I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I've been waiting until the game was updated here before I typed up an essay length opinion lol.
I think first, its time we admit that Ari is the main character. MC is in the story so little that he's essentially a background character as we watch the Adventures of Ari! This update was one of my favorites and starts to put the idea that Ari really does want MC to explore his feelings/Kink/Fetish more and more. She's still pushing him into things head first without permission, but she's not doing it behind his back as much in this Sharing Route update. This is net positive imo, because we previously had 4 routes, but 3/4 was different flavors of a cheating GF. Finally including MC into her sessions with Tyrone also takes his teasing fetish to the next level. Instead of him just wondering what's happening, he's now seeing it, and as he himself admits, this is more intense. It was a nice touch to have him be the one that initiates the conversation that leads to this.

Ari just came off as a really understanding and caring GF in this update, which is 100% necessary for readers to really become attached to the idea that these individuals are a couple. I loved this update for this alone. This sets up a potential future conflict for players and the couple since Ari doesn't want MC having sex with anyone else. She regrets the Mallory threesome, from a few updates back. So I'm excited to see where things go, especially if Queen becomes a bigger part of this route. Anyway, I'm eager to read what other people thought about this update, and to be able to discuss the story with others.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I added some things in certain moments of the NTR routes that I considered them "femdom" but in a mild way... And personally I don't know much about it, so I don't think I'll make a route specifically about that
Ah, RIP.
Thank you for the answer. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Nah, this is not swinging, sorry.

v0.9 Chapter 2 Release
I updated the names of certain routes... The previously called "NTR/Swinging" route will now be called "NTR/Sharing" route... And the "Swinging" route will now be called "Sharing" route.

Sharing is not swinging, it´s netorase.

to clarify, swinging:
Swinging is usually defined as couples having sexual experiences with other couples. Swingers can have a specific type of arrangement (full swap, soft swap, same room, separate room etc), but typically only have sex with others on the same premises and at the same time.

netorase:
In netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them.

Swinging/sharing does not involve cheating. Nobody does something without the partners knowledge.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

v0.9 Chapter 2 Release
I updated the names of certain routes... The previously called "NTR/Swinging" route will now be called "NTR/Sharing" route... And the "Swinging" route will now be called "Sharing" route.

to clarify, swinging:
Swinging is usually defined as couples having sexual experiences with other couples. Swingers can have a specific type of arrangement (full swap, soft swap, same room, separate room etc), but typically only have sex with others on the same premises and at the same time.

netorase:
In netorase, the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people. It's basically a willing cuckold. The partner pushed the female MC to other stranger and felt pleasure from seeing them.

Swinging/sharing does not involve cheating. Nobody does something without the partners knowledge.
Hey don't push it on to our crowd! they wont like it either! It'd be more accurately titled "ntr where the bf reluctantly acquiesces" path. :LOL:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

v0.9 Chapter 2 Release

to clarify, swinging:

netorase:

Man, why do you feel the need to explain what exactly each thing means in that way...? I understand where you're going, but I think you're getting a little confused... I never said Sharing is Swinging, I just said I renamed the routes because I felt they were a little bit misnamed before, since "Swinging" is both partners having relationships with other people, but in the game it's mostly Ariana (the GF) the only one doing that, not the MC (the BF)... So I felt it was more appropriate to call it Sharing.... And that's it! Is it really that hard to get that concept? Why do you have to analyze it so much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This was a good update imo
I think the mc is eventually going to fully embrace his cuckold fetish
It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the future

I wonder if Ariana's mom will find out her daughter is cucking her boyfriend?
That would be kind of hot
Maybe she could join in and double the teasing?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Man, why do you feel the need to explain what exactly each thing means in that way...? I understand where you're going, but I think you're getting a little confused... I never said Sharing is Swinging, I just said I renamed the routes because I felt they were a little bit misnamed before, since "Swinging" is both partners having relationships with other people, but in the game it's mostly Ariana (the GF) the only one doing that, not the MC (the BF)... So I felt it was more appropriate to call it Sharing.... And that's it! Is it really that hard to get that concept? Why do you have to analyze it so much
I guess the reason is it being tagged as swinging, and since there isn´t, i thought i mentioned it.
Nothing against you or the game, please don´t feel offended.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess the reason is it being tagged as swinging, and since there isn´t, i thought i mentioned it.
Unfortunately, there is no sharing tag on this site tho
The closest is swinging.
Heck a lot of games have tags that don't really fit with what's in the game
Or don't have tags they should
you get used to it eventually.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I understand... I put those tags, and there is no tag for "sharing" either so... But there is Swinging in the game too... I don't think it's mistagged

Reactions: Joshy92

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I wonder if Ariana's mom will find out her daughter is cucking her boyfriend?
That would be kind of hot
Maybe she could join in and double the teasing?
That would be interesting. I think MC would lose his mind if Tyrone was fucking Ari's mom, Queen(again), Mallory(already hinted at) and even HIS own mom. Ari just creates a harem for Tyrone to tease MC with via multiple threesomes and orgies. Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
How do you get to the pure ntr route? the changelog says 3 new scenes but i got only 1 on my save with joseph?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How do you get to the pure ntr route? the changelog says 3 new scenes but i got only 1 on my save with joseph?
That's probably the "NTR/Sharing" route you are on... You access the "pure ntr" route by going all the way into the vanilla path until you get an option to switch to the "Pure NTR" route

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
Is this an actual female protagonist game, or is this a male protagonist game where you sometimes, briefly, occasionally play as a female protagonist before going immediately back to the male protagonist viewpoint

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is this an actual female protagonist game, or is this a male protagonist game where you sometimes, briefly, occasionally play as a female protagonist before going immediately back to the male protagonist viewpoint
It is both... And I personally feel it's balanced around how much you control each one (the BF and the GF)... But I think if I had to calculate it, I'd say that Ariana (FMC) has more prominence in the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It is both... And I personally feel it's balanced around how much you control each one (the BF and the GF)... But I think if I had to calculate it, I'd say that Ariana (FMC) has more prominence in the game
Yes, Ari POV is more prominence because of the netorare contents/nature of the game. If you want to balance it, then make the male MC ( what's his name ) also cheats:p ( for additional netorare contents ), with Mallory. Anyway, I just want to see more Mallory:p.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

v0.9 Chapter 2 Release

to clarify, swinging:

netorase:

To clarify, sharing and swinging is not inherently tied, for example one can share a partner without swinging, and the relationship only being 3 way. If one has a relationship with 2 or more people, even if (s)he doesn't engage with sexual acts with them at same times, or notifying of every sexual act, it would still be correct to state they shared couple.
Netorase also goes against cheating so that "clarification" made no sense, cheating and netorare are separate from swinging, sharing, netorase, etc. There is a reason they are separate genres after all, netorase is consensual so when non consensual acts happen it crosses into netorare or cheating territory as well (cheating and netorare also being separate concepts). Thus this game actually very much has sharing, but due to some of its themes like voyeurism, cuckoldry, femdom, etc it simply overlaps with cheating and netorare at times since all these are completely different concepts all together and thus multiple of them could be happening at once as they do here at times. IDK why the tendency of people trying to correct others, often while making fallacies like these to boot.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes