I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LetTheNightshineIn-CH2v0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Is the male domination only for the ntr options? Or does the main character engage in male domination?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Sieglinnde you not by chance planning a bbc only route right? im no fan of where the ntr route went to and where its going. i guess i have to play the tifa game from now on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Ok.
I feel like I finally have the word to describe why I stopped enjoying the game over the last few months.
"Uninspired"
I feel this describes how I every character is written. I feel this describes my excitement when it comes to the new updates and also were the game sits on the Devs priority list. (I could be wrong about that, I don't actually know him)
The amount of content per update was significant back when I still supported the game. Progress in the story seemed to move forward, slowly but surely. All 4 paths would get updated and Ari seemed introspective about her actions and how they would effect her relationship in each route. The Devs started working on "Living Together". And LTNI started getting 3 routes updated. Character progression slowed, but we still present. The game hit its peak story wise with Ari revealing to MC that she's been cheating. Moving forward, she had no reason to ever have sex behind MC's back because he literally cool with anything as long as he knows about it.
After that, Devs starts learning DAZ3D, announcing he's working on ANOTHER project starring Tifa. Again, route development takes another hit and we're down to only getting 2 routes getting minimal updates. After the cheating reveal with Ari and MC, there's been zero character development. Actually, I'm wrong, Ari has REGRESSED as a character. With dev's time split between so many projects, I guess "uninspired" story became the new norm, as Ari is right back to square one with having sex behind MC's back when she has no reason to do so. It makes zero sense to retread older story beats, but when you're no longer focused on this project I guess that's what happens. Adding lifeless characters to the NTR/Sharing route didn't help because NTR doesn't work without an emotional investment from the reader. There's no reason to GaF about Alice, or MC's "Uncle" but they are having more sex than he is and more screen time as well.
Anyway! I've shared my Positives of the game a LOT in the thread so felt that it'd only be fair to share my negative thoughts as well.
Tl:dr Game feels uninspired now. Ari/MC character development is a cyclical disappointment. Updates are super small so no longer worth my sub.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
There is already, but I admit is kind of hidden...
if i found what you mean i have to say its not what i was looking for either. i mean a route where she does things behind his back all the time with tyrone and other black guys tyrones father for example. without the mc knowing and enjoying it. so the ntr route but without the mc father/uncle and other guys.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Let the Nightshine In [v0.17 Ch. 2] [Sieglinnde] - Compressed

Reuploaded do to missing fonts. No clue how that can even happen tbh, as the original files don't have fonts included. Well I added 3 missing fonts I saw were giving errors. If there are more xxx.ttf errors, download that fond and drop it into the game folder. If you downloaded it before my last edit you can download the attached file and drop the 3 fonts into the game folder.

Win/Linux [882 MB]
- - - -

Mac [847 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
it does not open
Hmm gimme a sec. Not sure what happened there.

Edit: Reuploaded the game now. I don't even know how the fonts can be missing as in the original files there are no fonts present. I just added the 3 I could quickly figure out that were missing. If more missing fonts, just download the font "xxx.ttf" and drop it into the /game folder.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mastergig30

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hmm gimme a sec. Not sure what happened there.

Edit: Reuploaded the game now. I don't even know how the fonts can be missing as in the original files there are no fonts present. I just added the 3 I could quickly figure out that were missing. If more missing fonts, just download the font "xxx.ttf" and drop it into the /game folder.
thanks it works fine now (y)

Reactions: Bob69

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ari has REGRESSED as a character. With dev's time split between so many projects, I guess "uninspired" story became the new norm, as Ari is right back to square one with having sex behind MC's back when she has no reason to do so.
Hi and why are you surprised? That had been one of my main arguments months ago that in LTNI the "sharing" path is sharing in name only. NTR with a threadbare figleaf of sharing. It was clear to me from how the "sharing" path developed that Sieglinnde is incapable of doing sharing/swinging/netorase any justice. He is a pure NTR developer and that is okay, but then he should not say he makes a sharing path. He simply does not understand some basic tenets of how sharing works for the sharing fans.
That was obvious the latest when Pr0GamerJohnny a couple months ago explained his and my stance on sharing to Sieglinnde and got a "thinking face" smiley from him. A clear hint that Sieglinnde does not recognise these basics of sharing, he is too much of a NTR lover for it.
That is ok, but as said he should not tell the audience he makes a sharing path, because how that ends can be seen in LTNI. NTR costumed as sharing. There is a German proverb: "Schuster bleib bei deinen Leisten", meaning you should stay with and do what you are good at, not trying something you can´t.
In Sieglinnde´s case this means just making vanilla and NTR paths, which he is good at (I found e.g. the vanilla path of LTNI rather cute and nice). And not trying to take us for a fool with his supposed "sharing path".

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Any answerers to my male domination question? Is that mostly only the ntr routes or is male domination present in the other route?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes