I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Guys, anyone know where are new sscenes? The game ends at the same point as past update(after ntr-flashback with kissing from school)
I have the same problem, on the NTR/sharing route the game ends where it ended last update.
According to the changelog, there should be:

-Chapter 2:
NTR/Swinging route expanded
2 sex scenes added
Past "expanded" (this is probably the end of this route from previous version which repeats now)
"New" conflict started
Presentation of a new route (hint) (may have also been in the previous update)

-0.2 Chapter 2:
Vanilla route expanded
4 new scenes added to this route
2 new sex scenes added to this route (I am not interested in a vanilla route)
New route available, the "Pure NTR" route (you need to be playing the Vanilla route, at some point you will be asked to stay on that route or go to the Pure NTR route)
1 new scene added to this route
1 new sex scene added to this route
( I am also not interested in a "Pure NTR" route and even if i was, i wouldn't want to start the game again and play a vanilla route, which i would never play, in order to get to a NTR route. What a heck of a concept is this? I want to go on with the NTR/Swinging route. Are you saying there is no new content for this route in 0.2 Chapter2? If that is the case, just SAY THAT in the changelog! .. or here so that we just wait for the next update to go on with the route we have chosen)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have the same problem, on the NTR/sharing route the game ends where it ended last update.
According to the changelog, there should be:

-Chapter 2:
NTR/Swinging route expanded
2 sex scenes added
Past "expanded" (this is probably the end of this route from previous version which repeats now)
"New" conflict started
Presentation of a new route (hint) (may have also been in the previous update)

-0.2 Chapter 2:
Vanilla route expanded
4 new scenes added to this route
2 new sex scenes added to this route (I am not interested in a vanilla route)
New route available, the "Pure NTR" route (you need to be playing the Vanilla route, at some point you will be asked to stay on that route or go to the Pure NTR route)
1 new scene added to this route
1 new sex scene added to this route
( I am also not interested in a "Pure NTR" route and even if i was, i wouldn't want to start the game again and play a vanilla route, which i would never play, in order to get to a NTR route. What a heck of a concept is this? I want to go on with the NTR/Swinging route. Are you saying there is no new content for this route in 0.2 Chapter2? If that is the case, just SAY THAT in the changelog! .. or here so that we just wait for the next update to go on with the route we have chosen)
1679466840601.png
Maybe you have the order wrong... The order of the updates is as I show it in this picture and as it is in the changelog of this thread... In the first update of chapter 2 there was the content for the NTR/Swinging route, but in the second update (0.2) there is no content about the NTR/Swinging route

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
View attachment 2486329
Maybe you have the order wrong... The order of the updates is as I show it in this picture and as it is in the changelog of this thread... In the first update of chapter 2 there was the content for the NTR/Swinging route, but in the second update (0.2) there is no content about the NTR/Swinging route
I changed the order in my posting in order to make it clear but the order is not what matters. What matters is that you could have written in the changelog exactly what you wrote now which is: "there is no content about the NTR/Swinging route". The fact that you say there is a vanilla route expanded and a new "Pure NTR" route does NOT imply that there is no content for the NTR/Swinging route in this update, which is what i asked. Thanks for answering that question here.

But now , let's say i want to play also the "Pure NTR" Route (because that's better than no NTR at all). In my previous saves i found this:
269ec9cf7725a84253d35660070a369b.jpg
It is at that time that i chose to follow the NTR/Swinging route. Do you mean i must now go back there and chose now the vanilla route in order to get later a choice to the Pure NTR route?

Last edited:

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
It is at that time that i chose to follow the NTR/Swinging route. Do you mean i must now go back there and chose now the vanilla route in order to get later a choice to the Pure NTR route?
Yes. You just stay on Vanilla route from the start until another choice shows up much later, during Chapter 2, which allows you to either stay on Vanilla or switch to the new Pure NTR route.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Let The Nightshine In Ch2

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi Cebs we are needing one badly for the update!!! Hehehe

Reactions: Plebrock and Lima19

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2-0.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Not everyone is a snowflake that feels the need to convince developers to abandon every kink they are not personally into, some of us enjoy the different flavors of writing a developer can provide, and doing different kinks under the same story just enhances the experience, thanks to characters being more fleshed out when you see different aspects of them under different circumstances.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
ntr routes are a bit weird)
the girl goes into slut-mode just because of some rumour.
and IMHO the swinging route would have been better without the humiliation.

Anyway, for almost the entire game, Ariana behaves like a cunt. I hope mc can find the self-confidence and throw her to the curb.

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
Let The NightShine [Ch 2 0.3] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.3.7)

Win/Linux (937 MB/ 529 MB) : Pixeldrain
I downloaded and very weird 7zip didn't export it and gave "there is a virus or unwanted to software" so deleted the file, I don't know what's the issue maybe the program you used.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It was alright for a while there, but the Pure NTR Route was ruined for me. The fact that you force the MC to make out with another girl just so the girlfriend can catch you to give her a reason to cheat was messed up. I hate that forced drama crap. And forced relations stuff.

It just didn't make any sense that the MC would do that, or even allow that to happen. But it was forced on us with no choice, just to give the girlfriend a reason to keep cheating on the MC. It's just dumb that it had to go that way and made no sense.

So yeah, don't think this is for me anymore. That just ruined things for me. Either way, best of luck with your project still.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I downloaded and very weird 7zip didn't export it and gave "there is a virus or unwanted to software" so deleted the file, I don't know what's the issue maybe the program you used.
seems to be a growing issue thatnks to windows defender too.. ive had so many updates ive not played lately due to these warnings and with the price of my laptop im not taking that risk to allow it

Reactions: Λvipray_x

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
seems to be a growing issue thatnks to windows defender too.. ive had so many updates ive not played lately due to these warnings and with the price of my laptop im not taking that risk to allow it
but why 7zip :) it is not an antivirus and malware software.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It was alright for a while there, but the Pure NTR Route was ruined for me. The fact that you force the MC to make out with another girl just so the girlfriend can catch you to give her a reason to cheat was messed up. I hate that forced drama crap. And forced relations stuff.

It just didn't make any sense that the MC would do that, or even allow that to happen. But it was forced on us with no choice, just to give the girlfriend a reason to keep cheating on the MC. It's just dumb that it had to go that way and made no sense.

So yeah, don't think this is for me anymore. That just ruined things for me. Either way, best of luck with your project still.
I wouldnt personally go that far, but I do incline to routes where FMC cheats more so due to personally wanting it then due to feeling pushed into it.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
ntr routes are a bit weird)
the girl goes into slut-mode just because of some rumour.
and IMHO the swinging route would have been better without the humiliation.

Anyway, for almost the entire game, Ariana behaves like a cunt. I hope mc can find the self-confidence and throw her to the curb.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes