I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Yeah. This is why I like this game less and less. Everything is stupidly ridiculous and could have been avoided by people with two digit IQ.
Either give us the ability to dump that cunt hard and move on. Unless you are on the hard NTR part, it doesn't make any sense.
Even the hard NTR route shows how awful she can be. The NTR/Swinging route already showed this but, if your first instinct when told by your friend that your boyfriend might be cheating on you is to revenge cheat instead of confronting him to get his side, than it says a lot about you. You can blame Mallory for getting Ari to admit it, but it's apparent she wants to go back to her hoebag days and is just waiting for an excuse to do so.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sieglinnde got any idea yet how long you want this game to be?
Yes... Well, I actually have the ending planned for all of the routes but... Sometimes I debate myself and think about what would be better to do.... Or how to make things unfold.... I mean, I don't want to do the ending that I have planned for a certain route and then that feels rushed or something, you know? That's why I put in situations where certain things are explained or certain conflicts are resolved... Right now I can't tell you how much longer the game will be in real time, I still have a lot of situations that I want to do

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Yes... Well, I actually have the ending planned for all of the routes but... Sometimes I debate myself and think about what would be better to do.... Or how to make things unfold.... I mean, I don't want to do the ending that I have planned for a certain route and then that feels rushed or something, you know? That's why I put in situations where certain things are explained or certain conflicts are resolved... Right now I can't tell you how much longer the game will be in real time, I still have a lot of situations that I want to do
Well, "there's still a long road/lots of things to show" at least tells us there's still a while. If I had to guess, at least a 3rd chapter worths of content. And I personally am down for a lot more misadventures our girl Ari, so this sounds good to me.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I was skimming through the game for some ScreenS and just realized that (at least imo) Ari's 2nd encounter with Tyrone (when she sent BF pic of her next to Tyrone's D) would be a perfect opportunity to give her (player controlling Ari) choice to give MC more details and up the ante by telling him she actually blew him, think thats a pretty good point to divide between a more sharing oriented NTR-S route and between a more cheating/NTR oriented NTR-S route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Kidconan

Dec 25, 2019
Will the game have a love route without ntr? or was it already and just ntr and netorase? to know whether to play it or not
No such a thing as love route without ntr or cheating, the female protagonist, was not satisfy with male protagonist since the beginning, and the female has been cheating behind the scene regardless what you have chosen. The developer still keep on insist about no NTR or cheating portion, but keep on ignoring the fact that the cheating or ntr portion still happen on background. The one who label the route as love route without ntr clearly dont know what is NTR stand for.

Reactions: DKft and pappypop

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
No such a thing as love route without ntr or cheating, the female protagonist, was not satisfy with male protagonist since the beginning, and the female has been cheating behind the scene regardless what you have chosen. The developer still keep on insist about no NTR or cheating portion, but keep on ignoring the fact that the cheating or ntr portion still happen on background. The one who label the route as love route without ntr clearly dont know what is NTR stand for.
Hey man, how are you? I'm the developer :BootyTime: and I think I can tell you that you are wrong. If you choose the vanilla route, there are 0 NTR in the game, and Ariana has never cheated on the MC before or after the story (Well, she does if you choose the NTR/Swinging route OR the Pure NTR route, that kind of thing happens there)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Rose is my??
Joseph is my??
someone please help me put the relationship in incest?
english is not my native language

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
/Me trying to wait for Ch2.08 before hopping back on to have a lot of content
/Also me who can't wait for even Ch2.07

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
If you, or any other person liked the game, you can leave a nice 5 star review too:BootyTime: that would help me a lot
You know I love the game and my girl Ari (n her mom, literally one of only 3 charas im waiting for scenes on besides Ariana lol, Pamela, teacher whos name I forgot cus she appears only like for like 3 lines but her design was great, and Rose), I do plan to drop a review after I finish a new update, its the least I could do with all the entertainment its given me.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes