I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That's because the majority of sharing games cant conceive of a setup where the sex is intense physically but not emotionally - so to me this is a false continuum.
Right! Ari said she’s “never felt this good”, “can’t get enough of your cock” and “I’m falling in love with your cock” all to Tyrone. In most other games that would mean that MCs girl was as good as stolen, but not this one… at least so far. Even though Tyrone is her best friend so there’s SOME emotional context there ,Ari loves MC and would give everything up if she felt she was truly hurting him.

Props to the dev

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
in what route?,

based on my perception after play the game there are 3 routes. Pure NTR, Sharing, and Vanilla. So can MC fuck all girls and women in non-NTR, non- Sharing route? i mean like typical Harem games.
Probably in the vanilla route, depending on the events that happen... But I'm still thinking about it

Reactions: cariadult

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this Id like to see what choices take me to swinging and NTRs
It is not necessary... At the beginning you choose whether to go to the "NTR/Swinging" route (and from there at a certain point you decide whether to continue there or go to the full Netorase/Swinging route) or go to the vanilla route (where at a certain point you will have the option to choose whether to continue there, or go to the "Pure NTR" route)

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
In the changelog it says everything that is in the update... In this update a new pure netorase route was added and expanded, where MC knows everything (and is fine with that) and Ariana tells him everything that happens... Different to what happens in the NTR/Swinging route where mc has doubts about what is going on and Ariana prefers to hide it. I always made it clear that in the NTR/Swinging route I wanted to make a mix where MC knows but it still hurts him and Ariana hides things from him, but for the course of the story I considered necessary to open the pure netorase route where MC finds out what Ari does and "forgives" her and now she tells him everything and he is perfect with it
Holy fuck that is one pathetic MC. lol

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I ran into a lot of "images not found" during my play through is there a fix, or patch coming soon?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Ari looks great on the bbc , but mommy needs some fat black cock too .
She already got some in the Pure NTR route. If you want to see her get some in other routes... then uust imagine it since she's a naughty gal so she likely got some simply off-screen

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
like where? can you give me an example?
These are two that are on my current path. I remember more instances of this but I'd have to play through the entire game on all routes to give all of them. If there's some on the vanilla path I'll link them later. Haven't played that path yet.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
These are two that are on my current path. I remember more instances of this but I'd have to play through the entire game on all routes to give all of them. If there's some on the vanilla path I'll link them later. Haven't played that path yet.
I just tested it, and yes... Those bugs are in certain parts of the game. For the next update I'll take care to look for each one and correct it... Basically I made a mistake when writing them in the game script and that's why it doesn't locate the image:cry:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It is most definetely netorase by definition (at least at the start), it just evolves into more NTR/cheating than anything. Although that in itself can evolve back into NTRS (and one of the best types imho) depending on how MC reacts to it if he finds out.
It was never Netorase at any point of the game. When MC tells Ari of his fetish and says he'd like for her to flirt, but not go further than that, she immediately jerks a dude off and doesn't tell him. MC shows discomfort with her doing anything with Tyrone, but concedes to her kissing him but nothing further. After that conversation she sucks Tyrone off and hides that as well. Trust, and communication are key tropes for netorase and without those its just regular NTR, doing things behind your partner's back. Sucks because its clear that MC gets off on hearing the stories Ari tells him of her exploits, as the conflicting hurt, and pleasure pushes him over the edge sexually, but she has kept things from him since the beginning. In fact, at the very beginning of the game she's talking to Tyrone when MC sees her, and she's making plans to go to Tyrone's house and she immediately lies about it to MC. This is like 30 seconds into the game. So it there was never a possibility to have actual netorase content.
By the time MC and Ari have their threesomes Ari has already had sex with and blew Tyrone multiple times behind MC's back. She also blew his best friend while he was getting the condoms for the threesome, even though they didn't use the condoms lol. Idk, maybe others see it differently but there's no chance of Netorase if there's no trust, openness or communication.
She's lied from the very second she's introduced to the player. If MC doesn't know about it, its not Netorase.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It was never Netorase at any point of the game. When MC tells Ari of his fetish and says he'd like for her to flirt, but not go further than that, she immediately jerks a dude off and doesn't tell him. MC shows discomfort with her doing anything with Tyrone, but concedes to her kissing him but nothing further. After that conversation she sucks Tyrone off and hides that as well. Trust, and communication are key tropes for netorase and without those its just regular NTR, doing things behind your partner's back. Sucks because its clear that MC gets off on hearing the stories Ari tells him of her exploits, as the conflicting hurt, and pleasure pushes him over the edge sexually, but she has kept things from him since the beginning. In fact, at the very beginning of the game she's talking to Tyrone when MC sees her, and she's making plans to go to Tyrone's house and she immediately lies about it to MC. This is like 30 seconds into the game. So it there was never a possibility to have actual netorase content.
By the time MC and Ari have their threesomes Ari has already had sex with and blew Tyrone multiple times behind MC's back. She also blew his best friend while he was getting the condoms for the threesome, even though they didn't use the condoms lol. Idk, maybe others see it differently but there's no chance of Netorase if there's no trust, openness or communication.
She's lied from the very second she's introduced to the player. If MC doesn't know about it, its not Netorase.
Already addressed this earlier and nothing you said rebukes it, but I respect your opinion.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Already addressed this earlier and nothing you said rebukes it, but I respect your opinion.
It doesn't need to be an argument, I mean I agree with Griev and voiced the same earlier in the thread - but I think it's more about what kind of players would most enjoy the game.

In your heart of hearts, do you think players who frequent ntr games more or sharing games more would enjoy this setup? To me the answer being the former is obvious - it's chock full of those elements of going behind his back, deception, etc.

That doesn't make it a bad game, probably a very good ntr game, just like consensual sharing games arent neccesarily bad games, but a player who craves straight netorare games wouldn't like them as much.

Reactions: Turret and Kotobiki

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It doesn't need to be an argument, I mean I agree with Griev and voiced the same earlier in the thread - but I think it's more about what kind of players would most enjoy the game.
In your heart of hearts, do you think players who frequent ntr games more or sharing games more would enjoy this setup? To me the answer being the former is obvious - it's chock full of those elements of going behind his back, deception, etc.
That doesn't make it a bad game, probably a very good ntr game, just like consensual sharing games aren't necessarily bad games, but a player who craves straight netorare games wouldn't like them as much.
I wasn't attempting to argue but to open a dialogue, as open discussion is how a dev can get insight on how users are interpreting their work. I love the game, it instantly jumped into my top 5 on this site the first playthrough. My only concerns were the Netorase tag not being properly applied imo, and how Ari comes off negatively to the player. I think I know what the Dev was trying to do with her though. Ari's young, got in over her head and made mistakes. I think we are supposed to be torn with feeling sorry for her and also the MC while acknowledging that she's her own worst enemy. Not 100% sure though about that though. Even so I like her as a character with her flaws and all.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wasn't attempting to argue but to open a dialogue, as open discussion is how a dev can get insight on how users are interpreting their work. I love the game, it instantly jumped into my top 5 on this site the first playthrough. My only concerns were the Netorase tag not being properly applied imo, and how Ari comes off negatively to the player. I think I know what the Dev was trying to do with her though. Ari's young, got in over her head and made mistakes. I think we are supposed to be torn with feeling sorry for her and also the MC while acknowledging that she's her own worst enemy. Not 100% sure though about that though. Even so I like her as a character with her flaws and all.
Ah ok gotcha - to me I was initially intrigued since I like sharing games, but was instantly turned off as soon as the shady stuff starts. I would love to see an actual sharing route here, but I'm not gonna beat the dev over the head; if that's not his preference, that's not his preference.

For me to feel sorry for someone there needs to be a grey area, a tug of war between them being likeable and unlikeable.
Main character didn't evoke much sympathy for me because I didn't see any kind of 'inner kindness' or redeeming compassion from her, all I saw was a character insertion of 'gf sluts it up to fufill bbc fetish plot device'. I know that's harsh, and maybe I should play updated version before I pass judgement, it's been awhile, but I just don't remember her being that identifiable.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The main reason that Ariana gets a slight pass from me is that the Dev does allow us insight to Ari's inner thoughts on what's her thought process is through out her times away from MC. She goes from questioning what MC wants, and being hesitant to do things, but ultimately gives in because she tells herself its what he wants. Each time she's away from him she thinks to herself that its what MC asked her to do, and we as the player get to see her slowly come to the realization that she's been doing these things for herself while using the excuse that the MC wanted this all along as shield of sorts for her own actions. He only asked her to flirt though and she only had permission to kiss Tyrone and nothing more.
So there IS character growth with Ari if you chose the NTR/Swinging route because she eventually tells MC she's had sex with Tyrone and Miles.

Off topic: If you like sharing, and netorase games, the one in my sig is a netorase game that I work on as a proofreader and to help smooth out the translation. Its' 100% netorase though. So sharing only with no cheating. The couple is mature and communicate constantly about how far each is willing to go. I recommend you come over to the thread and give the game a try.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ah ok gotcha - to me I was initially intrigued since I like sharing games, but was instantly turned off as soon as the shady stuff starts. I would love to see an actual sharing route here, but I'm not gonna beat the dev over the head; if that's not his preference, that's not his preference.

For me to feel sorry for someone there needs to be a grey area, a tug of war between them being likeable and unlikeable.
Main character didn't evoke much sympathy for me because I didn't see any kind of 'inner kindness' or redeeming compassion from her, all I saw was a character insertion of 'gf sluts it up to fufill bbc fetish plot device'. I know that's harsh, and maybe I should play updated version before I pass judgement, it's been awhile, but I just don't remember her being that identifiable.
I read what you all post, and I am quite interested in your point of view. I mentioned on several occasions that I didn't really like those games where it was all full netorase and they both told each other and everything... That's why I called the route "NTR/Swinging" to be a mix of both. From there I tried to experiment little by little to see how Ari could go more and more to the limit, but I knew that there had to come a turning point or "no return" where I had to separate the route... And, for me, the ideal moment was the situation where Ari does it with Joseph and Nelson, that's why I decided to split the route there

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Fair, I usually avoid this kind of discussion unless I feel strongly about it, but after reading you it seems you are actually attempting a legitimate discussion. That is something I very much am fond of even if it doesn't mean meeting eye to eye, so I'll give my own input.

Issue here is how strict we are being with definitions. This falls into a lot of semantics depending on what PoV you wanna argue. In example, MC did say she could do such things, he did not initially limit her, it was Ariana who was unsure of accepting. MCs words were explicitly that he wants to see her with other men. That is clearly a sexual reference, not just flirting or a kiss. Then when it seemed things would get out of hand is when MC trying to lay ground rules comes into play.

I am not saying Ariana wasn't disingenuous in her approach to say the least, but is it truly that there's no netorase elements even if MC pretty clearly implied that he DID want her to have sex with others? So here comes the dilemma, do you think netorare and netorase are genres that CAN not coexist? I'd say the can as that is a big part of the netorare and netorase medium, seeing how far the topic goes from NTRS to full blown NTR, I personally don't feel the people who defined the genres are inherently wrong in their own definition when they play with both, which is the case most of the times.

And as you yourself mentioned, it's not like if Ariana did it with full maliciousness, she did think it was part of MCs fetish. This was never a story solely about Ariana simply fulfilling her own needs, I think the fact there's not a pure cheating route speaks for itself, we only have: vanilla, NTR/NTRS and pure/corruption NTR, no route is based off her simply cheating with 0 reason. Not gonna pretend Ari's reasons are the best ofc, but it's not simply from 0 to 100.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Griev

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am not saying Ariana wasn't disingenuous in her approach to say the least, but is it truly that there's no netorase elements even if MC pretty clearly implied that he DID want her to have sex with others? So here comes the dilemma, do you think netorare and netorase are genres that CAN not coexist? I'd I'd they do as that is a big part of the netorare and netorase medium, seeing how far the topic goes from NTRS to full blown NTR, I personally don't feel the people who defined the genres are inherently wrong in their own definition when they play with both, which is the case most of the times.

And as you yourself mentioned, it's not like if Ariana did it with full maliciousness, she did think it was part of MCs fetish. This was never a story solely about Ariana simply fulfilling her own needs, I think the fact there's not a pure cheating route speaks for itself, we only have: vanilla, NTR/NTRS and pure/corruption NTR, no route is based off her simply cheating with 0 reason. Not gonna pretend Ari's reasons are the best ofc, but it's not simply from 0 to 100.
See and I see it differently in that ntr/sharing aren't bedfellows, rather they're diametric opposites - (usually only grouped together out of convenience from the harem crowd which hates both). Off the top of my head - i just jotted down some excel lines of what I'd call these "diametric opposites". This isnt scientific at all, but through experience and hearing people's preferences I think most pure ntr fans would prefer things in the left column while most sharing fans would prefer things in the right.

ntshare.jpg

I read what you all post, and I am quite interested in your point of view. I mentioned on several occasions that I didn't really like those games where it was all full netorase and they both told each other and everything... That's why I called the route "NTR/Swinging" to be a mix of both. From there I tried to experiment little by little to see how Ari could go more and more to the limit, but I knew that there had to come a turning point or "no return" where I had to separate the route... And, for me, the ideal moment was the situation where Ari does it with Joseph and Nelson, that's why I decided to split the route there
Hey like I said - by all means , make the game you want to make. There's too many devs trying to cater to all tastes that leads to their heart really not being in it. I know if I start making games, it'll definitely have a heavy emphasis on things I like even if some of the audience objects.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes