sister named tsukasa... what could a guy ask for xD...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020

not arguing the feelings she had were not radiating off her like an oven coil on high
Im saying her reason was crap and i couldnt think of a good lovey dovey way to give the apartment to sensei
i mean other than her completely giving in and taking him right there with some rope and whips and telling him thats their secret meet up room

i could think of an angry passive aggressive way that rich people actually do
'here is an apartment with free rent person that pissed me off, oh why am i giving it to you, its so you know that if you keep causing me problems i could spend this money in other ways that result in your death instead, take the carrot or im getting the stick'

buy off your problem, and threaten them to stop being a problem all passive aggressive style.

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
not arguing the feelings she had were not radiating off her like an oven coil on high
Im saying her reason was crap and i couldnt think of a good lovey dovey way to give the apartment to sensei
i mean other than her completely giving in and taking him right there with some rope and whips and telling him thats their secret meet up room

i could think of an angry passive aggressive way that rich people actually do
'here is an apartment with free rent person that pissed me off, oh why am i giving it to you, its so you know that if you keep causing me problems i could spend this money in other ways that result in your death instead, take the carrot or im getting the stick'

buy off your problem, and threaten them to stop being a problem all passive aggressive style.
Hmm, I thought her present at least comes from a mixture of genuine thoughts, maternal instinct, caring nature, and maybe some affection demonstrated in her own sass way (the amount of suggestive line here and there is impressive); however, it does make it difficult to wrap your head around when her scale of operation is so off the charts. But oh man do I wish I also had my own escape room IRL to decompress from time to time.
And despite Sensei might just (and probably will) use this new room the ulterior way, at least now after going through some less than ideal harem situations he really starts contemplating on things as if this was his own rehab facility.

I personally love this side of mommy Touka despite being slightly unsettling, like she knows and sees through you kind of unsettling, but lovable nonetheless.

BUT GURL you could’ve showed up a little late on the beach so we can see if the world or Sensei or Maya will explode on lips impact.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Hmm, I thought her present at least comes from a mixture of genuine thoughts, maternal instinct, caring nature, and maybe some affection demonstrated in her own sass way (the amount of suggestive line here and there is impressive); however, it does make it difficult to wrap your head around when her scale of operation is so off the charts. But oh man do I wish I also had my own escape room IRL to decompress from time to time.
And despite Sensei might just (and probably will) use this new room the ulterior way, at least now after going through some less than ideal harem situations he really starts contemplating on things as if this was his own rehab facility.

I personally love this side of mommy Touka despite being slightly unsettling, like she knows and sees through you kind of unsettling, but lovable nonetheless.

BUT GURL you could’ve showed up a little late on the beach so we can see if the world or Sensei or Maya will explode on lips impact.
I just realized everyone else was pissed at Touka because she interrupted sensei kissing Maya in a standard, well placed, and well written literary tension tease that used the heavily foreshadowed B plot of the Christmas party gift exchange... While I was pissed at Touka for a poorly executed and written Macguffin/Deus ex Machina/chekhov's gun hand off. (we don't KNOW the purpose of the room yet but we can guess pretty easily)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here is a joke

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Hello i'm new to this community
i really love this game, es̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶a̶ i̶n̶s̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶.
so yeah my fav girl this game is definitely Maya.
so i'm still at the end of Arc 1.
i have a questions,
do we can does a thing with her in later chapter outside from our delusions?
the real Maya not the Hope Slave one? pra̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶
so like we know this game is Bibles long,so i don't want to be disappointed to found out that we still didn't have progress with her even just hand holding in latest chapter or thus version
so i'm looking for the spoilers here.
p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes