I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stopacting13

Apr 10, 2022
Saw the discourse on last pages and wanted to drop my opinión. Honestly thought i'd have to make a new account since this one is old and I barely used it so forgot about it, but managed to recover it.

Back on topic, this one of the best NTR and NTRS games i've played in my truthful opinion. The development in latest updates has been great and I feel like if Ariana ever 100% didn't care about MC or ever became 100% or even 90% obedient it would betray the spirit of her character and the whole game.

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm some really mixed feelings about this game. The swinging path isn't even really swinging because MC is still a cuck and Arianna doesn't like to share she just does it out of guilt. There's zero fun in it. She's still humiliating the MC. Swinging isn't about humiliation its about mutual enjoyement this is really just another cuck path. Like seriously wtf she blows off MC at school to fuck Tyrone instead? a real swinging path works only when the main couple prioritize each other and then have the swinging as spice. SO many opportunities where it could've been done well and just chose not to.

I did like how Mallory starts to get feelings for MC. IT could've been more interesting if MC's jealous of the lust between Arianna/Tyrone and Arianna's jealously of the intimacy between MC/Mallory brought the two closer as a couple but instead the swinging path just turned into free range slut Arianna path. Shame. "Exciting Games" is the only AVN I've come across the really trully nails how to properly do swinging/sharing.

Vanilla path was cute. Is Arianna still cheating and it's just not shown though? Because there were a couple scenes - like where she pauses right before giving MC a BJ where he asks her whats up and in the NTR path its cause she's thinking of Tyrone but in the Vanilla path she just moves on. Probably just reused the render but felt weird like there was stuff happening off screen.

Pregnancy stuff is amazing so their chats about it and Arianna staking her claim by making MC cum inside of her was supppppeeerrrr hawt. Arianna on the vanilla path seems like an amazing girlfriend (which is hard to reconcile since she admits on the NTR path she just used the MC's fetish as an excuse and she really did want to fuck around) so it will be fun to see how things work out between the triangle because Queen is so cute and childhood friends is a favorite trope of mine.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Saw the discourse on last pages and wanted to drop my opinión. Honestly thought i'd have to make a new account since this one is old and I barely used it so forgot about it, but managed to recover it.

Back on topic, this one of the best NTR and NTRS games i've played in my truthful opinion. The development in latest updates has been great and I feel like if Ariana ever 100% didn't care about MC or ever became 100% or even 90% obedient it would betray the spirit of her character and the whole game.
Hmmm some really mixed feelings about this game. The swinging path isn't even really swinging because MC is still a cuck and Arianna doesn't like to share she just does it out of guilt. There's zero fun in it. She's still humiliating the MC. Swinging isn't about humiliation its about mutual enjoyement this is really just another cuck path. Like seriously wtf she blows off MC at school to fuck Tyrone instead? a real swinging path works only when the main couple prioritize each other and then have the swinging as spice. SO many opportunities where it could've been done well and just chose not to.
This is mainly the discourse of the discussions. Many players have been asking why Ari is cheating on MC on the swinging path and gaslighting him every time when it comes to Ty.
And so far from what it presenting MC is definitely a cuck/ntrs rather than swinging unless Mallory is planned for action with MC, it's more like expectations of the path naming that causes the discourse. When people see "swinging" they would expected actions between partner swapping but instead they get a cuck MC :ROFLMAO:.

As for me personally I only care about Ari loyalty on that path since I'm already treating it as a cuck/ntrs path, since dev does said there will be a 100% loyalty even she fucks around a lot. Then the ntr path for me is where she uses his fetish as an excuse to fucks around even more and definitely don't care about :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

I did like how Mallory starts to get feelings for MC. IT could've been more interesting if MC's jealous of the lust between Arianna/Tyrone and Arianna's jealously of the intimacy between MC/Mallory brought the two closer as a couple but instead the swinging path just turned into free range slut Arianna path. Shame. "Exciting Games" is the only AVN I've come across the really trully nails how to properly do swinging/sharing.
Very much agree with this. There is zero sharing/swinging on the "Swinging path", that is pure hard NTR, operating under false flag! A chance to do swinging right thrown away! Arianna is nothing but a disloyal, lying piece of trash on this path, she is not a slut, because even a slut can be loyal and truthful! I am sad that the dev decided to do "swinging" like this, he/she is talented enough to do much better.

As for games doing swinging/sharing right, there are a couple more than just "Exiting Games! Try out "Wifeys Dilemma revisited"(has several romance, sharing/swinging and NTR paths with subroutes, on a very good track there), "Her Desire" (has a swinging path worth it´s name) or "Nothing is forever" (Lea´s paths have a swinging one among them) for example. Among the already completed games, "Deliverance" has to be mentioned.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played that game too, it is bad that it was abandoned, had big potential. And I meant what I posted above. You have talent for gamemaking, which is why it is so sad for me to see how you decided to do the "swinging/netorase" path. Because how it comes across is hard NTR, not netorase or swinging! Arianna is a repugnant character there, lying, cheating, selfserving to the end and being toxic to any kind of relationship.
That is well and good for the various expressions of hard NTR, but it has nothing to search in swinging and netorase paths! I get that you want to show some swinging with problems along the way, no smooth going. That is okay, but the problem I see is that Arianna shows zero remorse (only lipservice) for going too far and worse she keeps on lying and cheating!
It is one thing to go too far once, because both partners have to find out with what they are okay and what is a no go. But Arianna keeps on cheating and cares nothing for what the MC feels. That has it´s home among the NTR stuff.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I played that game too, it is bad that it was abandoned, had big potential. And I meant what I posted above. You have talent for gamemaking, which is why it is so sad for me to see how you decided to do the "swinging/netorase" path. Because how it comes across is hard NTR, not netorase or swinging! Arianna is a repugnant character there, lying, cheating, selfserving to the end and being toxic to any kind of relationship.
That is well and good for the various expressions of hard NTR, but it has nothing to search in swinging and netorase paths! I get that you want to show some swinging with problems along the way, no smooth going. That is okay, but the problem I see is that Arianna shows zero remorse (only lipservice) for going too far and worse she keeps on lying and cheating!
It is one thing to go too far once, because both partners have to find out with what they are okay and what is a no go. But Arianna keeps on cheating and cares nothing for what the MC feels. That has it´s home among the NTR stuff.
I saw your previous message and I understand the view you have about the game (and specifically that route) and how it made you feel. I always look at everyone's comments and have them in mind in order to shape (or not) the game in a certain way while keeping the initial idea I had about a certain route... And even if there is a "general idea" of what each thing represents (like the NTR or the NTRS) I think that it is something very subjective and attached to how each one feels it... That's why I do certain things demonstrating how I feel for certain routes... Although one thing I have already admitted is that I may have named the routes wrong. In the 0.9 update (available in patreon) I modified those names and took into account the vision of several people, without modifying the initial idea that I had about the route, of course

Reactions: Kotobiki and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In the 0.9 update (available in patreon) I modified those names and took into account the vision of several people, without modifying the initial idea that I had about the route, of course
Looking forward to see these changes!:)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I actually like how on the swinging path she's still MC's gf but she also will still tease him, do things without his knowledge and tease him about it, etc etc. It's one of the things that I personally like but in most games or hentai you only get snippets of it before the MC tells her to stop or it moves into full NTR. So, well done dev on that balancing act to keep the swinging path fresh and different from the other games!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Will this game have a femdom route? Or will it be vanilla/NTR only?
I added some things in certain moments of the NTR routes that I considered them "femdom" but in a mild way... And personally I don't know much about it, so I don't think I'll make a route specifically about that

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes