I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
In a way I agree with you. I think the character I really gave the most depth to was her... I mean, I didn't want to make it like "oh, she's a slut because she cheats on her boyfriend and lies to him" (although that can also be a way of looking at it) but I wanted to make you see that, even with the slightest or harmless decision, they can lead you to things you never imagined, and so I wanted to show it whenever Ariana regretted what she did, but she felt good so she kept doing it... Almost like an addiction. I wanted to portray her as a very loyal girl, but who is very promiscuous, and in the right situation... Things can happen. I really take a lot of time to think about these kinds of things and how I want to do these characters. They are adults, and they know what they are doing, even if they don't pay attention to the consequences until it is too late
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all the respect and all ,but she's a slut it doesn't matter if because she was drunk ,cheating is cheating ,if its red its red it can not be black and the MC is quite dull and naive and u made him to forgive her like ''Hey honey ill go and fuck Tyrone now u be good ok bye'' ,but i am just saying it's your game you choose if we wanna play or not so good luck

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, that was me. Unless someone else also said it. N yeah that's my reading of Ariana, she tries to be loyal but she has some toxic traits (IE a bit jealous and manipulative), and is very lustful/promiscuous. So even if she is trying to be good, she can't help but have her slip ups every now and then. And eventually the "right situation", an "extra big slip up" leads to things escalating like they do in the game. People want to believe the world is "black and white" and think that people with legitimate feelings can't do shady things, but the human mind isn't as simple as black and white.
Yes, I agree with that, I wanted to imply in certain instances that not everything is "black and white" through one's own decision

Reactions: Kotobiki

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
With all the respect and all ,but she's a slut it doesn't matter if because she was drunk ,cheating is cheating ,if its red its red it can not be black and the MC is quite dull and naive and u made him to forgive her like ''Hey honey ill go and fuck Tyrone now u be good ok bye'' ,but i am just saying it's your game you choose if we wanna play or not so good luck
I understand your vision, and I respect it. And I don't ask you to understand mine, I'm just glad you respect it too

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
looks like vanilla route is completely abandoned. saw that coming
It's not, I've just been working on the other routes lately because.... I wanted to :BootyTime: I think I mentioned this before, I don't remember... But I'll say it anyway in case someone got confused
I didn't do the vanilla route because I "wanted to cover both audiences" or something like that... It's just a vision of the story that I wanted it to be there, one where they both lived a relationship without infidelity or anything like that. I really like the NTR, but I also really love to have created a route where it's all monogamous. I would recommend a person who likes "full vanilla" to try that route in my game, because I really like how I'm doing it, but I would also recommend that they not act like this game is full vanilla and that I don't have to do anything other than vanilla. I work on the routes that seem pertinent to me either because I'm focused on how I'm building the story there or because... They just happen to be the ones I like the most at the moment in which i'm working on them

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
It's not, I've just been working on the other routes lately because.... I wanted to :BootyTime: I think I mentioned this before, I don't remember... But I'll say it anyway in case someone got confused
I didn't do the vanilla route because I "wanted to cover both audiences" or something like that... It's just a vision of the story that I wanted it to be there, one where they both lived a relationship without infidelity or anything like that. I really like the NTR, but I also really love to have created a route where it's all monogamous
everyone can see the changelogs. it hasn't been updated in so long and its only like 20% of the game. unless something changes drastically soon its abandoned.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
everyone can see the changelogs. it hasn't been updated in so long and its only like 20% of the game. unless something changes drastically soon its abandoned.
Real life isn't a F95zone label, "Oh it hasn't been updated in X amount of time" doesn't automatically mean abandoned, even if dev works slowly and updates till within a year from now that'd still be "not adabndoned". You can consider it sidelined or even neglected if you wanna be more out there, but it isn't abandoned until dev ghosts or literally takes the decision to drop it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Real life isn't a F95zone tag, "Oh its not been updated in X amount of time" doesn't mean abandoned, if dev works slowly and updates till within a year from now that'd still be "not adabndoned". You can consider it sidelined or even neglected if you wanna be more out there, but it isn't abandoned until dev ghosts or literally takes the decision to drop it.
yeah devs have never said something that isn't true. you got me there

Xxriz

Oct 24, 2022
Yes, I agree with that, I wanted to imply in certain instances that not everything is "black and white" through one's own decision
yeah devs have never said something that isn't true. you got me there
i think what is gonna be abandoned is the vanilla route i bet the next update in 1 month and a half is gonna be like ''changelog
updated the NTR/Swinging route and the vanilla is gonna be at the bottom :) :)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Will MC fuck Rose in the future, Ariane's mother and other girls or it's just gonna be focused on girlfriend mostly and her activities? Because scene with Malory in swinging route implied MC would be more active than just observing his girlfriend? MC should have an option to participate in girlfriend fucking like joining to spitroast, DP, switching partners, participating in orgies, etc, at least in netorase and swinging routes, otherwise it's just pure cucking netorare.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I really like Ariana in this game but I agree with some of the other comments saying she was presented as a slut. Being a slut it’s malicious or a negative imo, it’s just how she chooses to be. If it were a guy all the comments would be happy and asking “when is the harem route?”
I have 2 idk what else to call them so I’ll call them “issues”.
Now to preface this, I don’t have any issues with her cheating, because you literally have to choose that option in order for her to do so. It’s that you went to the trouble of giving us insight to her inner thoughts and feelings. During the Swinging route, she could have had actual growth as a person but instead you had the MC just forgive her for cheating with the one dude that he hates, and cheating with his friend. He just forgives her because she started crying. There’s no consequences for her actions, no lesson to be learned, no further growth to impact how she’ll act going forward. In fact she immediately starts teasing MC about how often she sucked Tyrone’s cock. Asking if he’d want to kiss her after Tyrone cums in her mouth. MC has to tell her multiple times that he’s not into that and she just laughs at him. Later on she blows him off to go fuck Tyrone yet again. I get that he has a slight humiliation fetish but having the MC at home worrying about his GF while she’s getting railed all day and night by Tyrone isn’t swinging. Things just went right back to how they were, only difference being she sends a pic after they are done this time. I think Swinging: Sharing is being used when it’s actually a Cuck fetish. Those aren’t the same.

so yea, love the game. Love your work, but I just wanted to give some feedback while also letting you know how much I enjoyed the game! Can’t wait to see where you take the story!

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really like Ariana in this game but I agree with some of the other comments saying she was presented as a slut. Being a slut it’s malicious or a negative imo, it’s just how she chooses to be. If it were a guy all the comments would be happy and asking “when is the harem route?”
I have 2 idk what else to call them so I’ll call them “issues”.
Now to preface this, I don’t have any issues with her cheating, because you literally have to choose that option in order for her to do so. It’s that you went to the trouble of giving us insight to her inner thoughts and feelings. During the Swinging route, she could have had actual growth as a person but instead you had the MC just forgive her for cheating with the one dude that he hates, and cheating with his friend. He just forgives her because she started crying. There’s no consequences for her actions, no lesson to be learned, no further growth to impact how she’ll act going forward. In fact she immediately starts teasing MC about how often she sucked Tyrone’s cock. Asking if he’d want to kiss her after Tyrone cums in her mouth. MC has to tell her multiple times that he’s not into that and she just laughs at him. Later on she blows him off to go fuck Tyrone yet again. I get that he has a slight humiliation fetish but having the MC at home worrying about his GF while she’s getting railed all day and night by Tyrone isn’t swinging. Things just went right back to how they were, only difference being she sends a pic after they are done this time. I think Swinging: Sharing is being used when it’s actually a Cuck fetish. Those aren’t the same.

so yea, love the game. Love your work, but I just wanted to give some feedback while also letting you know how much I enjoyed the game! Can’t wait to see where you take the story!
I understand what you're saying, and I'm very glad you liked the game and I hope you'll continue in the other updates :love:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I understand what you're saying, and I'm very glad you liked the game and I hope you'll continue in the other updates :love:
I'll continue the updates for sure. Just added this to my watch list. I'm also going to check your other game out as well. I hope there's more insightful dialogue from Ari in the future because knowing that she felt insecure after he told her what his fetish was made her sort of a sympathetic character. She's flaws, just like he is, and I'm rooting for them to pull through in the end!

Reactions: Sieglinnde

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
One of the better NTR games. I love how the swinging route is written and how it still has an edge to it. Arianna still teases and doms the mc as well as goes behind his back BUT still tells him what happened afterwards. For instance after Arianna has done everything behind his back when does eventually tell him, instead of getting pissed and putting a stop to it all he likes it! It's the perfect balance. A lot of games with netorase either go the more vanilla where the mc will stop his girl from doing anything too hot or it swings the opposite and turns into full blown netorare where she's totally stolen. I love this one gives the best of both worlds in the swinging route and then you still have the proper netorare route. Well done!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A lot of games with netorase either go the more vanilla where the mc will stop his girl from doing anything too hot or it swings the opposite and turns into full blown netorare where she's totally stolen.
That's because the majority of sharing games cant conceive of a setup where the sex is intense physically but not emotionally - so to me this is a false continuum.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes