D

Deleted member 2651761

I'm on Season 1, and I unlocked the "Death by Blowjob" event a few times. BJ's on abandoned islands must be a dangerous thing, I guess.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The voyeur flashback scene in the lab helps explain the story, MC's involvement and the drug.
The daughter flashback scene on the phone was unnecessary and will upset certain people who do not want to see a LI with anyone else.
The daughter masturbation or NTR scene was her reaction to the MC's cum the next morning (either touching or tasting it), but didn't actually need to have NTR.
The BBC seen was not needed (in my opinion), and if it was to show Desmond's power or control over the crew, could have been done differently.

This whole update was tailor-made to cater a certain fan base
The other issue is there is nothing for people that are not part of that fan base
That's exactly my point. Even the scenes that are not there just for the sake of that fetish, are still catering only that fan base. All we got was a still image with the MC's cockhead in one of Desmond's whores' mouth... Everything else was some backround story and watching the MC getting emasculated at every chance. I almost forgot that cunt Camila, trying to get the daughter fuck that douchebag, because she was apparently very thankful for stopping Desmond from beating the shit out of her.

Aug 1, 2017
it was done correctly. i noticed it immediately and thought it was a nice touch. not sure why anyone would be upset about it honestly.
:cool: :love: Awesome, thank you.

Once that dies down making sure there is something for everyone will be beneficial. I do think that adding as many fetishes as possible is a terrible strategy though. You stretch yourself too thin then no one really gets to enjoy what they want, as I said before it's all a balancing act.
Agreed. Hence why thanks to all the feedback I've read, I'm going to tread with a lot more care in the execution of future choices. I want to remind people why they took an interest in this story in the first place.

Appreciate your post.

Good luck making 2 games for everyone to be happy
I prefer one game with multiple paths.

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
no, I actually think this is good. for the love path as well.
remember that he drugged her. there need to be some shit storm to be able to repair the damage.
just put yourself in her shoes, how can u believe in the Mc, that he is honest and love you when u know he drugged you and fucked you.
so give it a update or two and they will find a way to get past this and build a new and loving relationship.
sure its up to the MC and his decision. he really need to step up and show he mean well and is serious about it.
if daughter would forgive him that easy, I would not respect her much.
I mostly agree, good chatting you btw thanks for a good conversation. What I dislike is Belle is acting like a spoiled child again.and I dislike how its assumed you drugged her, you both were drugged the first time and simply choosing not to tell her isn't the end of the world, it was never done with narfaious intent. Had you told her right away she would have still freaked out and accused you. My issue is she refuses to offer MC a chance to explain anything. Which is why I disagree with the whole NTR revenge against big mean MC as an argument. That says alot about Belle. There is always two sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle, if you deny the other side of the argument you are literally denying attempts at truth. Communication is super important for these type of situations. Had she heard MC out, like truly heard MC out then them decided she still needed time, my opinion might be closer to yours.

Reactions: baka

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
this will probably be unpopular but i liked all the paths so far and i'm hopeful the love path will take awhile to develop that trust between mc and fmc again. a slow build will be more enjoyable in the end IMO.

full slut speed ahead on the other paths though

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Sorry to be cynical, I really liked this game once too. Getting a little queasy thinking about another 7 update lumbering storyline before things get congenially interesting again between the two main characters (if they ever do). There have been several once really good games going in that direction lately too, not just this one. And with so much creative new work popping up lately, what's the point? Stopped playing Room for Rent altogether for the same reason. I'll check this one out again in 5 or 6 updates.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Anyone who enjoyed the story for the proper love relationship between the FMC & MC. You absolutely won't be left out.
Not possible when the protagonist gets forced into sexual encounters with other parties. That scene with Violet pretty much illustrates the point. No choice.
I didn't convey the message behind Violet's scene well enough, once again that's on me. I will do better.
What message? She wanted to suck him off and he couldn't wait for it to happen.

Does "proper love relationship between the FMC & MC" involve them being faithful to each other? That's really all I want to know.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
this will probably be unpopular but i liked all the paths so far and i'm hopeful the love path will take awhile to develop that trust between mc and fmc again. a slow build will be more enjoyable in the end IMO.

full slut speed ahead on the other paths though
Yeah very unpopular that has killed the growth of several titles, that's basically saying to one set of fans, you will eventually get content but this set of fans gets ALL the content and what do you think is going to happen here on the forums? That's simply a bad strategy and will only go full Culture Shock which will kill the growth. Game will start to die. You may not like people who are anti NTR but they do make up a large sum of supporters and fantasy, once they start abandoning ship you MAY get some new NTR fans on board but just compare the most popular Devs for NTR stories and None NTR stories and see who makes more money. Last time I checked Harem Hotel, WMV, Being a Dick, Dating my Daughter and Milfy City are the highest grossing titles on the site and not one of them has even partial NTR.

There was already an entire season 1 of slow build and slow burn milking those Patreons now many will move on to other titles and it's not like their isn't plenty of options. Lot's of up and coming games can easily take those dollars, Radiant even with it's controversial second release is still a popular title and is actively being worked on again by it's Dev team, Single Again is another title that gets a ton of attention and has had exponential growth and those are just two off the top of my head. The Chole Team found the sweet spot for releases and fetishes that makes everyone happy. I still think the smartest move now is balance. You can't take away the NTR now that it's here, but you can ensure that everyone else isn't getting screwed over on the updates wondering, "why am I supporting this game again? Clearly they don't care about me as a fan"

Ofc i could be wrong and feel free to disagree, I just see these things differently through the lense of numbers and at the of the end, numbers are what will either drive a project forward or grind it to a haul unless the Dev really doesn't care but let's be fair here, not many people enjoy working hard for hardly nothing or for free.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Last time I checked Harem Hotel, WMV, Being a Dick, Dating my Daughter and Milfy City are the highest grossing titles on the site and not one of them has even partial NTR.
Are you sure you played Ch3 of Dating my Daughter or only Ch1 and 2? Not to mention what was announced to come in the last update for this year and in Ch4 next year.. At this time at least "partial" is in there!

As for Milfy City when the mother sucks her son's dick next to her sleeping husband and then spends a whole weekend fucking her son by the sea, how do you call that?

And by BaDIK you have Sage cheating on her BF with the MC as "fuckbuddy" while being mad at her BF for cheating on her lol, you also have a certain teacher cheating on her husband with the MC, and then and above all.. the gorgeous "ice queen" Bella. Not to mention MC's 3 some relationship with 2 lesbians.. That apart from the MC fucking every single girl or milf there is while declaring love to some of them (depending on choices). But that for you is not NTR, right? The boy can do whatever but the girl must be exclusive..

So at least 3 of your 5 examples of "not even partial NTR" are not right.

I do not use the term NTR myself coz I am no manga kid, for me it's in the case of DMD "sharing" respectively "swinging" and by Milfy City and BaDIK it's "cheating", but for you kids that's clearly NTR.

I know you don't like it coz all that kids want to see is how to conquer and fuck a girl that they love and treat her as their property while they are allowed to fuck around as they want, but when you get a little older you may start to understand why old pervs like me may prefer to see.. let's say.. other things.

But on one thing you are right: there are indeed more kids playing these games than there are adults, which explains why games with what you call NTR have usually less paying users. However the advantage is on my side coz i can play both kinds of games if they are good while kids will give up playing any game where the main girl shows the slightest intention of not being "exclusive".

That's because i was also a kid myself and i can remember how that feels. But you kids were not yet adults .. Advantage old pervs LOL :)

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Are you sure you played Ch3 of Dating my Daughter or only Ch1 and 2? Not to mention what was announced to come in the last update for this year and in Ch4 next year.. At this time at least "partial" is in there!

As for Milfy City when the mother sucks her son's dick next to her sleeping husband and then spends a whole weekend fucking her son by the sea, how do you call that?

And by BaDIK you have Sage cheating on her BF with the MC as "fuckbuddy" while being mad at her BF for cheating on her lol, you also have a certain teacher cheating on her husband with the MC, and then and above all.. the gorgeous "ice queen" Bella. Not to mention MC's 3 some relationship with 2 lesbians.. That apart from the MC fucking every single girl or milf there is while declaring love to some of them (depending on choices). But that for you is not NTR, right? The boy can do whatever but the girl must be exclusive..

So at least 3 of your 5 examples of "not even partial NTR" are not right.

I do not use the term NTR myself coz I am no manga kid, for me it's in the case of DMD "sharing" respectively "swinging" and by Milfy City and BaDIK it's "cheating", but for you kids that's clearly NTR.

I know you don't like it coz all that kids want to see is how to conquer and fuck a girl that they love and treat her as their property while they are allowed to fuck around as they want, but when you get a little older you may start to understand why old pervs like me may prefer to see.. let's say.. other things.

But on one thing you are right: there are indeed more kids playing these games than there are adults, which explains why games with what you call NTR have usually less paying users. However the advantage is on my side coz i can play both kinds of games if they are good while kids will give up playing any game where the main girl shows the slightest intention of not being "exclusive".

That's because i was also a kid myself and i can remember how that feels. But you kids were not yet adults .. Advantage old pervs LOL :)
Can you show me an NTR tag for any of the games you just mentioned? No? I wonder why that is :unsure:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Can you show me an NTR tag for any of the games you just mentioned? No? I wonder why that is :unsure:
I told you what you can see in those games and i also told you that the term NTR is only used by a certain generation of "manga kids". The devs of those games may not belong to that generation. And what they write or not in their tags is not my problem.

My problem was that much content in those games, tagged or not, was indeed of the kind that you would call "NTR" and I mentioned some of it.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I told you what you can see in those games and i also told you that the term NTR is only used by a certain generation of "manga kids". The devs of those games may not belong to that generation. And what they write or not in their tags is not my problem.

My problem was that much content in those games, tagged or not, was indeed of the kind that you would call "NTR" and I mentioned some of it.
It's not NTR as defined by the site nor is it Netorare which is what is most often referred to by the term NTR. You clearly have no understanding of this at all.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
seems like snowflakes and weak people can't stand other people having sex beside them, seems very male chauvinistic.
Maybe go back and actually fucking read, based on several of the comments made by huge NTR fans your lot falls into that same group of "snowflakes" because several of them called for the none NTR path to stop progressing at the same rate.

Reactions: N7Pi3

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
in what world cuckolding is a synonym of strong masculinity or maturity.
I mean how is it not, especially when you say cuckolding. Do you even know what that means? Willingly sharing your wife/gf with someone. Might seem nonmasculine to people who never had a girlfriend in their life. But that shit takes balls to do. What's not more manly than sharing your love and her coming back to you because she wants you only. Maturity? what's more mature than taking a big decision in your relationship and sticking with it. Called being an adult. Now if that choice sticks right with you or not doesn't really matter does it. Because it's not your choice to make. In fact, it makes you immature caring what other people do with their lives.
We start with the daughter fantasizing about the guy she banged the previous night while talking to the phone with the MC and that's apparently something we have to see, then we have your typical BBC scene, which once again we have to see,
You have to see...well put it this way. When you read a book, and on one page your favorite character gets beheaded. Are you gonna go cry to the author that he should have removed that page? It's a story, that's how the game moves on. Instead of saying let's move on with the story and see what happens next. You want the dev to pick apart scenes again because some dikheads don't like it.
It's called Netori which isn't as popular as Netorare. Also, it isn't really required because the term harem is more suited. But while i say that, that doesn't make any of the games any less NTR(Netori). Those games aren't oriented at making the wifes husbands feel bad. This is probably why they won't receive the tag. But again Netori is stealing the loved ones from someone. That is what some of those games have. But not worth tagging them because NTR isn't the point of those games.
It's not NTR as defined by the site nor is it Netorare which is what is most often referred to by the term NTR. You clearly have no understanding of this at all.
It is like I stated in the above quote. It's called Netori, the fact you didn't mention it shows you don't have an understanding of the NTR terms.

• Haha
Reactions: Partomatic

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
It is like I stated in the above quote. It's called Netori, the fact you didn't mention it shows you don't have an understanding of the NTR terms.
Read my comment again. NTR as defined by the site nor is it Netorare which is what is MOST COMMONELY referenced as NTR. I never once said it was the only type of NTR.

See this right here is why even though I agree that everyone should get to enjoy kinks or content they enjoy, I have such a hard time defending you guys when they go ballistic over a small minor insignificant NTR scene. Because you can't help yourselves you gotta go out of your way to insult and belittle others who don't enjoy your kink, yeah do they go over board? YES you bet the fear of NTR is far worse than the fear of COVID-19, is it annoying? YES but calling people babies and arguing with them about not wanting ALL the content to be focused one YOUR kink is just as asinine and absurd as the freak out they do over a small difficult to trigger scene.

Reactions: eddie987
3.30 star(s) 119 Votes