I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Wait I am confused, your latest change log says that there are 6 new scenes added to swinging route but I see nothing new in the game?
Maybe you are playing on a different route. You can enter the "Swinging" route after Ariana tells you "the truth" of what she's been doing (in the NTR/Swinging route)

a84671212

Jul 10, 2021
Yea...
I thought after the last update where she confessed that she'd stop lying to MC about what goes on with Tyrone, when he askes her directly if all she did was blow Tyrone, she lies and says yes. She also attempts to convince MC, her best friend Mallory and even Tyrone that she only does any of this for MC's pleasure, but how can it be for his pleasure when she's lying about it even happening?
It's the lying even when asked directly that kills any attempt in making the reader believe she's doing it for MC.
She dosen't just lie to mc but also lie to herself too.
The excuse she made was only to fufill her own lust and desire,and the worst thing is her intention was just not feel guilty about it.
So I just don't like gf personality,she can be a slut or whore or just simply love fucking anybody that she met,I‘m not against it.
But be a hypocrite?She just evolve to a bitch from all I could imagine.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
She dosen't just lie to mc but also lie to herself too.
The excuse she made was only to fufill her own lust and desire,and the worst thing is her intention was just not feel guilty about it.
So I just don't like gf personality,she can be a slut or whore or just simply love fucking anybody that she met,I‘m not against it.
But be a hypocrite?She just evolve to a bitch from all I could imagine.
The GF is the embodiment of the question "who's worse, someone who's awful but tries to pretend they're a good person, or someone who's awful but doesn't try to hide it?" She constantly tries to justify her actions by bringing up Mallory and the MC and I'd have more respect for her if she just admits she's a nymphomaniac who shouldn't be in a committed relationship

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Will we get options in the vanilla or pure ntr path for the mc to learn to satisfy his nympho gf? or is your plan for him to kinda always be more passive in sex with her.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The GF’s conversation with Mallory also made me feel even worse for MC. Not only is Ariana lying to him about “doing more” or “going further” within Tyrone, but she’s now actively thinking about if she’d even still be with MC had she fooled around with Tyrone while she was still single. She clearly enjoys his company AND sex more with him and that conversation seemed to make her think about it. She’s even talking about wanting a baby now, but also letting Tyrone cum in her.

At this point, I don’t think we’re supposed to like the FMC during the swinging/sharing/cuck route, as she’s even a worse character than she is during the hard NTR route. The previous update we built up with her feeling bad about lying to MC about having sex with Tyrone.it built until she couldn’t handle the lying anymore so She confessed to MC. Then this update she undos it all and goes right back to lying. So yea. I don’t think she’s going to be the main girl by the end. She belongs to Tyrone. MC is going to have to find a new GF.

Last edited:

a84671212

Jul 10, 2021
The GF’s conversation with Mallory also made me feel even worse for MC. Not only if Ariana lying to him about “doing more” or “going further” within Tyrone, but she now actively thinking about if she’d even still be with MC had she fooled around with Tyrone while she was still single. She clearly enjoys his company AND sex more with him and that conversation seemed to make her think about it. She’s even talking about wanting a baby now, but also letting Tyrone cum in her.

At this point, I don’t think we’re supposed to like the FMC during the swinging/sharing/cuck route, as she’s even a worse character than she is during the hard NTR route. The previous update we built up with her feeling bad about lying to MC about having sex with Tyrone.it built until she couldn’t have to the lying anymore so She confessed to MC. Then this update she undos it all and goes right back to lying. So yea. I don’t think she’s going to be the main girl by the end. She belongs to Tyrone. MC is going to have to find a new GF.
Writer simply can't tell a good Ntrs story,how disappointed that the Gf looks really pretty in it.
And the option was very less.
We can't choose Mc's attitude towards these events happend.
There is nothing participation sense that we play it.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I haven't watched this game since September '21. If I still get likes for a two year old post, does that mean nothing has changed? So to play the current version would also only deter again or has something changed noticeably here?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
The GF’s conversation with Mallory also made me feel even worse for MC. Not only if Ariana lying to him about “doing more” or “going further” within Tyrone, but she now actively thinking about if she’d even still be with MC had she fooled around with Tyrone while she was still single. She clearly enjoys his company AND sex more with him and that conversation seemed to make her think about it. She’s even talking about wanting a baby now, but also letting Tyrone cum in her.

At this point, I don’t think we’re supposed to like the FMC during the swinging/sharing/cuck route, as she’s even a worse character than she is during the hard NTR route. The previous update we built up with her feeling bad about lying to MC about having sex with Tyrone.it built until she couldn’t have to the lying anymore so She confessed to MC. Then this update she undos it all and goes right back to lying. So yea. I don’t think she’s going to be the main girl by the end. She belongs to Tyrone. MC is going to have to find a new GF.
Yea I don't like that conversation with Mal in the swinging route too...
Ari feeling bad about lying was a good sign to turn it into ntrs and when Ari says she will quit smoking for real was good too. (Tbh that was the only good part for me in the route for this update :LOL:)
In my opinion what needs to be done is Ari HAD TO show more love and care to MC instead of "ignoring" him because she thinks it's for his kink. This update was like a roller coaster because previous update ends in her feeling bad and guilty. Well that was a good sign and suddenly she undo the bad feeling and proceed being a bitch until the end of update. Seeing her quit smoking does show her care to MC, that was a good sign again and it's a sweet touch for me. I hope dev would continue to dial back her bitchiness in this route for future updates and don't undo it all.

She lying and ignoring MC when walking past him was the biggest turnoff for me personally. Typically in some other ntrs/sharing games the scenario usually ends in her whispering or sending a text "Psst I'm leaving with Tyrone you know what's gonna happens next right. And when I come home to you with details you gotta fuck my brains out." It's more like teasing the guy with his kink instead of shoving bitter ignorant to him though. Again my take in that route that had to be different from pure ntr route is that, Ari had to be purely in love in MC and the other men are just walking dildos.

My view on the current game paths are
-indeed vanilla being vanilla maybe include the other girls, especially the mommy :sneaky:
-swinging should be ntrs, but doesn't stop mc from playing with Mallory too. Again, Ari had to be committed and love ONLY MC.
-ntr/swinging that was more like cucking imo, she is gonna fuck Tyrone's dad and MC's dad as well while MC knows and allow (basically the town slut that everyone get on :devilish:)
-pure ntr, well a NTR fapterial. Just seeing every girls around MC gets fucked will get its job done. Since the current game content for this path can't and won't go wrong anyway LOL.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yea I don't like that conversation with Mal in the swinging route too...
Ari feeling bad about lying was a good sign to turn it into ntrs and when Ari says she will quit smoking for real was good too. (Tbh that was the only good part for me in the route for this update :LOL:)
In my opinion what needs to be done is Ari HAD TO show more love and care to MC instead of "ignoring" him because she thinks it's for his kink. This update was like a roller coaster because previous update ends in her feeling bad and guilty. Well that was a good sign and suddenly she undo the bad feeling and proceed being a bitch until the end of update. Seeing her quit smoking does show her care to MC, that was a good sign again and it's a sweet touch for me. I hope dev would continue to dial back her bitchiness in this route for future updates and don't undo it all.

She lying and ignoring MC when walking past him was the biggest turnoff for me personally. Typically in some other ntrs/sharing games the scenario usually ends in her whispering or sending a text "Psst I'm leaving with Tyrone you know what's gonna happens next right. And when I come home to you with details you gotta fuck my brains out." It's more like teasing the guy with his kink instead of shoving bitter ignorant to him though. Again my take in that route that had to be different from pure ntr route is that, Ari had to be purely in love in MC and the other men are just walking dildos.

My view on the current game paths are
-indeed vanilla being vanilla maybe include the other girls, especially the mommy :sneaky:
-swinging should be ntrs, but doesn't stop mc from playing with Mallory too. Again, Ari had to be committed and love ONLY MC.
-ntr/swinging that was more like cucking imo, she is gonna fuck Tyrone's dad and MC's dad as well while MC knows and allow (basically the town slut that everyone get on :devilish:)
-pure ntr, well a NTR fapterial. Just seeing every girls around MC gets fucked will get its job done. Since the current game content for this path can't and won't go wrong anyway LOL.
I appreciate the comments you guys leave about what you would and would not like to see happe.... I have a vision of how to do things on some routes and that's the one I follow, but even with that I take into account what you guys tell me and maybe modify some things as well. It's good that you tell me what you think about the update and how you feel about it (with respect, of course)

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
in the game how come u can.t control his Cheating Gf i don.t no why shes cheating on u in the game ?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I haven't watched this game since September '21. If I still get likes for a two year old post, does that mean nothing has changed? So to play the current version would also only deter again or has something changed noticeably here?
Well, technically it's been about 1 year of development... And I've been releasing updates monthly all this time so... I'd say it's worth it, but you can judge that by playing it, if you want

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
in the game how come u can.t control his Cheating Gf i don.t no why shes cheating on u in the game ?
Don't spam the same message man... In the game you control the girl being unfaithful if you choose the routes containing NTR

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Having played the new update, I have to say if Sieglinnde wants to depict Ariane as an insufferable egoist liar, where the MC would be better off single, it is succeeding!
For comparison, old Miru from pre-rework WIAB and the wife from "Only her" even at their absolute worst moments still show vastly more love and care for the MCs than Ariane over the whole current game. There is a reason I mentioned in an earlier post that if the GF continues on like she does, lying, cheating and treating the MC like dirt while blandishing her behavior, Mallory or Queen should get their chances with the MC!
That we players can influence Ariane´s actions does not change much, even the less bad, nicer choices paint a picture of the MC´s GF which is not the best.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I appreciate the comments you guys leave about what you would and would not like to see happe.... I have a vision of how to do things on some routes and that's the one I follow, but even with that I take into account what you guys tell me and maybe modify some things as well. It's good that you tell me what you think about the update and how you feel about it (with respect, of course)
I'm glad that you read these and instead of attacking your fans' opinions you take into consideration how they communicate with you here.
I'd never attempt to tell a creator HOW to create there work. I only seek to give an example of how your vision is being interpreted from a fan's perspective. Since you are the creator you know fully what emotions you're trying to express with these characters and you have an idea of how you may expect them to be seen by us fans. I'm posting and giving my feedback solely with this in mind to hopefully give insight to you as the dev, for you to gauge how well what you're trying to accomplish matches up with what's actually being interpreted. I think we all, want this game to be the best product it can be so thanks for taking into consideration what's said here!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Understand, but I'm still confused as to why there's a need for a "swinging path" if it's just "ntr-lite" anyway. My suggestion would be to either save work for yourself and put all your effort into the main ntr path, or make a path with a sympathetic LI.

Perhaps as you said, if the current iteration is your vision for the game, then I think it'd be more honest to describe the game as having two ntr paths; one where the boyfriend is oblivious, and another where he tolerates her abuse?

Though my understanding (stereotype) of each group of players makes me think neither would like this, I hear most "ntr purists" say they'd want the boyfriend to not acquiesce, but be driven miserable by the betrayal of the LI, whereas I hear most "swinging purists" say they'd want the L.I. and mc to be in a good relationship.

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Not a fan of swinging games myself but the MC very clearly states he has a humiliation fetish its not just swinging Ari is just really good a giving him what he wants so the withheld info the ingoring its all shit he likes and she knows it. Why is she so good at it probably because she is a huge slut so it comes easy for her I think players need to pay attention to the choices made because these change the interests of the bf the most and therefore decide what is and is not a betrayal of the relationship. I feel like players are playing one route and transferring feelings to another route just beacue Ari has the same actions but the intentions are different.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah I understand. I hope your future plan includes making Ari stay loyal to MC in that route? As you have 2 different "ntr-like" routes (beside the pure ntr) ongoing. In my opinion you gotta show the differences between them by portraying the feelings and love of Ari towards MC though, not just by the different men she fucks :LOL:. Would be great if we can have your reassurance on her loyalty, because sometimes we may have interpret wrongly of what you trying to express in that 2 different routes.

Mommy and his GF getting fat black cocks is the best
That's literally the easiest thing to happen in the future of pure NTR route :devilish:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes