pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
So remember how I promised to translate this into better english? Figured I'd give a progress report.
I have done 10 maps translated (theres 73 total). Actors, animations, armor, classes, and enemy categories are fully translated as well. I am now alternating between common events (aka where like 50% of all dialogue is) and maps, translating as I reach stuff and then going back over to find whatever I missed. Game isn't massive, but I'm taking my time so it is going relatively slowly.

(Oh, and like half the maps that I haven't touched yet are like, 3-10 lines and will take all of a minute to do when I reach them. Literally the first bunch are massively weighted in terms of total dialogue due to the entire intro is there plus all school dialogue that isn't just common event calls.)

So yeah, I'm around 10% - 15% finished or so. Expect finished translation 1-3 weeks from now, cause I've finished most of my other active projects so I can sink more time on this.

If you have any requests for stuff specifically to change/touch up, reply to one of my posts here so I'll see the ping, or ping me directly.

Edit: a bunch of other stuff I don't need to touch is also fully translated that I left out, like Tilesets or Weapons (there are no weapons).
Hey so I just wanted to ask if you have a link to install the translated version you're making? I know you said it would take you a month or so but e ven if you arent done yet some english is better than none. The menu and sidequests are a nightmare otherwise. Thanks again man!

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
So remember how I promised to translate this into better english? Figured I'd give a progress report.
I have done 10 maps translated (theres 73 total). Actors, animations, armor, classes, and enemy categories are fully translated as well. I am now alternating between common events (aka where like 50% of all dialogue is) and maps, translating as I reach stuff and then going back over to find whatever I missed. Game isn't massive, but I'm taking my time so it is going relatively slowly.

(Oh, and like half the maps that I haven't touched yet are like, 3-10 lines and will take all of a minute to do when I reach them. Literally the first bunch are massively weighted in terms of total dialogue due to the entire intro is there plus all school dialogue that isn't just common event calls.)

So yeah, I'm around 10% - 15% finished or so. Expect finished translation 1-3 weeks from now, cause I've finished most of my other active projects so I can sink more time on this.

If you have any requests for stuff specifically to change/touch up, reply to one of my posts here so I'll see the ping, or ping me directly.

Edit: a bunch of other stuff I don't need to touch is also fully translated that I left out, like Tilesets or Weapons (there are no weapons).
Hey, just wondering if you plan on finishing this. Considering how old this comment is, it's likely abandoned... but I want to hold out hope !

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
luckily this version 1.3 is a little better in terms of translation, also the new content is good

May 1, 2018
pity it's a wasted potential but hey great pissing scenes with her my favorite being when she pisses like a dog and when she pisses in her words
like a man
anyone actually played this. Why does she fishes by attachiing the fishing rod to her own

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
pity it's a wasted potential but hey great pissing scenes with her my favorite being when she pisses like a dog and when she pisses in her words anyone actually played this. Why does she fishes by attachiing the fishing rod to her own
those scenes are avoidable tho.
Regarding to the Fishing Thing, in Futanari Hentai the Urethra Insertion is a relatively common thing (specially for those characters with enormous dicks)

May 1, 2018
those scenes are avoidable tho.
Regarding to the Fishing Thing, in Futanari Hentai the Urethra Insertion is a relatively common thing (specially for those characters with enormous dicks)
The pissing scenes are my only favorite thing of this game. Anddo you actually fish something or it’s just purely for the fetish?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The pissing scenes are my only favorite thing of this game. Anddo you actually fish something or it’s just purely for the fetish?
i cannot remember exactly if you managed to get something, but i doubt it because she ejaculates skyrocking the fishing rod

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes