baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
mizilic if u only want maximum payouts, sure, a harem-game will definitely grow faster and reach more patrons.
but, to reach the level of the "top" teams, its very hard. with your harem game it will take time to grow.
but if you are in for the money why do games at all? I believe u can be more successful doing something else.
for me making games is like painting or making music, sure, I can paint or compose something that I know works, but it will be soulless. I will do the style I like the most, and if I dont get much for it, fuck it, at least I did something I enjoyed.

its about soul, if you make something really good u can get a lot of attention, because it will show in the result that u care about your game more than just milking.
games like a wife and a mother with 1,295 patrons. the team eva kiss (even if 2D) has 1,781 patrons, Decent Monkey with 1,696 patrons. its not bad, and if they keep delivering they will grow more and more and without losing soul.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'll echo the not being a fan of NTR or anything approaching it thing. It's clearly avoidable in this game (so far), although it seems that it will play a big part in this season going forward. I did find the NTR scene just by virtue of wanting to see some action in this update involving at least one of the main characters. I'd much rather have had more sex with the MC and FMC, or the MC and another woman. I guess that last bit makes me a bit of a hypocrite, seeing as I'm against NTR, but would basically be doing that to the FMC.

Like some others, I'm also not a fan of the new status quo. I'm having to deal with choices I don't think I made in the last game, and the MC has suddenly become much more passive and we're just expected to accept it. As someone who kind of inevitably sees the main character in a book, movie, or game as an avatar for me, it's a bit annoying.

All this being said, the developer can make whatever game they want. Anything they make will end up appealing to someone, although perhaps their most important audience will be themselves.

Reactions: N7Pi3 and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I agree Corambis, Mc is weak now and its a bit annoying, its not favorable to be him right now. but I hope and I believe he will grow and gets back on track soon enough. what I want is that the Mc is showing dedication to the daughter, that he is serious about her and will do anything to get her back. Mc fooling around or daughter taking revenge is not the ideal for the love-path.
what I want is choices, to say "no- fuck off" to the women trying to seduce him and choices where the daughter will not fool around (we already have that).
I also enjoy corruption, so I will play those paths as well and without that I will lose interest in the game, so I need both and right now the Dev is trying to make that happen.
the importance is to give the Dev time to make the story, a story its ups and downs, and when we got a "down", the reward will be much stronger when we finally gets up. and that could make the love between father and daughter even stronger.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Mc fooling around or daughter taking revenge is not the ideal for the love-path.
what I want is choices, to say "no- fuck off" to the women trying to seduce him and choices where the daughter will not fool around
Agree. Having the MC partake in lewd activities with characters other than Bella (when pursuing her on the romance path) completely defeats the purpose and totally destroys any love / respect / romance or bond they once had going on the island - (something early patreons were building on from the start). I did convey this in a private message and all we can do now is wait and see.

Reactions: baka

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
That makes no sense saying she wants only you if she is fucking another guy, and maybe she just come back because the other guy don't want anything more than sex.
So if you and your significant other wanna share eachother with other people. But in the end she goes back to you. Because that literally sjows you that sex doesn't mean anything. Vice versa for you too. If you go fuck someone else but still go back to your love. If you got balls to share your love with you and she comes back. Proves you a real one. Also it's not about the guy she sleeps with. It's about you and how confident you are. Only people that have no confidence would be worried about this.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
i dunno man, if you are not being ironic im rly sorry for you

next step is people saying sucking dick or taking a dick up your ass is a lot manly and masculine cause that shit takes balls to do
That's kind of a dumb argument to make. Borderline homophobic as well. So because two gay guys love sucking dicks and fuck eachother in the ass. That makes them non manly and non masculine in your eyes? That argument would never hold up dude. Should apologize for even stating that.

magus448

May 22, 2018
That's kind of a dumb argument to make. Borderline homophobic as well. So because two gay guys love sucking dicks and fuck eachother in the ass. That makes them non manly and non masculine in your eyes? That argument would never hold up dude. Should apologize for even stating that.
They weren't stating that, they where referring to that. Just like you did in your post.

Reactions: Juninpachi

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I read the commentaries saying the optional scene is a sharing one. The scene is not sharing because there's no consent from the father. The scene is about cheating, cuckolding, and future stealing, the tone of the dialogue proves that. The daughter not just says the captain's dick is far bigger than the father but she also says his sex is far better too, and for those who are already used to the genre, they know clearly it's a beginning for a bad ending in the future(humiliation and stealing). If you don't like this kind of ending, I recommend o avoid that path and hoping the developer doesn't focus on that.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ok, so I downloaded this just to see what the fuss was about. I've played this game before, but I couldn't get into it. So I think my comment should be very unbiased.

From what I recall, the game was more or less a romance game where the D/F gradually gave into their lust and eventually started messing around with each other. Although a lot of that was drug and alcohol induced, so it's questionable whether that was really love or just "I'm stuck on an island and horny".

Now, you're off the island and on a boat with some ass named Desmond and his mini-harem of girls. Not to mention, D is very mad for some reason (I didn't play the end of s1, so I don't know if it makes sense for her to be mad). Mad to the point that she'd bang some random dude she just met in a bathroom.

That is, to say the least, a very drastic change in the story. At least from what I recall. The D was always sort of a horny bitch, so I'm not shocked she'd bang other guys out of anger, but to seemingly take a big change in story direction is quite jarring.

I do agree that scene in the bathroom is NTR, not sharing. Sharing is a consensual thing couples can do, getting mad and banging a random guy in a bathroom isn't consensual. The dialog also showed that, with D saying F would kill her if he found out.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, its not sharing, its not ntr, its not cheating.
daughter and father are not together, so its just a random fuck.
if father (the mc) would do the same u would not even blink at that. it would just be "oh yeah, another score for me".

but, that scene is not part of all routes, its a "new" route that u can take if u wish so and if u played the right choices to get there.
it could be that this route will die out, and its just a random fuck and nothing else. and totally avoidable.

and before u start arguing about this and that:
you are controlling the daughter, at that moment in time, the Mc is actually the Daughter, you will decide what she will do.
"IF" you pick to fuck this random dude, its because "YOU" wanted to fuck this dude. do not blame anyone else.
this to be NTR you need to control the father and from distance u see the daughter decide (or forced) to sleep with this random dude while Mc suffers. but thats not the case. the father is not there at all. the only NTR is actually the player, if you decide so, if you think the daughter is actually cheating on you.... and that you "click" on the option to actually fuck the dude. its your own fault!

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
yeah, its not sharing, its not ntr, its not cheating.
daughter and father are not together, so its just a random fuck.
if father (the mc) would do the same u would not even blink at that. it would just be "oh yeah, another score for me".

but, that scene is not part of all routes, its a "new" route that u can take if u wish so and if u played the right choices to get there.
it could be that this route will die out, and its just a random fuck and nothing else. and totally avoidable.

and before u start arguing about this and that:
you are controlling the daughter, at that moment in time, the Mc is actually the Daughter, you will decide what she will do.
"IF" you pick to fuck this random dude, its because "YOU" wanted to fuck this dude. do not blame anyone else.
this to be NTR you need to control the father and from distance u see the daughter decide (or forced) to sleep with this random dude while Mc suffers. but thats not the case. the father is not there at all. the only NTR is actually the player, if you decide so, if you think the daughter is actually cheating on you.... and that you "click" on the option to actually fuck the dude. its your own fault!
I'm sorry to say to you, but that choice you make for the daughter is just a lame solution to make the scene optional for the player and not because she was the protagonist at that moment. About the cheating, at the shower, the daughter says if the father discovers what she did, he'll kill her, so yes it's freaking cheating because the tone of the dialogues denounce that.
My previous post is not a complaint about that scene because I don't care if it's optional, I was just clarifying what the scene is about because I read some posts saying that optional scene was a sharing one. You believing or not, I like sharing scenes because I like to see everyone having fun and it opens possibilities to create interesting sex scenes in the future, but in this game, I'll avoid that path because I know what it'll lead to in the future(humiliation and stealing), but again, I don't care if it's optional.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I was a big fan of this game, but this update ruined pretty everything. I absolutely don't like the new direction.
D was drugged in the first part of the first season, ok, but in the second part she became involved with F (very much involved I'll say). So where is gone all that love?
Bah.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
From what I recall, the game was more or less a romance game where the D/F gradually gave into their lust and eventually started messing around with each other.
Yes, and the D/F relationship was defined by the choices you made (romance / corruption).
it wasn't until the end of season love path fans were actually rewarded then right away it was taken away.
Yes, fans (many who were actually supporting development of this game) were building up the D/F relationship romantically, until that point.
I'm having to deal with choices I don't think I made in the last game
True, because even if you chose to build up said relationship throughout season one, now you are forced to deal with jealousy, shaming, power control etc (all pertaining to a certain kink) which clearly wasn't there from the start.

Edit
The next update will likely be a defining moment for many and as I have said before, unless the player can have the choice to remain faithful to D, the romance path pretty much amounts to nothing.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes, its not sharing, its "depending how u look at it", just a random fuck or cheating.

I hope we will never get to any "humiliation" routes. but if, I will not start complaining, I will just avoid that.
for the non-love path, I hope we will get something similar to Our Fate, a father that will corrupt her, for his own pleasure with "sharing" as part of that route.

for love, I believe it will get to more love, if they are not "drugged again" and put on the island a 2nd time without remembering anything.. haha.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
yes, its not sharing, its "depending how u look at it", just a random fuck or cheating.

I hope we will never get to any "humiliation" routes. but if, I will not start complaining, I will just avoid that.
for the non-love path, I hope we will get something similar to Our Fate, a father that will corrupt her, for his own pleasure with "sharing" as part of that route.

for love, I believe it will get to more love, if they are not "drugged again" and put on the island a 2nd time without remembering anything.. haha.
It's being set up to be humiliation for MC already, the whole thing with Desmond and forcing you not give up the gun changed the Dynamic too much, I know you hope for the best and I do too, I'm an optimistic person in real life, but man, I've been down this road with a few devs already who wanted to get "creative" with their storylines and I'm telling you, it rarely ends well or in a way that's pleasing for everyone. Too much too fast and the new writer clearly has a specific fetish direction he wants the fetishes to go, my guess is as a way to not loose what support they will have left in a few months they will start a harem path as a truce, which for most people will work, but man for me that's when I'm officially giving up. I love corruption games, incest games, blackmail shit like that some good drama, but what I don't like is poorly written Netorare and humiliation. In fact it's actually Humiliation that puts me off the most and a lot of NTR happens to include plenty of it. New writer already established that you cower to Desmond, are weaker than captain and won't stand up for yourself. This isn't the direction for a love story, corruption story or even a story with a happy ending. This is the direction of MC watch me fuxk your daughter in front of you, I'll jizz on the floor and you will lick it up. Or a, I'll drug your daughter and turn her into my whole against her will and force you to watch. I'm sorry but the direction currently is fucking dumb. I'm hoping they can make it better than this but I'm going to hit X to doubt. I'll wait and see what future content brings. And so help me gawd if we end up with Harem or NTR I'm going to actually be pissed. Sick of games all converting into Harems.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
That's kind of a dumb argument to make. Borderline homophobic as well. So because two gay guys love sucking dicks and fuck eachother in the ass. That makes them non manly and non masculine in your eyes?
i mean, yes, they are gay :BootyTime:

look, im not trying to kink shame you or anything, but you are not helping yourself, lets just end this shall we

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes