Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Do I really need to explain the difference between a book and a game? Also I love how some of you are talking about others crying or calling them snowflakes, dickheads and shit like that. Because getting annoyed about the change of direction in a game you have spent hours upon hours playing (especially this game with the saves being broken multiple times) is irrational, but calling random people on the internet names, because they don't like the same shit you like, makes total sense and is a sign of maturity!

By the way, have you read the game's overview?
"After a plane crash you and your daughter find yourselves on an abandoned island.
Will help arrive? Were there other survivors? What will happen? You play and YOU decide!"
What's the difference exactly? when the story is already set in stone. In a book, the main character is making choices in said story. The little difference because it's a book is that the author is the only one deciding. Which again is why I say what's the difference. We have choice A and B in a game. But the story is already set. Both choices will still continue in the story. Change in what direction though? You have to make choices to get the so-called NTR scene which I've not played yet btw. Far as I'm concerned the game is still going in the direction the DEV wants it to go. Again this is why I'm wondering why you want him/her to change stuff to your liking. He didn't make the game for you, he made the game that he most importantly wanted to make then comes to the people that also might like it. Nobody specificaly is this game made for. If it was, we would've seen it from the start.

The dickheads or cry babies are the ones hating a particular fetish the dev implemented in the game. There is no claim that they're hating where the game is heading for sake of direction. Its NTR being here right now is what triggers people that don't like it. Nothing wrong with calling them out for it.

Do you mean the same people that don't like NTR now wanna shit on the game because of it? If you wanna be the mature person that you like bragging about. Call both sides out then...but you won't.

I've played this game since the start, some of the choices I liked some I didn't. But you don't see me shitting on the game because of it. I haven't paid for this game, I play it for free. This is why I wouldn't shit on a game because a dev took another route that I happen not to like, I would advise others to do the same. If I did something like that, I'd have over a thousand posts by now.

About the overview question. Yeah, try reading it again. Will help arrive...Were there other "survivors"? You can have many opinions on what that means. For me, it foreshadowed something like this happening. Which I'm happy for btw. Now the last part. "You play and YOU DECIDE!"...That's what I mean by story. It literally tells you that you are the one deciding where the story is heading. It isn't forced on you. Like others have said, you have to make several choices for that scene to happen. This shouldn't be blown out of proportion, but it's because people like you feeling entitled to have everything they want and change everything they want. That's why these threads get messy. I love this game from the start because of what the story was. Now if the story took a different turn and you hate it for that fine. But don't hate it because a fetish got put in it. If SCAT was put it in, I'd see if it was avoidable. I wouldn't come here and spit on the whole game because of it.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Read my comment again. NTR as defined by the site nor is it Netorare which is what is MOST COMMONELY referenced as NTR. I never once said it was the only type of NTR.

See this right here is why even though I agree that everyone should get to enjoy kinks or content they enjoy, I have such a hard time defending you guys when they go ballistic over a small minor insignificant NTR scene. Because you can't help yourselves you gotta go out of your way to insult and belittle others who don't enjoy your kink, yeah do they go over board? YES you bet the fear of NTR is far worse than the fear of COVID-19, is it annoying? YES but calling people babies and arguing with them about not wanting ALL the content to be focused one YOUR kink is just as asinine and absurd as the freak out they do over a small difficult to trigger scene.
But if you understood that Netori is what the guy was trying to tell you. You would understand what he meant by counter arguing your argument about those games. The reason you don't see games like that get the NTR tag. Because Netori is easily hideable. Put the Harem tag and be done with it is the thinking process behind those games. Also, the theme of the games isn't NTR orientated. So the casual player that doesn't like NTR is never gonna know the difference. They just know Netorare as the big evil kink.

You and I see eye to eye when it comes to the first part of your point. I'm always on the side of enjoying what you enjoy as long as it doesn't conflict with other's enjoyment. Which is the big case we have right now. Who do you think starts these messy threads when NTR gets tagged? This has happened so many times over the years you become desensitized from it. You can express your opinion of the game if you wish. You can hate it as well. But if the hate is all because of a fetish, then a line has to be drawn. That's what so funny about this whole thing. The content isn't gonna focus on one kink, because the haters never allow it. I both hate that and love it. I hate it because that's literally forcing the dev not to do something he wants to do. I love it becomes that means we get multiple contents of choice than just one.

All in all, what I'm mostly arguing about is let the Dev do what he wants without immediate hate for it. Also don't hate the whole game, just because of some fucking choices that happen to lead you to a scene that you don't like. The beauty of these games people, you don't have to be in that spot if you pick the choices for you.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr. Dom

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
there's no we and them.
its not that we need to chose side. we should stick with our own tastes and thoughts.

its not that I agree all the time with the ntr-lovers or that I never agree with the ntr-avoiders.

sure, we have a "bunch" of people that ruins it for everybody that are closed minded and will never move an inch to try to be understanding or are willingly to compromise. but we also have people that try to be understanding.

the problem is that we have too many people discussing in all kinds of positions. it tends to push it to the extreme because everybody are trying to defend their own position on the matter. I do that as well and eventually my arguments tends to go the wrong direction, this to make a point against those closed minded people that never move an inch, never try to compromise, but instead always put their own position as the only position that everybody else should take.

it could be that I reach a good compromise with a member, and I feel, this was a good discussion, its a give and take, but immediately the next post, theres a closed minded dude that ruins it all with his egocentric perspective that claims to have all truth and the rights to do so, with insulting behavior and bad attitude, that will push us further away and increase the polarization.

Reactions: Kalkuv

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What's the difference exactly? when the story is already set in stone. In a book, the main character is making choices in said story. The little difference because it's a book is that the author is the only one deciding. Which again is why I say what's the difference. We have choice A and B in a game. But the story is already set. Both choices will still continue in the story. Change in what direction though? You have to make choices to get the so-called NTR scene which I've not played yet btw. Far as I'm concerned the game is still going in the direction the DEV wants it to go. Again this is why I'm wondering why you want him/her to change stuff to your liking. He didn't make the game for you, he made the game that he most importantly wanted to make then comes to the people that also might like it. Nobody specificaly is this game made for. If it was, we would've seen it from the start.

The dickheads or cry babies are the ones hating a particular fetish the dev implemented in the game. There is no claim that they're hating where the game is heading for sake of direction. Its NTR being here right now is what triggers people that don't like it. Nothing wrong with calling them out for it.

Do you mean the same people that don't like NTR now wanna shit on the game because of it? If you wanna be the mature person that you like bragging about. Call both sides out then...but you won't.

I've played this game since the start, some of the choices I liked some I didn't. But you don't see me shitting on the game because of it. I haven't paid for this game, I play it for free. This is why I wouldn't shit on a game because a dev took another route that I happen not to like, I would advise others to do the same. If I did something like that, I'd have over a thousand posts by now.

About the overview question. Yeah, try reading it again. Will help arrive...Were there other "survivors"? You can have many opinions on what that means. For me, it foreshadowed something like this happening. Which I'm happy for btw. Now the last part. "You play and YOU DECIDE!"...That's what I mean by story. It literally tells you that you are the one deciding where the story is heading. It isn't forced on you. Like others have said, you have to make several choices for that scene to happen. This shouldn't be blown out of proportion, but it's because people like you feeling entitled to have everything they want and change everything they want. That's why these threads get messy. I love this game from the start because of what the story was. Now if the story took a different turn and you hate it for that fine. But don't hate it because a fetish got put in it. If SCAT was put it in, I'd see if it was avoidable. I wouldn't come here and spit on the whole game because of it.
Once again, the complains aren't just for that one scene, but the fact this whole update was solely focused on that fetish! Even if you don't go for NTR, the MC has to just stand there and watch the random dude banging one of his sluts and get cut off right before getting the chance to do anything himself, because Desmond said so! The player has to see the person he possibly saved from a beating the previous night, showing her gratitude by trying to get the daughter to bang captain douchebag, the player has to see the daughter salivating because she saw said douchebag wearing just a towel, the MC has to point out that he was shocked by how strong this guy's handshake is for some reason and act like a bitch in front of big strong Desmond. It's not about one scene, this whole update was everyone getting some, while the MC gets repeatedly emasculated no matter the path you follow.

So what did you expect from those who aren't into NTR/cuckholding? We should be thrilled that we're back to blueballing, while in the other newly introduced path, that instantly got a sex scene with no build up whatsoever, the daughter will probably get DP'd in the next couple updates? Of course people will complain! That's what forums are for! To talk about what you like or dislike! You are doing the same thing, but you like using words like "entitled" to act all high and mighty, like shitting on random people on the internet, because they wrote something you don't like in a random forum is any better.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's not NTR as defined by the site nor is it Netorare which is what is most often referred to by the term NTR. You clearly have no understanding of this at all.
As I already said , i personally don't use Japanese terms like NTR or Netorare or Netori because i am not Japanese nor am i a manga lover. I am a western man and as such i call those things by their names: cheating, sharing, open relationship, polyamory, etc.

But i know from experience that on this site (and others) a certain group of manga lovers will always see those things as "NTR". If that's "by the definition" or not is irrelevant. It just IS SO! This is how they define cheating for instance. There may be cheating in a game but they don't look for the tag "cheating", they look for "NTR".. Same with mutual agreed upon "sharing" or "open relationships". Oooo .. see there's .. NTR!

And this being the case, i must repeat that in at least 3 of those 5 games mentioned of having not even "partial NTR" there is in fact a lot of content that i myself would define as cheating, sharing, open relationship, polyamory, etc, while the manga lovers would call it NTR. Because that's how they call everything that's not "exclusive" on the side of the girl.

And no, this is not MY misunderstanding of the term NTR but .. their tendency of placing everything that has to do with cheating, sharing, open relationship, polyamory, etc, under THAT term.

But what is even more disturbing for me is that .. look in any thread.. whenever the magic word "NTR" is mentioned, pages of comments and discussions about what NTR is or is not, will always follow..

As if it's not bad enough that we have "alternative facts" and "parallel universes" in real life. Do we really have to bring those aberrations also in this world of fantasy? Where can we then run to live in peace?

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
As I already said , i personally don't use Japanese terms like NTR or Netorare or Netori because i am not Japanese nor am i a manga lover. I am a western man and as such i call those things by their names: cheating, sharing, open relationship, polyamory, etc.

But i know from experience that on this site (and others) a certain group of manga lovers will always see those things as "NTR". If that's "by the definition" or not is irrelevant. It just IS SO! This is how they define cheating for instance. There may be cheating in a game but they don't look for the tag "cheating", they look for "NTR".. Same with mutual agreed upon "sharing" or "open relationships". Oooo .. see there's .. NTR!

And this being the case, i must repeat that in at least 3 of those 5 games mentioned of having not even "partial NTR" there is in fact a lot of content that i myself would define as cheating, sharing, open relationship, polyamory, etc, while the manga lovers would call it NTR. Because that's how they call everything that's not "exclusive" on the side of the girl.

And no, this is not MY misunderstanding of the term NTR but .. their tendency of placing everything that has to do with cheating, sharing, open relationship, polyamory, etc, under THAT term.

But what is even more disturbing for me is that .. look in any thread.. whenever the magic word "NTR" is mentioned, pages of comments and discussions about what NTR is or is not, will always follow..

As if it's not bad enough that we have "alternative facts" and "parallel universes" in real life. Do we really have to bring those aberrations also in this world of fantasy? Where can we then run to live in peace?
I think I understand better what your getting at and thanks for the clarification. Yeah some people go ape shit over sharing, swinging and cuckolding, but these things rather they like it or not aren't NTR and at the end of the day those who whom think it is, aren't the majority. In my post I was making the point as to why it's a bad idea to throw in a bunch of NTR content while forcing people whom seemed a romantic path with just the one person have to build up their relationship ALL OVER again, because we didn't have to already go through that shit over the entirely of season one, but now it's worst because we are seen as a drugging rapist. Yeah that's a bad idea, most people don't comment at all but numbers don't lie, there are alot of games that make a fuck ton of money that don't have an NTR tag versus games that do. Arguably several of my mentioned games are harems and people do have an obsession with Harems, but Being a DIK isn't a Harem nor will it be. It's still insanely popular, yes there is cheating in it, but you aren't the one being cheated on and even if you were the story is generally written in such a way that one isn't torn out of immersion when something like that happens. The difference is simple, the majority of players are unspoken and generally don't want content where the primary MC isn't getting with the LI while other secondary characters are. Catering to 1 fan base and not the other will have an extremely large impact going forward. Peole might disagree or not wanna see this as truth, but it is indeed true.

Now I'm not saying there shouldn't be NTR, I actually don't hate NTR myself, I just don't want NTR tropes or to have something so absurd happen that it pulls me out of the Immersion and I physically have to say out loud, WTF? Like with what just happened, daughter a little too quick to fucking strangers, the revenge fuck isn't a good sell and she don't know these people, shit they are fucking lying to her! So yeah Immersion killed NTR in this scene is bad, it's just terribly written. It's painfully easy to see that this wasn't added out of story telling but more so as a reason to add another Kink to add to the mix. Now if the trend continues this way even if people are okay with the NTR because that's what they enjoy I won't have an issues until the Immersion is broken again. EXAMPLE when Belle does find out that these guys set them up and have been CONTINUING to Drug her and her father, if she just continues sleeping with them and does NOT treat them the EXACT same way, yeah I'll. Call bullshit again and my point about adding it just to add will be proven 100%. That's what I don't like. NTR tropes, they are annoying as fuck and ruin a good story for me.

Anyways last bit, I'm actually working on a script for an NTR focused Game myself, again I don't hate it, it's just it can be done well and I want to prove it, I want to prove that an NTR story can be good if not great and I wanna show how important follow up and follow through is. Like redemption or revenge arcs and even characters moving on or moving past their experiences. This is something that is basically NEVER added to these fetish games which is a damn shame because they enrich the story significantly.

So Recap,
The majority of silent players don't want only content were MC is cheated on, this actually does cause a huge loss of interest in games and can ruin them.
NTR paths are okay, I don't care that they exist as long as they aren't overshadowing none NTR content to an extreme.
I don't hate NTR. I hate the bad writing and tropes that are involved with NTR, (like Belle seeing the guy without a shirt and instantly wants to blow him. That's male ego fantasy chauvinistically bullshit)
I just hate it when people insult each other over opinions, let them raise their voice, save it until they start kink shaming you then let a mod handle it.

So....yeah.

Reactions: N7Pi3

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I think I understand better what your getting at and thanks for the clarification. Yeah some people go ape shit over sharing, swinging and cuckolding, but these things rather they like it or not aren't NTR and at the end of the day those who whom think it is, aren't the majority. In my post I was making the point as to why it's a bad idea to throw in a bunch of NTR content while forcing people whom seemed a romantic path with just the one person have to build up their relationship ALL OVER again, because we didn't have to already go through that shit over the entirely of season one, but now it's worst because we are seen as a drugging rapist. Yeah that's a bad idea, most people don't comment at all but numbers don't lie, there are alot of games that make a fuck ton of money that don't have an NTR tag versus games that do. Arguably several of my mentioned games are harems and people do have an obsession with Harems, but Being a DIK isn't a Harem nor will it be. It's still insanely popular, yes there is cheating in it, but you aren't the one being cheated on and even if you were the story is generally written in such a way that one isn't torn out of immersion when something like that happens. The difference is simple, the majority of players are unspoken and generally don't want content where the primary MC isn't getting with the LI while other secondary characters are. Catering to 1 fan base and not the other will have an extremely large impact going forward. Peole might disagree or not wanna see this as truth, but it is indeed true.

Now I'm not saying there shouldn't be NTR, I actually don't hate NTR myself, I just don't want NTR tropes or to have something so absurd happen that it pulls me out of the Immersion and I physically have to say out loud, WTF? Like with what just happened, daughter a little too quick to fucking strangers, the revenge fuck isn't a good sell and she don't know these people, shit they are fucking lying to her! So yeah Immersion killed NTR in this scene is bad, it's just terribly written. It's painfully easy to see that this wasn't added out of story telling but more so as a reason to add another Kink to add to the mix. Now if the trend continues this way even if people are okay with the NTR because that's what they enjoy I won't have an issues until the Immersion is broken again. EXAMPLE when Belle does find out that these guys set them up and have been CONTINUING to Drug her and her father, if she just continues sleeping with them and does NOT treat them the EXACT same way, yeah I'll. Call bullshit again and my point about adding it just to add will be proven 100%. That's what I don't like. NTR tropes, they are annoying as fuck and ruin a good story for me.

Anyways last bit, I'm actually working on a script for an NTR focused Game myself, again I don't hate it, it's just it can be done well and I want to prove it, I want to prove that an NTR story can be good if not great and I wanna show how important follow up and follow through is. Like redemption or revenge arcs and even characters moving on or moving past their experiences. This is something that is basically NEVER added to these fetish games which is a damn shame because they enrich the story significantly.

So Recap,
The majority of silent players don't want only content were MC is cheated on, this actually does cause a huge loss of interest in games and can ruin them.
NTR paths are okay, I don't care that they exist as long as they aren't overshadowing none NTR content to an extreme.
I don't hate NTR. I hate the bad writing and tropes that are involved with NTR, (like Belle seeing the guy without a shirt and instantly wants to blow him. That's male ego fantasy chauvinistically bullshit)
I just hate it when people insult each other over opinions, let them raise their voice, save it until they start kink shaming you then let a mod handle it.

So....yeah.
Yes, as i also already said, I know that there are much more users who don't like what they call "NTR" and i call "sharing" of the main girl. That's unfortunate but it is so!

Like you, I am also working on a story about swinging, sharing and open relationships (no i won't define that as "NTR" :) ) but i kinda stopped working on it because i can not afford to invest my time and money in something that only a small minority would like to play and.. pay for..

In fact i wanted to do it for myself because i like the idea very much, but could find very few games or visual novels about swinging, sharing and open relationships. In most cases they go into cuckolding, which is something i don't like, mostly not if the man is humiliated and doesn't even fuck a lot himself..

The game that comes the nearest to my ideal is "The Adventurous Couple" but even there the dev mixes up all the kinks and paths and there are only 2 swinging scenes in the whole game, and those are not animated..

So i wanted to fill that gape. Mostly for my own pleasure. But it really seems it's not worth it.. commercially speaking. The huge majority of players are young or very young and at that age they don't even think about "sharing". I know coz i was .. that age too lol.

As for the "NTR" in this last update of Lewd Island i don't know about it because i didn't play it yet. I was confused by the name: S2 Day 11 v1.1. I thought it's the same as Day 11 v1.0, which is the last i played, with maybe a bug fix or so.

However, from the comments i can see that there is new content in v.1.1 so i will play it. If the saves will work..

But generally i agree that any so called "NTR" content (and you know what i mean by that :)) should be clearly separated and by all means optional due to the divergences between the lovers and haters of those things.

But even that may not help losing players, if you look at the drama of DMD at this time, where after 2 chapters of romantic exclusive love, Mr Dots allowed himself in Ch3 to go a little into sharing, for the moment just alluding, but even that was too much.. Not really a problem sharing "D" with other girls but .. with other men .. oh no no no! Even if it's optional..

But as i also already said, my advantage as an "old perv" who happens to have also been young and still remembers, is that i can enjoy BOTH options. I wish you all that you also could. Coz it's really fun :)

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, as i also already said, I know that there are much more users who don't like what they call "NTR" and i call "sharing" of the main girl. That's unfortunate but it is so!

Like you, I am also working on a story about swinging, sharing and open relationships (no i won't define that as "NTR" :) but i kinda stopped working on it because i can not afford to invest my time and money in something that only a small minority would like to play and.. pay for..

In fact i wanted to do it for myself because i like the idea very much, but could find very few games or visual novels about swinging, sharing and open relationships. In most cases they go into cuckolding, which is something i don't like, mostly not if the man is humiliated and doesn't even fuck a lot himself..

The game that comes the nearest to my ideal is "The Adventurous Couple" but even there the dev mixes up all the kinks and paths and there are only 2 swinging scenes in the whole game, and those are not animated..

So i wanted to fill that gape. Mostly for my own pleasure. But it really seems it's not worth it.. commercially speaking. The huge majority of players are young or very young and at that age they don't even think about "sharing". I know coz i was .. that age too lol.

As for the "NTR" in this last update of Lewd Island i don't know about it because i didn't play it yet. I was confused by the name:
S2 Day 11 v1.1. I thought it's the same as Day 11 v1.0, which is the last i played, with maybe a bug fix or so.

However, from the comments i can see that there is new content in v.1.1 so i will play it. If the saves will work..

But generally i agree that any so called "NTR" content (and you know what i mean by that :) should be clearly separated and by all means optional due to the divergences between the lovers and haters of those things.

But even that may not help losing players, if you look at the drama of DMD at this time, where after 2 chapters of romantic exclusive love, Mr Dots allowed himself to go a little into sharing, for the moment just alluding, but even that was too much.. Not really a problem sharing "D" with other girls but .. with other men .. oh no no no! Even if it's optional..

But as i also already said, my advantage as an "old perv" who happens to have also been young and still remembers, is that i can enjoy BOTH options :)
The issue with Mr Dots from his fan base was alot larger than that. He brought on new writers and the one helping work on DMD went full force and announced he was going to add NTR and didn't care what people thought (at the time we aren't even talking about sharing or swinging) that created a massive backlash because as I'm stated many times. That's not the kind of content majority of people want. Then they had to go into damage control, which ultimately ended up with D will be shared in chapter 4 as optional. They brought that on themselves much simular to how Red X team brought this on themselves. You can't go a long time providing a specific type of content then all of a sudden decide your going in a new direction that the largest part of your fan base isn't on board with and expect a squeaky outcome. To add insult to injury, in the beginning he promised the first backers a ton of kinks basically said nothing was off limits, but then got used to those sweet sweet Patreon dollars and figured out exactly what I been saying. The moment that content is added the bigger paycheck is getting cut. So he decided that better pay was more important than keeping his promise and pulled that off until he got bored and ran out of interesting directions to go and now he's getting the backlash that he basically asked for. I feel no sympathy for them. But it's also important to keep in mind that Mc/Fmc are already established so the love path will always be able to have more content so while not keeping everyone he will still keep a larger chunk of his audience. Which Lewd Island is not set up the same way, the relationship was established then it was torn away and we have to establish it again with the introduction of fmc having relationships with others. I mean come on! That line of thinking was basically asking for people who designated a ton of time to the game already to get pissed. Hopefully the Dev team learns a lesson from this because they aren't Mr Dots. They don't have 4 successful games, with a pre established relationship that's already built up with a foundation and on solid ground. They could have but they choose to take it away then add in new people to fuck Belle. That's not smart. It would have been a lot smarter and more beneficial to build up to it. That would have at least given people time to brace themselves and would have been a hell of a lot.more immersing. I'm thinking a few days on the boat let her get to know everyone, get comfortable with them she isn't just looking like she's easy. So at the end of the day they should have and still should tread carefully.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Is the game good so far ? i think i've played till day 4 or 5 and from what i remember there wasn't major choices

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
mizilic I think theres a market for it. just look at the japanese market, ntr is quite popular.
we also have games with "ntr" content that has a good amount of patrons.
if u think of Our Fate. that game is exactly my cup of tea. love and corruption. unfortunately abandoned.
Im not a ntr-hardcore fun, I dont like cuckolding at all, or shaming. so I also want games with more "sharing" stories.
if you think of the dev ntrgames and his games so far, they are about sharing and I find those quite interesting. and the dev has a good amount of patrons supporting him.
so, the BS that sharing/ntr is not working and people are not supporting it is false, maybe created by the anti-ntr people to scare the devs.
just work hard and believe in yourself, maybe frequent updates, show your skills and more and more people will join.

the same is Lewd Island, this "change" on the story could bring more people in, but could also scare some patrons. but if he stick with it and work hard and he is serious about it, others will join.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
mizilic I think theres a market for it. just look at the japanese market, ntr is quite popular.
we also have games with "ntr" content that has a good amount of patrons.
if u think of Our Fate. that game is exactly my cup of tea. love and corruption. unfortunately abandoned.
Im not a ntr-hardcore fun, I dont like cuckolding at all, or shaming. so I also want games with more "sharing" stories.
if you think of the dev ntrgames and his games so far, they are about sharing and I find those quite interesting. and the dev has a good amount of patrons supporting him.
so, the BS that sharing/ntr is not working and people are not supporting it is false, maybe created by the anti-ntr people to scare the devs.
just work hard and believe in yourself, maybe frequent updates, show your skills and more and more people will join.

the same is Lewd Island, this "change" on the story could bring more people in, but could also scare some patrons. but if he stick with it and work hard and he is serious about it, others will join.
Totally missed the point, swing and a miss. Come on man I said it wasn't as big and it's not, I never said it didn't have an audience or that it shouldn't exist. Now your just trying to argue against something that wasn't said, also I've pointed out I don't have an issue with NTR. I just prefer it to be good. I don't think that's too much to ask. The argument isn't "if you add NTR you will lose all your support" the argument is, "if NTR becomes the primary focus you will lose alot of support" very different arguments.

Secondly there is as much hate for it in the eastern markets as there is in the western markets. Most authors will admit in interview that they know it will impact their work because people aren't comfortable with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0 and nevion

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
That game is mostly good, going in a new direction so you decide once your caught up if you like it or not.
I see there is a problem about ntr, wasn't aware there was ntr back then, is this ntr style like the girl fucks everyone and you just become a victime and watch ?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I see there is a problem about ntr, wasn't aware there was ntr back then, is this ntr style like the girl fucks everyone and you just become a victime and watch ?
From what i understand, it's avoidable (see previous comments in the thread)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
It's very minor atm and difficult to trigger. Can't say until more updates anything more than that at the moment. It really isn't as big of a deal as it's made out to be, the conversation has shifted now more to how should the game progress, I been advocating caution ⚠ and balance to secure the games future while others feel the NTR should be removed and some feel the NTR should have the majority of the content and the other path should return to a slow burn.

So basically that's about it. Play it, get caught up and join the conversation. The game really is mostly alot of fun, rather or not it will remain that way is yet to be seen.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Once again, the complains aren't just for that one scene, but the fact this whole update was solely focused on that fetish! Even if you don't go for NTR, the MC has to just stand there and watch the random dude banging one of his sluts and get cut off right before getting the chance to do anything himself, because Desmond said so! The player has to see the person he possibly saved from a beating the previous night, showing her gratitude by trying to get the daughter to bang captain douchebag, the player has to see the daughter salivating because she saw said douchebag wearing just a towel, the MC has to point out that he was shocked by how strong this guy's handshake is for some reason and act like a bitch in front of big strong Desmond. It's not about one scene, this whole update was everyone getting some, while the MC gets repeatedly emasculated no matter the path you follow.

So what did you expect from those who aren't into NTR/cuckholding? We should be thrilled that we're back to blueballing, while in the other newly introduced path, that instantly got a sex scene with no build up whatsoever, the daughter will probably get DP'd in the next couple updates? Of course people will complain! That's what forums are for! To talk about what you like or dislike! You are doing the same thing, but you like using words like "entitled" to act all high and mighty, like shitting on random people on the internet, because they wrote something you don't like in a random forum is any better.
So wait the NTR path already has a sex scene? with the daughter? Wooow Lmao

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes