I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Here's my unofficial android port of Let The Nightshine In Ch2 v0.6

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sir. Update please

a84671212

Jul 10, 2021
The time that gf not tell mc the whole truth that she throw mc trust to the trash.
Purely betrayl action,there's nothing word to justify it.
So ntr yes , ntrs,big no.

Reactions: Griev

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I just tested it, and yes... Those bugs are in certain parts of the game. For the next update I'll take care to look for each one and correct it... Basically I made a mistake when writing them in the game script and that's why it doesn't locate the image:cry:
Does this mean a restart is necessary? I used an old save, no idea where I was in game play. Ari and Mal just fooled around (with a black screen, no "image missing" text) they he is with Marty playing games.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is it worth to wait for complete version or download it and play at current state?
the game has issues with the story and how it's told and how it flows. It's not great, it has potential but I've played every update since the first and I have to say not worth playing unless you like hard NTR with a bitch female love interest that treats the MC like a dirty rag.
will there be a route with Malory as our girlfriend when she will netorase us too?
As long as the MC's dick is small and the rest of the characters in the game all have twice or more his size, it will always be ntr only and the love route will be left to the side and even if he gets all the girls in that route it will still be boring because of his small dick at least for me the mc's dick at least have to be average size not below average. It works for a full on NTR game, not one with love routes/swing routes, in those the MC's dick has to be comparable to the other dudes in the game.

This game still has potential though as I said. When it has twice as much content than it has now. Maybe there will be a proper swing route, as of right now there isn't one. Unless the dev doesn't know swinging involves 4 characters 2 guys 2 females that swap partners. I doubt that's the case, but so far the swinging route, is just Tyrone banging mc's girl and nothing else. So jury is out on that one for now.
But I have faith that this game given enough time and love will be a great NTR game, not so much anything else currently.

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The time that gf not tell mc the whole truth that she throw mc trust to the trash.
Purely betrayl action,there's nothing word to justify it.
So ntr yes , ntrs,big no.
Yea...
I thought after the last update where she confessed that she'd stop lying to MC about what goes on with Tyrone, when he askes her directly if all she did was blow Tyrone, she lies and says yes. She also attempts to convince MC, her best friend Mallory and even Tyrone that she only does any of this for MC's pleasure, but how can it be for his pleasure when she's lying about it even happening?
It's the lying even when asked directly that kills any attempt in making the reader believe she's doing it for MC.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
will there be a route with malory as our girlfriend when she will netorase us too?
One where you are with her... Maybe yes (I always say "maybe" because in the future I might change my mind, but up until now I plan to do that.), but one where she is the one doing the NTR or NTRS? I'm not sure about that

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
is it worth to wait for complete version or download it and play at current state?
Well, right now it has quite a lot of content (in some routes more than others) so I would say yes... If you want to wait, that's fine... Although it still has a long time of development

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does this mean a restart is necessary? I used an old save, no idea where I was in game play. Ari and Mal just fooled around (with a black screen, no "image missing" text) they he is with Marty playing games.
No, a restart it's not necessary

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Unless the dev doesn't know swinging involves 4 characters 2 guys 2 females that swap partners.
You're right about that, I may have been confused with the terms... I mean, I know "swinging" is that thing you mention, but I personally didn't take it so literally as if that could only focus on that... I took it as if it could apply to the "netorase" as well, you know? I could have called "Netorase route" to the "swinging route" but I felt it was weird because I wanted to keep it on the "western" side (although it is true that one of the routes is called "NTR" but I consider that is different because I thought that "NTR" was more recognizable worldwide...)

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
so since there are 4 routes (Vanilla, Swinging, Swinging+NTR, Pure NTR) now will future updates only focus on 2 routes per update?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
so since there are 4 routes (Vanilla, Swinging, Swinging+NTR, Pure NTR) now will future updates only focus on 2 routes per update?
Depends. On one update, I may focus on the four, and then on the other I focus on 2, and later maybe on 3

Reactions: Lucas90251

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This isn't swinging. Why does the developer keep calling it that. It's cheating. She does thing behind the back of the MC without him knowing and lies. Game could be good, but game description doesn't match content.
Agreed. I don't know why there's an insistence on maintaining such an "ntrish" tone on the 'swinging' path if there's already a pure ntr path for that purpose. Hopefully that makes sense, Sieglinnde. More route diversity and a greater variety in dialogue can only attract a broader audience for your game.

I'm less hung up on the terminology 'swinging' requiring 4 people total, though I guess it could be called sharing to accomplish the same, but the bigger issue is as Papagiorgio concisely put out; it doesn't feel like a sharing setup, it feels like an ntr setup. She's deceptive at every turn, and the mc is made to look like a sucker at every turn. And that's totally fine! But put that stuff on the ntr path, not the swinging/sharing path.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes