New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I mostly agree, good chatting you btw thanks for a good conversation. What I dislike is Belle is acting like a spoiled child again.and I dislike how its assumed you drugged her, you both were drugged the first time and simply choosing not to tell her isn't the end of the world, it was never done with narfaious intent. Had you told her right away she would have still freaked out and accused you. My issue is she refuses to offer MC a chance to explain anything. Which is why I disagree with the whole NTR revenge against big mean MC as an argument. That says alot about Belle. There is always two sides to every story and the truth is somewhere in the middle, if you deny the other side of the argument you are literally denying attempts at truth. Communication is super important for these type of situations. Had she heard MC out, like truly heard MC out then them decided she still needed time, my opinion might be closer to yours.
You know, the MC could've just played dumb when she found out that pamphlet, she couldn't prove that he already knew there were drugs in the alcohol if he hadn't outright confessed like a moron trying to prevent her from reading the thing. The way he tried to hide the truth from her makes him suspicious as hell in her eyes, no wonder she didn't trust him when he tried to explain. Maybe after she finds out that everyone in the yacht is from the big bad company that made the drugs she will be more open to a reasonable discussion with the MC as she will have nowhere to run nor a gun to threaten the MC with. And about the NTR, she only goes that far because of the drugs, if she isn't under the drugs effect there is no NTR no matter how pissed she is, the same for why she fucks the MC even though she can't stand to even being near him when sober.

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
I appreciate all the forum discussions. Especially the revealing ones about the update here adding NTR and such. It was a nice game up until now if MC is outta the action then guess I am too. Kind of makes sense. Peace.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
is this game really animated ? can i bang the girl or i will just get a blue balls ?
At the end of season 1 if you played your cards right you get to bang her, after that, so far it's back to the grind, but other dudes won't be having blueballs just you.

Oh and on another note the sex animations at the end of season 1 are fucking hot as hell. It's a well done scene.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Ok then :) 2 months for a bit of content, some story development and 1 sex scene without the MC and with a character that looks like some edgy kids first unity asset work. (Tattoos are cool right guys?)
I'll come back after a few releases when D finally realizes that, despite everything, she actually loves F and gives him the backdoor pass that's been teased for a while now

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Once again, the complains aren't just for that one scene, but the fact this whole update was solely focused on that fetish! Even if you don't go for NTR, the MC has to just stand there and watch the random dude banging one of his sluts and get cut off right before getting the chance to do anything himself, because Desmond said so! The player has to see the person he possibly saved from a beating the previous night, showing her gratitude by trying to get the daughter to bang captain douchebag, the player has to see the daughter salivating because she saw said douchebag wearing just a towel, the MC has to point out that he was shocked by how strong this guy's handshake is for some reason and act like a bitch in front of big strong Desmond. It's not about one scene, this whole update was everyone getting some, while the MC gets repeatedly emasculated no matter the path you follow.

So what did you expect from those who aren't into NTR/cuckholding? We should be thrilled that we're back to blueballing, while in the other newly introduced path, that instantly got a sex scene with no build up whatsoever, the daughter will probably get DP'd in the next couple updates? Of course people will complain! That's what forums are for! To talk about what you like or dislike! You are doing the same thing, but you like using words like "entitled" to act all high and mighty, like shitting on random people on the internet, because they wrote something you don't like in a random forum is any better.
After playing it, as I haven't played since finishing season 1. I will agree that it did feel really rushed to a point where it made no sense. It was confusing, to say the least. Especially when the dev made the drugging her the canon ending for season 1. But I wouldn't say he was just standing around. This is day 1 dude, I mean let it take its time. Plus I think (might be wrong here.) but the dev might be going for the MC steals harem from Desmond angle. It looks like it's leaning that way if you ask me. But to say he got nothing when he got the bj scene with one girl and a new Bella scene. So I don't really get the complaint of this whole update is focused on NTR. When it was literally one little scene that gave you zero feeling other than proving Bella a big slut.

Like SlayerRaven said in his post a page back. NTR need's a good build-up for it to really pay off. Which I 100% agree with it. Although in my opinion that rarely happens because of haters jumping in the threads and stopping the hands of the devs from making that build-up happen. The thing is all this is easy to explain. That's solely because the dev went with the drug ending as canon. Bella hates the MC for doing that and now wants revenge. This isn't some magical orientated game bro. MC doesn't have magical powers and can do whatever he wants. He does something it has consequences simple. The one getting beat up and you save, that can also be explained. That girl has been with Desmond way longer than with MC. Did you really think oh hey he stopped Desmond let me fuck him all night now because he's so great. Story-wise makes no sense, fap material-wise makes all the sense. Like I said before, I feel like the story is heading to where MC is gonna steal them girls from Desmond. while having the option for an NTR route as well. I'm hoping for both personally as I like variety.

I'm sorry but what blue balls? technically you got 4 scenes worth jerking off too. 2 of them are not MC fucking and for some reason, people have a problem with that fine whatever. But you still got two scenes! but I guess two scenes isn't enough is it? Bit hypocritical don't you think?. You're arguing for the sake of arguing because you know you got two scenes, but those two other scenes bother you too much and now you wanna make a statement. The blue ball argument would have worked if the two scenes weren't there but they are there now so end of that.

I don't go into game threads and say fuck this game just because a dev put a fetish in it that I don't like. I'll criticize a story for being shit sure. But I won't criticize a story because a fetish was implemented by the dev to spice things up. I'm not acting high and mighty. I wanna open the eyes of people that hate and tell them this ain't the way. We'll all be 100 years old by the time people stop hating a fetish. I ain't shitting on anyone bruh, there are two ways when I think about this whole thing. This is my opinion by the way. A) Hate the game because the story is bad or for other reasons. B) Hate the game because a said story has a fetish involved that you don't like. Which one is actually hateful and annoying while the other being pure criticism?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
After playing it, as I haven't played since finishing season 1. I will agree that it did feel really rushed to a point where it made no sense. It was confusing, to say the least. Especially when the dev made the drugging her the canon ending for season 1. But I wouldn't say he was just standing around. This is day 1 dude, I mean let it take its time. Plus I think (might be wrong here.) but the dev might be going for the MC steals harem from Desmond angle. It looks like it's leaning that way if you ask me. But to say he got nothing when he got the bj scene with one girl and a new Bella scene. So I don't really get the complaint of this whole update is focused on NTR. When it was literally one little scene that gave you zero feeling other than proving Bella a big slut.

Like SlayerRaven said in his post a page back. NTR need's a good build-up for it to really pay off. Which I 100% agree with it. Although in my opinion that rarely happens because of haters jumping in the threads and stopping the hands of the devs from making that build-up happen. The thing is all this is easy to explain. That's solely because the dev went with the drug ending as canon. Bella hates the MC for doing that and now wants revenge. This isn't some magical orientated game bro. MC doesn't have magical powers and can do whatever he wants. He does something it has consequences simple. The one getting beat up and you save, that can also be explained. That girl has been with Desmond way longer than with MC. Did you really think oh hey he stopped Desmond let me fuck him all night now because he's so great. Story-wise makes no sense, fap material-wise makes all the sense. Like I said before, I feel like the story is heading to where MC is gonna steal them girls from Desmond. while having the option for an NTR route as well. I'm hoping for both personally as I like variety.

I'm sorry but what blue balls? technically you got 4 scenes worth jerking off too. 2 of them are not MC fucking and for some reason, people have a problem with that fine whatever. But you still got two scenes! but I guess two scenes isn't enough is it? Bit hypocritical don't you think?. You're arguing for the sake of arguing because you know you got two scenes, but those two other scenes bother you too much and now you wanna make a statement. The blue ball argument would have worked if the two scenes weren't there but they are there now so end of that.

I don't go into game threads and say fuck this game just because a dev put a fetish in it that I don't like. I'll criticize a story for being shit sure. But I won't criticize a story because a fetish was implemented by the dev to spice things up. I'm not acting high and mighty. I wanna open the eyes of people that hate and tell them this ain't the way. We'll all be 100 years old by the time people stop hating a fetish. I ain't shitting on anyone bruh, there are two ways when I think about this whole thing. This is my opinion by the way. A) Hate the game because the story is bad or for other reasons. B) Hate the game because a said story has a fetish involved that you don't like. Which one is actually hateful and annoying while the other being pure criticism?
There wasn't a blowjob or any fucking for the MC in this update. All he got was a still of one of Desmond's sluts' mouth on his cock for one second. The scene with the MC and the daughter was in the previous update. That was the second one of s2 and the MC had zero sex scenes. You obviously played the last two updates together. This one starts in the morning. The sex scene you get is the flashback with the random couple banging in the MC's company, the daughter fantasizing about a dude she banged the previous night while talking with the MC on the phone, Desmond with one of his whores and the optional NTR scene. Those were all the sex scenes in this update. Everything else was in the first release for s2. A little more research before starting calling people names (hypocrite this time) would be appreciated.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
There wasn't a blowjob or any fucking for the MC in this update. All he got was a still of one of Desmond's sluts' mouth on his cock for one second. The scene with the MC and the daughter was in the previous update. That was the second one of s2 and the MC had zero sex scenes. You obviously played the last two updates together. This one starts in the morning. The sex scene you get is the flashback with the random couple banging in the MC's company, the daughter fantasizing about a dude she banged the previous night while talking with the MC on the phone, Desmond with one of his whores and the optional NTR scene. Those were all the sex scenes in this update. Everything else was in the first release for s2. A little more research before starting calling people names (hypocrite this time) would be appreciated.
The previous update? that doesn't matter. It's all in day 11 of season 2. He still had sex that day so you can't complain. I think the problem is that you're a bit greedy bruh. You want every little update to be about MC fucking. I don't blame you for this, I have those moments too. But at least own up to it, I'll admit I'm greedy at times, are you? Again don't forget these updates are still day 11 only. So calm down and learn to read what day it is in the game. I take it you don't have an answer for the rest of the stuff I said. Go figures.

• Angry
Reactions: sulimo04 and baka

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The previous update? that doesn't matter. It's all in day 11 of season 2. He still had sex that day so you can't complain. I think the problem is that you're a bit greedy bruh. You want every little update to be about MC fucking. I don't blame you for this, I have those moments too. But at least own up to it, I'll admit I'm greedy at times, are you? Again don't forget these updates are still day 11 only. So calm down and learn to read what day it is in the game. I take it you don't have an answer for the rest of the stuff I said. Go figures.
Now you are the one arguing for the sake of arguing. He had a sex scene the previous night in an update that was released 2 months ago! Are you sure you played the correct game? You can see them wake up the next day ffs!

Edit: In what else do you want me to answer to? That it wouldn't make sense for the MC to fuck Camila? I never said he should, you just made it up because apparently you have a rich imagination. I said she's an ungrateful cunt for trying to get the daughter to bang captain douchebag the very next morning! I don't care for Desmond whores. He can keep them.

Last edited:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I mean how is it not, especially when you say cuckolding. Do you even know what that means? Willingly sharing your wife/gf with someone. Might seem nonmasculine to people who never had a girlfriend in their life. But that shit takes balls to do. What's not more manly than sharing your love and her coming back to you because she wants you only. Maturity? what's more mature than taking a big decision in your relationship and sticking with it. Called being an adult. Now if that choice sticks right with you or not doesn't really matter does it. Because it's not your choice to make. In fact, it makes you immature caring what other people do with their lives.
i dunno man, if you are not being ironic im rly sorry for you

next step is people saying sucking dick or taking a dick up your ass is a lot manly and masculine cause that shit takes balls to do

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
mizilic I think theres a market for it. just look at the japanese market, ntr is quite popular.
we also have games with "ntr" content that has a good amount of patrons.
if u think of Our Fate. that game is exactly my cup of tea. love and corruption. unfortunately abandoned.
Im not a ntr-hardcore fun, I dont like cuckolding at all, or shaming. so I also want games with more "sharing" stories.
if you think of the dev ntrgames and his games so far, they are about sharing and I find those quite interesting. and the dev has a good amount of patrons supporting him.
so, the BS that sharing/ntr is not working and people are not supporting it is false, maybe created by the anti-ntr people to scare the devs.
just work hard and believe in yourself, maybe frequent updates, show your skills and more and more people will join.

the same is Lewd Island, this "change" on the story could bring more people in, but could also scare some patrons. but if he stick with it and work hard and he is serious about it, others will join.
Well i don't take that from just hearing things.. I go to the patreon page of the dev of a game and i always see that games with just romance/corruption/vanilla sex/harem have a LOT more paying patrons then games with what you call NTR.

On the other side i am NOT into NTR by its definition. I have no interest in "stealing" one's woman or having my woman "stolen"! What i want is a western type of "open relationships" and "swinging" with consent and permission and with the consequence that the relationship is improved, not destroyed.

And as an example, as I said, the game that comes the most near to what i have in mind (although it mixes up paths like hell) is The Adventurous Couple. Now if you look to it's patreon site you see 295 patrons on only 4 levels of which $25 is the highest. Not bad.. I've seen worse. But..
Compare that with Mr Dots' 3,262 paying patrons for instance, with 9 levels, the highest being $100.. And he also has only 1 game on Patreon at this time, Sunshine Love, which in fact kinda sux.. but it's of course "harem" and .."no NTR" :)

Not to mention Dr. PinkCake's 9,100 patrons on 10 levels with the highest being $150! All for 1 game: BaDIK. Coz his first game is completed since a long time. Now truth must be said: BaDIK is really absolute TOP! From almost all points of view. But again : romance/harem/college/ yes, even some cheating but not from the main girl (if any lol) and NO NTR by it's definition! Also not by my definition which would be "open relationship"..

You can look also at the patreon pages of other games related to or including "sharing" or an "open relationship". The good ones among them hardly reaach 100-200 paying patrons. Only those with "cheating" may go a little higher, like Anna EA with 960 patrons on 5 levels (max $25). But cheating is not really my thing. I want it consensual. And that's not interesting for the majority of players.. see what i mean?

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Well i don't take that from just hearing things.. I go to the patreon page of the dev of a game and i always see that games with just romance/corruption/vanilla sex/harem have a LOT more paying patrons then games with what you call NTR.

On the other side i am NOT into NTR by its definition. I have no interest in "stealing" one's woman or having my woman "stolen"! What i want is a western type of "open relationships" and "swinging" with consent and permission and with the consequence that the relationship is improved, not destroyed.

And as an example, as I said, the game that comes the most near to what i have in mind (although it mixes up paths like hell) is The Adventurous Couple. Now if you look to it's patreon site you see 295 patrons on only 4 levels of which $25 is the highest. Not bad.. I've seen worse. But..
Compare that with Mr Dots' 3,262 paying patrons for instance, with 9 levels, the highest being $100.. And he also has only 1 game on Patreon at this time, Sunshine Love, which in fact kinda sux.. but it's of course "harem" and .."no NTR" :)

Not to mention Dr. PinkCake's 9,100 patrons on 10 levels with the highest being $150! All for 1 game: BaDIK. Coz his first game is completed since a long time. Now truth must be said: BaDIK is really absolute TOP! From almost all points of view. But again : romance/harem/college/ yes, even some cheating but not from the main girl (if any lol) and NO NTR by it's definition! Also not by my definition which would be "open relationship"..

You can look also at the patreon pages of other games related to or including "sharing" or an "open relationship". The good ones among them hardly reaach 100-200 paying patrons. Only those with "cheating" may go a little higher, like Anna EA with 960 patrons on 5 levels (max $25). But cheating is not really my thing. I want it consensual. And that's not interesting for the majority of players.. see what i mean?
I believe you and I completely understand each other at this point.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
That makes no sense saying she wants you only if she is fucking another guy, and maybe she just come back because the other guy don't want anything more than sex.
Seriously guys, don't kink shame him. I get he went about it in a challenging way but that's a good way to get into trouble quickly around here.

Sep 4, 2018
After curiosity got the best of me and played seems the ntr is so far avoidable (at-least in my play through I didn't see it) but found out from seeing in the images folder of said scenes of ntr that could happen is a big let down and other things that happened this update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
You ladies do realize that you can choose NOT to do the NTR path, right? :rolleyes:
I mean, she even hinted in the 1st series on the island that she had already been with other guys, soooooo...... :rolleyes:

Great Game Developer! :love: A HOT girl with the chance to cheat if the MC doesn't satisfy her is always the best! :love:

3.30 star(s) 119 Votes