I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Bro please release Android version I have been waiting for 2months release it bro
I don't make android versions anymore since the beginning of chapter 2 I think, because the APK files were too large, you will have to ask some modder or wait for someone to make an android port

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Let the Nightshine In [v0.7 Ch. 2] [Sieglinnde]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What is the purpose of having vanilla, if the gal is swinging?
How about in Vanilla, let the MC has bigger dick, so that, the gal wont swinging? Or else, the original story cant be class as Vanilla, just Netorare (by Antagonists)
Your Right. That would make much better sense for the MC to be packing something worthwhile...so players can fully avoid NTR/sharing content. Thus making the MC the only real sexual alpha to his girl, instead portraying it as other dude(s) as the alpha(s).

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Did the route division into NTR-Swinging/Sharing and NTR-S/Cheating happen?
I didn't understand your question :HideThePain: I mean... Yeah, there was a route split (especifically on the NTR/Swinging route) if that's what you mean. I explain it better in "developer notes" (almost every month I post stuff about the update there, in case you are interested to read it)

Reactions: Kotobiki

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure i was on netorase/swinging route, but the game is ending on nelson/joseph mmf scene from previous update... Is it a bug or i'm not on swinging route anymore?
Playing again if she refuse their route (Nelson/Joseph MMF scene) then it goes into swinging but she just tell MC what has been going on and just fuck with Tyrone and send a pic to MC, i don't see how that's a swinging route and supposedly there should be more swinging scenes in this update. As of now even swinging route is more of a pure netorare. If dev plan is to just go with pure netorare without netorase and swinging then he should just clarify that because this heavily goes into humiliation from what is present, not counting that Malory MFF scene from past update.

Reactions: ralbert

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure i was on netorase/swinging route, but the game is ending on nelson/joseph mmf scene from previous update... Is it a bug or i'm not on swinging route anymore?
Playing again if she refuse their route (Nelson/Joseph MMF scene) then it goes into swinging but she just tell MC what has been going on and just fuck with Tyrone and send a pic to MC, i don't see how that's a swinging route and supposedly there should be more swinging scenes in this update. As of now even swinging route is more of a pure netorare. If dev plan is to just go with pure netorare without netorase and swinging then he should just clarify that because this heavily goes into humiliation from what is present, not counting that Malory MFF scene from past update.
In the changelog it says everything that is in the update... In this update a new pure netorase route was added and expanded, where MC knows everything (and is fine with that) and Ariana tells him everything that happens... Different to what happens in the NTR/Swinging route where mc has doubts about what is going on and Ariana prefers to hide it. I always made it clear that in the NTR/Swinging route I wanted to make a mix where MC knows but it still hurts him and Ariana hides things from him, but for the course of the story I considered necessary to open the pure netorase route where MC finds out what Ari does and "forgives" her and now she tells him everything and he is perfect with it

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
In the changelog it says everything that is in the update... In this update a new pure netorase route was added and expanded, where MC knows everything (and is fine with that) and Ariana tells him everything that happens... Different to what happens in the NTR/Swinging route where mc has doubts about what is going on and Ariana prefers to hide it. I always made it clear that in the NTR/Swinging route I wanted to make a mix where MC knows but it still hurts him and Ariana hides things from him, but for the course of the story I considered necessary to open the pure netorase route where MC finds out what Ari does and "forgives" her and now she tells him everything and he is perfect with it
Ok but i don't see any swinging or netorase in that as of now, yes MC knows but before the last scene she barely respond to him and humiliates him only to send a pic with tyrone later before the update ends. To me at least this seems more of netorare heavily leaning on humiliation than netorase, maybe you plan to include more swinging scenes in future updates. Netorase/sharing and swinging is different, something like the game The Adventurous Couple for example, while here MC is turning more and more into a pathetic cuck just jerkin off on the side, he should be more active and also have an opportunity to rail other girls like Malory, etc.
To be clear i'm not telling you what to do, it's your game, your decision, it's just as of now even netorase/swinging is more of a pure netorare path.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I didn't understand your question :HideThePain: I mean... Yeah, there was a route split (especifically on the NTR/Swinging route) if that's what you mean. I explain it better in "developer notes" (almost every month I post stuff about the update there, in case you are interested to read it)
Yeah, I was asking if you implemented the route split you said you were considering in notes and comments, but didn't know how to call what the routes would be called after the split so kinda just made up hypothetical names :HideThePain:

Forgot to read changelog this update, just went and did so. I know I'm jumping the gun, but when's 0.8 coming out? Deciding whether to catch up this update or on the next, so wanna know if it's too long for an impatient peep like me :#

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ok but i don't see any swinging or netorase in that as of now, yes MC knows but before the last scene she barely respond to him and humiliates him only to send a pic with tyrone later before the update ends. To me at least this seems more of netorare heavily leaning on humiliation than netorase, maybe you plan to include more swinging scenes in future updates. Netorase/sharing and swinging is different, something like the game The Adventurous Couple for example, while here MC is turning more and more into a pathetic cuck just jerkin off on the side, he should be more active and also have an opportunity to rail other girls like Malory, etc.
To be clear i'm not telling you what to do, it's your game, your decision, it's just as of now even netorase/swinging is more of a pure netorare path.
I understand your vision, it's the beginning of this route so I understand why you think that. You also have to understand the vision I have of Netorase and how I want to do things, you know? Anyway, I always take into account the opinions in the comments... So I appreciate you telling me these things about how you see it, in a respectful way of course

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, I was asking if you implemented the route split you said you were considering in notes and comments, but didn't know how to call what the routes would be called after the split so kinda just made up hypothetical names :HideThePain:

Forgot to read changelog this update, just went and did so. I know I'm jumping the gun, but when's 0.8 coming out? Deciding whether to catch up this update or on the next, so wanna know if it's too long for an impatient peep like me :#
LTNI updates come out on the 15th of each month (although sometimes it is a couple of days later, like the 16th or 17th) so the next one will be on August 15th

• Red Heart

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I understand your vision, it's the beginning of this route so I understand why you think that. You also have to understand the vision I have of Netorase and how I want to do things, you know? Anyway, I always take into account the opinions in the comments... So I appreciate you telling me these things about how you see it, in a respectful way of course
Me on the exact opposite end of his opinion: I don't think any route should have 1000% smooth sailing. Ariana feels in my interpretation like even if she really does have feelings for MC, she is still someone who has her "moments of weakness" where she will try to have her cake and eat it.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Me on the exact opposite end of his opinion: I don't think any route should have 1000% smooth sailing. Ariana feels in my interpretation like even if she really does have feelings for MC, she is still someone who has her "moments of weakness" where she will try to have her cake and eat it.
In a way I agree with you. I think the character I really gave the most depth to was her... I mean, I didn't want to make it like "oh, she's a slut because she cheats on her boyfriend and lies to him" (although that can also be a way of looking at it) but I wanted to make you see that, even with the slightest or harmless decision, they can lead you to things you never imagined, and so I wanted to show it whenever Ariana regretted what she did, but she felt good so she kept doing it... Almost like an addiction. I wanted to portray her as a very loyal girl, but who is very promiscuous, and in the right situation... Things can happen. I really take a lot of time to think about these kinds of things and how I want to do these characters. They are adults, and they know what they are doing, even if they don't pay attention to the consequences until it is too late

Last edited:

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Another one trying to bite off more than he can chew. Why the fuck does every second dev try to mix two things that don't fit in the same game. At the same time, I suspect that the number of events in the vanilla route is at a minimum just because of those shitty things. Not interested.
[/QUOTE He updates the vanilla route like 4 months ago and THe ntr and all the other bs he updates every month and a half not everyone here is a cuck i mean some of us are still vanilla but is your game so whatever :)

• Haha

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
In a way I agree with you. I think the character I really gave the most depth to was her... I mean, I didn't want to make it like "oh, she's a slut because she cheats on her boyfriend and lies to him" (although that can also be a way of looking at it) but I wanted to make you see that, even with the slightest or harmless decision, they can lead you to things you never imagined, and so I wanted to show it whenever Ariana regretted what she did, but she felt good so she kept doing it... Almost like an addiction. I wanted to portray her as a very loyal girl, but who is very promiscuous, and in the right situation... Things can happen. I really take a lot of time to think about these kinds of things and how I want to do these characters. They are adults, and they know what they are doing, even if they don't pay attention to the consequences until it is too late
Yeah, that was me. Unless someone else also said it. N yeah that's my reading of Ariana, she tries to be loyal but she has some toxic traits (IE a bit jealous and manipulative), and is very lustful/promiscuous. So even if she is trying to be good, she can't help but have her slip ups every now and then. And eventually the "right situation", an "extra big slip up" leads to things escalating like they do in the game. People want to believe the world is "black and white" and think that people with legitimate feelings can't do shady things, but the human mind isn't as simple as black and white.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes